Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

https://www.instagram.com/p/-RHC4JMlTi/?taken-by=shadow_b_mcclaine

She mentions being forced into a divorce.

In My Opinion odd choice of words because if someone doesn't want to be with the other person, let them go. It is an uphill battle if only one wants to make the relationship work; it won't work.

It takes two to make a relationship work. Why would someone want to be with someone who doesn't want them? Just My Opinion.

She was pretty prolific online until she went missing. Not good.

Interview with her mother: http://www.wave3.com/story/33076601/family-searches-for-missing-fort-campbell-soldier

"I won't take any stone unturned," said Wegrzyn. "We have a special relationship. She's my only daughter. She's very independent, very strong-willed. She's fearless."Wegrzyn said it was those qualities that led Shadow to become a soldier with Fort Campbell, deploying to South Korea and Afghanistan. A rep for Fort Campbell said Shadow did not report to post as scheduled Tuesday.
"I think somebody did something to her, and somebody knows something," said Wegrzyn. "I'm worried there's foul play involved. I'm not leaving without her. One way or another, I'm not leaving without her."

Fort Campbell reps said Shadow's vehicle is a silver two-door 2013 Hyundai Elantra with the California tag, 7A0D003.

Wegrzyn said she'll continue to drive through Tennessee and Kentucky, searching for that vehicle and anything else that can lead her to Shadow.

Hey, Treelights...according to that Google Acct page she made a post on the morning of 3 Sept. Didn't she go missing 2 Sept? She mentions stepping in dog pee - house sitting? Unless it's changed the date to the following date for me because I'm in Australia. Can someone in the Northern Hemisphere check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Treelights...according to that Google Acct page she made a post on the morning of 3 Sept. Didn't she go missing 2 Sept? She mentions stepping in dog pee - house sitting? Unless it's changed the date to the following date for me because I'm in Australia. Can someone in the Northern Hemisphere check?

That comment shows for me that it was written on September 2. I live in Colorado.

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/EDYraiAMR3G

The most worrying thing about all this as people have said is the sudden absence of social media and the fact that she's not using her bank accounts. If she's in hiding the latter means that she's either put some money aside ahead of time or someone is helping her. But she seems close to her family and if she wanted to do that I think she'd go to them.

It worries me that her mum is worried for her. This is a woman who speaks to her mum all the time. I am close to my mum like that and if I was fearful of someone and going to hide for my safety, there's no way I wouldn't tell her. Shadow has certainly talked about her fears of these people very openly with Facebook and family, so she doesn't seem the type to keep her cards to her chest.

The last text was just as I understand it to her mother saying, "I'm driving". If she was going to disappear, or harm herself, I think she'd throw in "I love you" or something.

That message sounds like maybe her mother contacted her and she couldn't talk. Literally on the road, not expecting it to be their last convo for a while. Or maybe it wasn't actually her who responded.

Just thinking about Shadow's photography interest. I wonder if she has her camera gear with her. I don't think she'd leave it behind if she was going missing. Was her location rural? Is it possible she's pulled over somewhere to take a picture and gotten lost or had an accident?

Also noticed she's into guns. I don't know the rules in US states. Is she likely to have carried a weapon?

I worked in Loss Prevention on the West Side of Chicago way back when - when that area was considered the most violent in the country (it might still be with all the shootings we have here). I stayed safe there - and never got hurt badly- (even managed to not get killed, despite having been shot at 7 times) because I always followed my instincts; even when I got into LE, one of my first arrests was a stabbing/attempted rape. Basically, the suspect was deep in the woods and had stabbed this woman in her inner thighs and lower stomach with a broken bottle, and then was about to sexually assault her. My partner and I were driving past that forest preserve and all of a sudden, I had a bad feeling. So we stopped: My partner followed me into the woods, but we split up. I went one way, he the complete opposite. Then I when came across the rape just about to occur. I tackled the suspect and pulled the broken bottle out of his hand (I didn't want to have to shoot him is I could avoid it), who fought hard with me as we rolled in the mud. I got him face-down, and was on his back, and he stood up with me on top of him (he was a very big guy). I was screaming for my partner (who came running and then helped me get the suspect into custody). My partner talked about that incident for years, and always asked how I knew: I told him when I was in Loss Prevention, there was a former FBI Agent who was my Training Manager. He was the one who said to me, "just be still, quiet your mind, and the information will come to you". I firmly believe this. We all get 'feelings' - and 99% of the time those feelings are correct.

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/h6G5jWYKorQ

In this post she mentions about her Chapter Packet being on hold. She wanted an honorable discharge ( date 11 October) but if her chapter packet is on hold that could extend her ETS date she mentioned.

I wonder what court date she missed last week?

Was it in front of the IG in Fort Campbell, Kentucky? Was it a civilian court for Montgomery County, Kentucky?

IMOO.

So it seems to me that she is (was?) being Chaptered Out of the military. I wonder what Chapter?

IMOO.

https://plus.google.com/100165640142856805469/posts/h6G5jWYKorQ

In this post she mentions about her Chapter Packet being on hold. She wanted an honorable discharge ( date 11 October) but if her chapter packet is on hold that could extend her ETS date she mentioned.

I wonder what court date she missed last week?

Was it in front of the IG in Fort Campbell, Kentucky? Was it a civilian court for Montgomery County, Kentucky?

IMOO.

Oops! I can't go back to change my post from Montgomery County, KY, to Montgomery County, TN.

Fort Campbell Military Police looking for missing woman
Shadow+McClaine+1+-+web.jpg

If you have any information, you're asked to call the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command at (270) 798-9406 or Fort Campbell Military Police at (270) 798-0416.
http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Fo...lice-looking-for-missing-woman-393252241.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back