GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always subscribed to the philosophy that if you have to say something about yourself, it might not be true. "I'm a good guy" has always been at the top of that list, for me, and I would steer clear of anyone who said it. MHOO.

Agree that EA is not a GOOD GUY however I don't believe that everyone that says that they are a GOOD GUY is really a bad guy. When I first met my husband he said he was a GOOD GUY and turns out he is a GREAT MAN a Marine a faithful man that I'm super proud to call my husband. Been together 12 years. I do get what your sayin however ... :)

No way IMO. He will not get max. He will get convicted but not 99 years.
If I was on that jury based on what has been presented before the court of law and not the WWW as of the last 48 hours I would personally give him 99 years or MAX. I also happen to be a native North Texan

Curious why you think so. You're local, so you know juries here can be tough.

If I was on that jury based on what has been presented before the court of law and not the WWW as of the last 48 hours I would personally give him 99 years or MAX. I also happen to be a native North Texan

Because I've seen and will try to find links where convicted murderers get off for less. Plus he has no priors. Jmo

Because I've seen and will try to find links where convicted murderers get off for less. Plus he has no priors. Jmo

Sorry to quote myself but he's eligible for probation ffs. He's not going to get max. Ill bet my left boob

You don't feel like the victims family has any say?
It seems like Ive seen a multiple times where its considered..

"Any say"? Sure. And I do think telling where she is, with a confession, would almost certainly get him something.

But I'm also saying the state has other obligations to consider. And I also have to wonder, if it truly came to it, exactly how much is the FAMILY willing to give up, if it's their choice? I'm not sure we can say. They certainly want the remains of CM, but I have to believe they also want EA to fry for what he's done.

Not sure if family knew about Anna but Det Sasso said that Anna was searched. They have searched every area of Collin County that fit his criteria of 4 items - I'm not where I can look it up. It's been awhile since I was searching but it wouldn't surprise me if the Saturday team has covered part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any say"? Sure. And I do think telling where she is, with a confession, would almost certainly get him something.

But I'm also saying the state has other obligations to consider. And I also have to wonder, if it truly came to it, exactly how much is the FAMILY willing to give up, if it's their choice? I'm not sure we can say. They certainly want the remains of CM, but I have to believe they also want EA to fry for what he's done.

word Steve-o.

I think he'll get the max.

Sorry for being picky, but something has been bugging me.

Does anyone know if the roll of tape found in the Arochi trash was almost completely "used up", or if they threw away a perfectly good roll that still had some tape left on it?

None of the many msm sources that I could find, gave me the answer.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/205350780-story
He also found a bottle of OdoBan, multi-surface cleaner and a used roll of black Gorilla tape.

Sorry for being picky, but something has been bugging me.

Does anyone know if the roll of tape found in the Arochi trash was almost completely "used up", or if they threw away a perfectly good roll that still had some tape left on it?

None of the many msm sources that I could find, gave me the answer.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/205350780-story

Wondered that myself...

JMHO from observation

Going back over notes and such. May have missed this but in TCMom notes, HF said that CM wanted to got to ALLEN and he didnt want to:

August 29 - CM/HF were in a good mood. CM wanted to go to Allen. HF didn't want to. Taylor Barry was at their house in FW. Christina left house first in her car. HF and TB left 1 hour after CM. He knew Taylor 3-4 months at this point. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...cused-of-kidnapping-2&p=12803371#post12803371

Defense asks about 8/26/2014 FB message Morris got from Latarence Dunbar, who works security. (from Travis Dance Club in Uptown Dallas, reminding of a party this weekend (which would be that weekend she went missing) Det. said info found not relevant to case--

VW the reporter tweeted that Dunbar was a bodyguard and was on witness list. JMHO I think he will be on the DEFENSE List if any:

8/29/14
Friday afternoon
CM: Do you want me to get you food?
HF: No, sorry, need to meet with Barry and V
CM: V?
HF: Vincent
CM Are you being 100 w me? (clarifies that means being honest)
CM: Layla needs 3 xanax (Layla may be someone she worked with, HF doesn’t know)
CM: Bodyguard people calling me, you should call the dude

<HF believes body guard (I think LaTerrence B from before) wanted to just hang out. Neither he nor CM needed a bodyguard) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...cused-of-kidnapping-2&p=12803371#post12803371

Defense to Hunter Foster:

August 29th you never left Uptown Dallas? “no”
Never north of 635? “no”
Asks again

Defense: Your factual resume (federal) says you sold drugs to undercover agent at Jaguars/Eternal Eden than night.

HF sold drugs there occasionally. HF doesn’t know where Jaguars is relative to Uptown. HF believes factual resume but doesn’t remember going there.

Where did you meet bodyguard? “Travis night club” – doesn’t remember his name. Doesn’t know about CM’s conversation with body guard?

Defense: Did you owe people money?
Hf: Sometimes

HF contacted attorney because he know he was a suspect in disappearance

Denies deleting data off phone.
When pressed, might have deleted things about dealing drugs

Defense: You’re texting CM about drugs? Didn’t delete that?

Considering this county gave him a million dollar bail and I've heard about people charged with murder only getting half that amount, I do believe this North Texas court might very well give him the max especially because of the torment he's put the family through by lying about so much.

Just wondering too that he may be a real flight risk (go to Mexico and not be able to get him brought back?) JMHO that would be real concern.

But BBM that sounds like vigilante justice and I don't agree with that. JMHO Praying the legal system we have, works and in the right way.

Considering this county gave him a million dollar bail and I've heard about people charged with murder only getting half that amount, I do believe this North Texas court might very well give him the max especially because of the torment he's put the family through by lying about so much.

Just wondering too that he may be a real flight risk (go to Mexico and not be able to get him brought back?) JMHO that would be real concern.

But BBM that sounds like vigilante justice and I don't agree with that. JMHO Praying the legal system we have, works and in the right way.

Your suggestion that it's somehow "vigilante" for a duly sworn jury to impose a max sentence for a "never to be returned" abduction in which the defendant has done nothing to mitigate the cost to the county, the public, and the hurt and damage to the family of the victim (and in fact, he has done about everything possible to make it worse) is frankly a suggestion that's offensive. No other way to say it.

This was an extreme AK in about every way, and that's what the max end of a sentencing range is designed for.
Such a sentence would be neither unjust, uncalled for, or "vigilante" as you try to (mis)label it ...and frankly, if he gets 99 years for what he's done, imo he's gotten off cheap in relation to what he did to all his victims here.

SO FAR, Best I can tell, Defense Opening Statements, everything has been testified to except for these: (jmho from thread 1)

1) L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 44s44 seconds ago
Defense: Morris friend saw her out with another girlfriend after kidnapping. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...accused-of-kidnapping&p=12789208#post12789208

2) Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 39s39 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Defense: Arochi co-workers will testify abt bite marks Arochi says he got, but police showed pix to dentist & they determine not bite mark

3) **have to re read but IIRC wasnt alot of speculation from them :

L.P. Phillips &#8207;@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago
defense expects witnesses in #EnriqueArochi trial to offer a lot of speculation. Urges jury to hang in there. Defense opening done. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...accused-of-kidnapping&p=12789223#post12789223

Edit: can't remember if the inmate speaking about the Aryan Brotherhood.

*sidenote. could the person arrested for PI be the friend that allegedly saw CM with a friend?

SO Far from State: JMHO

Gabriel Roxas &#8207;@cbs11gabriel 42s42 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Fortenberry: 3 key things: video surveillance, cell phone pings, DNA #arochitrial

Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 39s39 seconds ago Texas, USA
Prosecutor tells jury to remember 3 important things: surveillance vid from mall garage & gas station, cell phone pings & DNA evidence@FOX4

So far on video surveillance only 1 video at 355am 8/30 and 2 PPD Det theories are that CM willingly got into EA car at parking garage

Cell pings:

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account &#8207;@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Detective testifies Arochi accesses cell tower at 4:56 am on Granite Pkway near Shops of Legacy then at 5:32 am by Allen home #arochitrial

Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: believes Arochi was home in Allen by 5:32am based on his cell phone data @Fox4 #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis &#8207;@Fox4Natalie 39s40 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: says it's possible Arochi could have been home before 5:32am when phone data is used @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

DNA: haven't got that straight yet

Broke a tooth last night. I am fine but I may have to leave if it starts hurting. lol Only saying this as an FYI don't need any pain pill posting lol
Woohoo finally caught up to the latest thread.

Morning all&#128513;&#9749;!!! Hope the tooth is feeling better, mimi. This may have already been mentioned but are we still looking at a Tuesday end to the trial?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

There is a Layla on the subpoena list. I am surmising she is the one who was looking for the 3 pills.

Been lurking since CM's 1st thread but rarely post because there are awesome sleuthers on this thread who post what I'm thinking. Just wanted to give the tweeters a shout out! Thank you for allowing us to follow along and especially for the first hand accounts. Although, I'm hoping it wraps up quickly as I've delayed all work duties over the last week to stay caught up. Your input is much appreciated and justice for Christina is coming soon! Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa