The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make him sound psychopathic. Has a mental health professional ever interviewed him?
Mooncult is referring to the video of a health professional interviewing him and showing him a picture of pineapple.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Maybe the Whites wanted to end the friendship too. Would you want your children to be playing with, or even be around Burke ? For that matter would you yourself, or your wife want to be around him ? I know I would not. IMO

Were the White's two children ever interviewed by anyone? Have they ever talked publicly?..I wonder what they remember or thought of Burke at the time..

jim and laura true jon benet champions!
thought it so fitting laura stating jb has become a footnote in her own murder.
I'm disappointed there is so much incriminating evidence imo left out of the cbs doco....not for mine or any of you guys benefit for that matter....because we know the case very well...but for so many new eyes to the case.

the biggest item of the week for me is burke telling dr phil he was down stairs at the time of the crime.
this is so important and self incriminating......why say that??
were they bluffed into the admission??
not likely, there is something really big under the surface its just not adding up.
more to come I'm thinking :)

if the boulder DA doesn't dig out the file now.....no question they on the ramsey payrole.

The garrotte was over the top, just as the RN was. Wow, I didn't know that about the fiber being PR's.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ly-lawyer-to-sue-cbs-over-documentary/7864914

JonBenet murder: Ramsey family lawyer vows to sue CBS over 'false' documentary conclusion

Sept 21, 2016

"I will be filing a lawsuit on behalf
of Burke Ramsey," Mr Wood said
in a telephone interview."

finally some good news! Maybe it is exactly what they wanted . It is the only way you can make them testify. Dont think BR will still grin when being questioned by a tough attorney. Me thinks this time Wood didn't smell rhe TRAP , he is too arrogant.

That surprised me and since we know the show was heavily edited we can guess that they spent a lot more time than it appeared they did discussing whether or not the sexual assault took place. To me, it seems inconclusive, and it's always seemed that way.

The sexual assault in JBR's case does seem inconclusive from what i have read also. I remember ages ago the discussion of PR using douches on JBR, but not sure of the validity of that? If that was the case i would think some changes to JBR"s private area would be a factor. And in this post on this thread the poster also makes the point about yeast infections and applicator treatments for that could also be an issue.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ly-abused-in-the-strictest-sense-of-this-term

I haven't followed this case closely and the CBS special was the first in depth report I've seen. It's been brought up before, I'm sure, but I have to get this out:

He carried her upstairs and then put her on the FLOOR?!

I haven't followed this case closely and the CBS special was the first in depth report I've seen. It's been brought up before, I'm sure, but I have to get this out:

BBM, Yeah that's off. Why wouldn't he place her somewhere soft like on the sofa? Why did he pick her up at all, it was a crime scene.

Oh I hope it's resolved quickly so they can move on and do another documentary on the Madeline McCann case!!!! That would be awesome.

Yeah thats another case where the parents claims dont fit well with the evidence. Would love to see that. Less evidence available than the Jonbenet case though,

Like he had just found a dead pet!

CBS replied to Wood's lawsuit threat:

The network responded to Wood with a terse statement: “CBS stands by the broadcast and will do so in court.”

Anyone else reading that like: We won't settle?

We are never going to know what actually happened because we have no help from the people that were actually there. Yes, it is a messed up line of thinking, but far more believable than thinking an intruder did this. The Ramseys have been unhelpful to LE and the have outright lied on many occasions. To think that some intruder would do this, and coincidentally the family just happens to lie and deceive the police just doesn't add up.

On the CBS special the neglected to mention several pieces of evidence, specifically the size 12 panties and the fact that JBs groin area had been wiped clean. Yes the blood spot was small on the size 12s, but how much blood was on the panties she was wearing? Why was she wiped down? I think it is safe to say that there was some sort of inappropriate behaviour. Former Ramsey maids have said that Burke was caught beneath JBs bed covers.

So now you are Patsy Ramsey and you find your dead daughter bleeding from the vagina with bro marks from the train track in her back and neck. How do you call 911 in this situation?

There is no blood, and if it happened not long before finding her, how would they know she was dead? If the theory was that JB was strangled because it was thought she was still alive, then Patsy found her and thought she was still alive - would surely have called 911.

Why is the intruder story unlikely?

Burke is a violent psychopath according to some. So, what is his criminal record? Where are the former friends, classmates, victims, and neighbors telling us about this? He is 30 now. You can't hide that.

Yep and rigor had already set in so imagine the horror!

CBS replied to Wood's lawsuit threat:

Anyone else reading that like: We won't settle?

Calling their bluff!! They know the Ramsey's won't risk a trial with depositions and all those judges and juries and media and facts and what not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle