Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the exact locations for Kerry Turner's body? I heard from another source it was near Canning dam.
Here is another gem of information, some people may not be aware of. Look at the three victim's birthdays
Notes: 1 Sarah Spiers birthday 12th of September
2 Jane Rimmer birthday 12th of October
3 Ciara Glennon birthday 20th of November

They were taken in their birth order. How would the killer know this info? Look at this bit of info that follows.

Sarah Spiers Virgo, Jane Rimmer Libra and Ciara Glennon Scorpio.

I would love to know from patrons at the Conti or Club Bayview if their was anyone trying to break the ice with any girls on those nights by asking what their star sign is.

From that does anyone know what Julie Cutler's birthday is? There was also another girl murdered close to Kerry Turner. He first name was Kerryn and I think she was found near a burnt tree stump at a place called "The Marbles" on Brookton Highway. Anyone know?

The name "Christian" that everyone is asking in regard to Sarah McMahon is Christian Hilderbrandt. He was a witness at the Coroner's investigation for SM. He had a crush on Sarah but she wasn't interested in him. His parents owned the Sawyers Valley pub, and I think you may find that was where DM met customers or dealers for his drug trade.

I am sure that GR is not connected with the CSK. Everything about his death is opposite to the girls from Claremont.

It is interesting about the Commodore clue with the fibres. I was unaware of it. But DM owned a white Commodore when he attacked the prostitute near Mundaring.

DM was sentenced to 13 years jail in 2005. So he will not be freed until 2018. I am under the impression he was also in Jail over east when Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer were murdered.

I'm unsure phantomm another unsolved from the birnie era

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

cedf1402d4a0beacdb46edb80aa3b2e0.jpg
a1fb9379131b7d71e206b0774a1d2ffe.jpg

These are recently posted articles cleaned with filter [emoji102]

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

clearing up old puzzles , idea to eliminate it , and therefore remove its confusion here forever on to where it belonged . ? Robin soccer guy owned it ???

filtering pictures + editing
to magnify clues

clearing up old puzzles , idea to eliminate it , and therefore remove its confusion here forever on to where it belonged . ? Robin soccer guy owned it ???

to magnify clues
Who put it up, and why did they think it related to CSK? Is it connected to screen printing? Is the lettering hand done?

It was a clue & has been on here before , yesterday it was reinpired by a poster , I wish could type up more to it

to magnify clues

Here is a source to back up my claims police are knocking on doors at any time to take DNA as late as last year. Not the same guy, but proof it is happening as I claim for it and was attacked which qualifies rebute of accusation of loony speculation by the forum user. One of many really including the watch. Now all I have to do is find the hard copy of Debi Marshalls book claiming Ciara was in the yacht club day prior checking out the venue for her sisters wedding which added to the hospitality connection.

It also reinforces my claim, our culprit likes a murder book, with this crime having attributes to other famous murder crimes.

Warner was dragged into web of intrigue when he answered a knock on the door of Balgowlah home and saw two men dressed in suits standing on his doorstep.

“My first thought was that Mormons had come to the door and then they said they were from the WA Police Cold Case Squad, can we talk to you?” Warner said.

Warner’s initial assumption was that they were following up on the disappearance of a girl in 1980 after she was at North Cottesloe Surf Club on the night his band played there. Her body was found but to this day the killer has never been found.

“But then they said it involved the Claremont serial killer case, which is the most expensive crime case ever in Australia and is still unsolved 20 years later,” he said.

He has never heard from the police again but admits that unexpected visit from the officers two years ago, when they took a DNA sample was unsettling.

Title:How crime novel by a rock singer could hold the key to capturing a real life serial killer
September 30, 2016 11:11pm - Jon Geddes

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/46dfe47ea44610573437a3f3ee03163b

*ps Thanks for the link whoever posted it in thread mmm #5 ?

Here is a source to back up my claims police are knocking on doors at any time to take DNA as late as last year. Not the same guy, but proof it is happening as I claim and was attacked.

It also reinforces my claim, our culprit likes a murder book, with this crime having attributes to other famous murder crimes.

Title:How crime novel by a rock singer could hold the key to capturing a real life serial killer

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/46dfe47ea44610573437a3f3ee03163b

How did the girl in the book die?

Phantomm, if you're keen we could play around with the dates a bit. That avenue hasn't been exhausted yet. CR breaks your cycle @ 09.07.63. I can't find DOB for Nicole Reid. I'll look for some more DOBs. Far fetched, but might be why KK was spared?

Phantomm, if you're keen we could play around with the dates a bit. That avenue hasn't been exhausted yet. CR breaks your cycle @ 09.07.63. I can't find DOB for Nicole Reid. I'll look for some more DOBs. Far fetched, but might be why KK was spared?

Gerard James Ross DOB 17/11/85

I am dismayed that none of you have commented on the man JR? is dancing closely with / kissing (?) in the video I linked?

Are you able to download the video and post it?

What colour hair does he have?

Does anyone know the exact locations for Kerry Turner's body? I heard from another source it was near Canning dam.

Year Location State Age Name Status Suspect Notes
1979 Boulder Rock WA 22 Kerryn Tate Murdered Unknown Disappeared from City but burnt out remains discover at Boulder Rock.
1980 Collie WA 12 Lisa Mott Missing David Bernie Last seen talking to someone in yellow panel van.
1980 Mandurah WA 19 Anette Deverell Murdered Unknown Last seen talking to guy in panel van. Body discovered Scarp Rd Waroona Dam
1991 Victoria Park WA 18 Kerry Turner Body found at Canning Dam

KT is proably unrelated to the first three, but the dump locations are similar.

re: The video of Jane.

There are two different men she interacts with. One is a balding, white haired man and the one she kisses on the cheek has dark hair. Even though you only see the dark haired man from the back, my impression was that he is an older man also. Jane is wearing the black dress with the white daisy trim that she is wearing in one of the photos the media uses. It looks to be a private celebration of some sort, not a nightclub, it is well lit and there are quite a few old people there. I don't really see the significance of the video, it clearly wasn't from the night she went missing?

Hopefully a direct link to the video - https://video.fmel3-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=a1f7516d5baaf1d900bfcfad6d0a4af3&oe=58203D5E

Are you able to download the video and post it?

What colour hair does he have?
He has dark hair. Just follow the link and search button. I'd really appreciate it if someone could freeze the frame and put it up here, because I'd like a better look myself.

Link works ! Only quick 7sec ? thanks , so wheres the interview with lw thats advertised on the 7 sec clip ? Gotta see that program . Thanks ppl

to magnify clues

Here is a source to back up my claims police are knocking on doors at any time to take DNA as late as last year. Not the same guy, but proof it is happening as I claim for it and was attacked which qualifies rebute of accusation of loony speculation by the forum user. One of many really including the watch. Now all I have to do is find the hard copy of Debi Marshalls book claiming Ciara was in the yacht club day prior checking out the venue for her sisters wedding which added to the hospitality connection.

I'm dubious of this alleged murder at Cottesloe Surf Club.

Has only been mentioned in recent threads.

Have never heard of this prior.

Calling BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads