Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not 100% but I am pretty sure float switches aren't used in petrol tanks anymore as they are inherently unreliable and difficult to switch out if they fail, I think its a more sophisticated electronic device that would not be fixed by hitting a bump. A '72 Holden yes defs hit a few bumps to dislodge the parts, but a late model mercedes -unlikely no moving parts- it screams bogus.

I am not 100% but I am pretty sure float switches aren't used in petrol tanks anymore as they are inherently unreliable and difficult to switch out if they fail, I think its a more sophisticated electronic device that would not be fixed by hitting a bump. A '72 Holden yes defs hit a few bumps to dislodge the parts, but a late model mercedes -unlikely no moving parts- it screams bogus.

Thanks Liadan. I think Karen's car was a 2004 Mercedes Benz coupe, so probably like you said, all electronic.
I wonder if BR actually thought it could be fixed with a bump though?
One would hope, as an Uber driver, he would have some basic mechanical nous.

Hi! New sub here. I think this case might be fairly open and shut to be honest. I think they know exactly who it is and they are just gathering evidence, waiting for that missing puzzle piece. Your days are numbers BR.

Can Uber drivers use any car to pick up passengers or just one registered with company? If BR needed his car for work that day and KR needed hers, as far as I can tell there is no comeback explanation for taking KRs car for a few hours while she's off on this alleged walk to clear head before work ..... just no way out of it, is there?:thinking:

Can Uber drivers use any car to pick up passengers or just one registered with company? If BR needed his car for work that day and KR needed hers, as far as I can tell there is no comeback explanation for taking KRs car for a few hours while she's off on this alleged walk to clear head before work ..... just no way out of it, is there?:thinking:

I don't know if it's different in Austrailia, but in the US, an Uber driver has to use the registered vehicle with the company. It tells you on the app what color make and model to expect when being picked up too.

Nope - wife has stormed off in a snit, so you turn off your phone and take her car for a spin? When she is due at work sometime that day? That is a man with a death wish! Unless there is a text message saying "going to fix your fuel gauge, take my car" this stinks to high heaven ... it would even stink a bit then because how easy is that to do as an alibi anyway. I know a family with adult children who often will grab whatever car is last in the driveway but I still imagine that is rare, and like you say, you need to use the car you drive for Uber to work. The people around him know this story is not credible.

We have been questioning "the no shoes on the mannequen" from Day 1.......IMO There was NO WALK......SR would/should know what shoes are missing in Karen's wardrobe (if any).......Hoping for an arrest soon......:pullhair:

I wouldn't even know if I had a set of shoes missing in my own closet much less my relatives. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if SR recalls what her father was wearing, before she last saw him that morning?
Are those clothes still at the house or did he discard them?
If he was dressed, does SR recall if they were the same clothes BR was in when she came back home?
Does BR have any missing shoes? He may have discarded his soiled shoes.
Will the cctv footage capture any details of clothing he may of been wearing when he was in the car leaving property? Are these the same as he was in that evening when he may have spoken to police in person?

If he was on his game enough to dispose of his dirty shoes and clothes why would he bring home the shovel he used to bury her. Allegedly.

I haven't been able to keep up with Karen's disappearance for a couple of days as a case I've followed for 2 years has just come to trial but I'm sad to see that information has pretty much dried up, I hope this doesn't become a cold case :coldcase:

Technically uber drivers should use their registered car- you'll see the make and model when you book one. Having said that, there's nothing to stop someone switching on the app while in a different car. The app would still work.

its weird that no new news has come out.... we are coming upto 3 months and with no clues.... :gaah:

If he was on his game enough to dispose of his dirty shoes and clothes why would he bring home the shovel he used to bury her. Allegedly.

That's what I was thinking. However this morning though I went to my garden shed and there were 2 shovels there, I realised then that most sheds have a shovel and if there were no shovels, I think BR would be under more suspicion.

BR being an Uber driver, I think he may have cleaned the car immaculately, plus the shovel, driven the shovel into his yard a few times on his return to make it look like it was used in the garden and taken KR's car for a spin to get a bit of dust on it to cover up his cleaning.

In my opinion, the disposal didn't happen where the pings were located, probably at a geographically opposite location the night before and the cleaning of car and shovel close to the disposal site.

PS: I'm a newbie to the site and love it, at least I don't have to witness my other half rolling their eyes with my theories any more 🙄😀

Mr Ristevski, who did not answer calls yesterday, has said his wife left the house about 10am after an argument over takings at the couple’s shop, Bella Bleu, the previous day.
The previous day to Karen going missing was a Tuesday, I don't know what it's like in Melbourne but over here Monday & Tuesday for fashion stores are the quietest of the 7 days. So were the takings
low & BR thought they could have done better or where some missing? Why didn't the reporter ask that question?

Apparently, the NIGHT BEFORE Karen went missing, Borce and Sarah were trying to help Karen with ideas on how to improve STORE FIGURES ($$$$'s).......Sarah suggested that Karen have a LARGE SALE......Karen went ballistic and walked away (Sarah's own words in the interview).
THE husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski says they argued over a sum of hundreds of dollars but that money was not behind her mysterious disappearance.
Mrs Ristevski has not been seen since June 29, when she left her Avondale Heights home after an argument with her husband, Borce, over the previous day’s poor takings at their Bella Bleu boutique in Taylors Lakes.
“No one knows what’s happened. I wouldn’t want to speculate,” he said.“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis on our finances,” Mr Ristevski said.

You are speculating when you say she hasn't done a runner!

THE husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski says they argued over a sum of hundreds of dollars but that money was not behind her mysterious disappearance.
Karen went for a walk to cool down after arguing over takings so her disappearance does relate to money as if there was no argument she isn't supposably going off for a walk to cool down.

Talking about a sale to improve figures, wouldn't you look to lay off staff if figures were that bad. Apparently BR was at the shop whenever Karen was there so store should be well covered staffing wise if that was the situation.

“No one knows what’s happened. I wouldn’t want to speculate,”. Not talking to the police or at times the media & not giving the full story from day one makes it hard for anyone to speculate! One could even come up
with a notion that an evil person kidnapped her.

I think it has always been about the money & the only truthful comment made by AR was that Karen was looking to leave after SR's 21st. Someone did mention that Karen had left for 6 months previously but I can't
substantiate that unfortunately.

The previous day to Karen going missing was a Tuesday, I don't know what it's like in Melbourne but over here Monday & Tuesday for fashion stores are the quietest of the 7 days. So were the takings
low & BR thought they could have done better or where some missing? Why didn't the reporter ask that question?

Mrs Ristevski has not been seen since June 29, when she left her Avondale Heights home after an argument with her husband, Borce, over the previous day’s poor takings at their Bella Bleu boutique in Taylors Lakes.
“No one knows what’s happened. I wouldn’t want to speculate,” he said.“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis on our finances,” Mr Ristevski said.

You are speculating when you say she hasn't done a runner!

Karen went for a walk to cool down after arguing over takings so her disappearance does relate to money as if there was no argument she isn't supposably going off for a walk to cool down.

Talking about a sale to improve figures, wouldn't you look to lay off staff if figures were that bad. Apparently BR was at the shop whenever Karen was there so store should be well covered staffing wise if that was the situation.

“No one knows what’s happened. I wouldn’t want to speculate,”. Not talking to the police or at times the media & not giving the full story from day one makes it hard for anyone to speculate! One could even come up
with a notion that an evil person kidnapped her.

I think it has always been about the money & the only truthful comment made by AR was that Karen was looking to leave after SR's 21st. Someone did mention that Karen had left for 6 months previously but I can't
substantiate that unfortunately.

Who knows did BR suggest to KR to close the shop to minimise losses. Maybe BR didn't want the business operating at a loss anymore and if KR was against this , maybe BR found a way for the shop to close, by having KR gone.

So if BR wants to stand by his claim that it was not about finances, maybe it was about closing the Bella Bleu shop against her will.

After reading that article I posted a couple of days ago , something made be think that this may be a very similar scenario .
Quick run down of that aweful article
Ron was a business man with a couple of stores
He was cheating on his wife, said he wasn't going to cheat anymore but still was
He claims he sorted out his marital problems just "days before" she died.
His wife told friends that she was a bast**d and was "planning to leave him"
I think from memory something was changed on his wife's life insurance policy
He didn't want his assets split or loose custody of his two young children
He makes the trip from Inner melb suburbs (strathmore) to country Victoria on a few occasions to visit a criminal figure in jail in Bendigo out of loneliness! (he claims he was lonely but this would have been to organise the killing of his wife)
Children are out of the house that morning , her car has problems , he's out of the house
She returns home and is strangled then dragged under the car to make out like it was an accident from car dropping on her after been jacked up.
He hides from police at a mates house as doesn't want to be I terviwed anymore.
He gets her life insurance , gets to keep his assets and custody of his kids
sad part is he escaped being convicted after trial was opened again years later on the basis that if wasn't a freak accident but a plot to murder. Her body was cremated so they could not check for signs of strangulation anymore and the crime scene was washed away. Don't think he would have been able to get away with it these days with all the evidence you could capture via cctv and mobile data.

Anyhow maybe BR has "arranged" for KR to disappear so if the "leaving Borce" theory is correct , he would not have to worry about splitting any assests.
No crime scene left at house b/c her life may have ended with strangulation too.

Who knows did BR suggest to KR to close the shop to minimise losses. Maybe BR didn't want the business operating at a loss anymore and if KR was against this , maybe BR found a way for the shop to close, by having KR gone.

So if BR wants to stand by his claim that it was not about finances, maybe it was about closing the Bella Bleu shop against her will.

After reading that article I posted a couple of days ago , something made be think that this may be a very similar scenario .
Quick run down of that aweful article
Ron was a business man with a couple of stores
He was cheating on his wife, said he wasn't going to cheat anymore but still was
He claims he sorted out his marital problems just "days before" she died.
His wife told friends that she was a bast**d and was "planning to leave him"
I think from memory something was changed on his wife's life insurance policy
He didn't want his assets split or loose custody of his two young children
He makes the trip from Inner melb suburbs (strathmore) to country Victoria on a few occasions to visit a criminal figure in jail in Bendigo out of loneliness! (he claims he was lonely but this would have been to organise the killing of his wife)
Children are out of the house that morning , her car has problems , he's out of the house
She returns home and is strangled then dragged under the car to make out like it was an accident from car dropping on her after been jacked up.
He hides from police at a mates house as doesn't want to be I terviwed anymore.
He gets her life insurance , gets to keep his assets and custody of his kids
sad part is he escaped being convicted after trial was opened again years later on the basis that if wasn't a freak accident but a plot to murder. Her body was cremated so they could not check for signs of strangulation anymore and the crime scene was washed away. Don't think he would have been able to get away with it these days with all the evidence you could capture via cctv and mobile data.

Anyhow maybe BR has "arranged" for KR to disappear so if the "leaving Borce" theory is correct , he would not have to worry about splitting any assests.
No crime scene left at house b/c her life may have ended with strangulation too.

I read the article and can't believe he got away with murder [emoji15]

I also agree that Borce could have done something similar by having someone else kill Karen, and pay extra to make sure she is never found...I wonder if any large sums of money were withdrawn from their bank accounts that haven't been accounted for [emoji848]

I read the article and can't believe he got away with murder [emoji15]

I also agree that Borce could have done something similar by having someone else kill Karen, and pay extra to make sure she is never found...I wonder if any large sums of money were withdrawn from their bank accounts that haven't been accounted for [emoji848]

Well mobile phone records could reveal many things. We are so reliant on them. Calls that were made to certain people . Maybe the cctv cameras may have picked up other cars coming and going from the house that same day . Who knows. Hopefully even if they can't locate KR there is enough evidence through cctv, phone usage, and pings . Well we hope so .

We don't know if the shovel was used for the crime? . Arent police just checking the shovel as part of investigation? Or did they find soil in/on the car/wheels and want to check it against a shovel that he owns incase there is a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa