Properties and Residences

I know there was mention of not limiting searches to just SC, but I wonder if they also have searched (or plan to search) the large wooded property behind the mom's house? Thinking more remote history here.

Also notice that around 14:30 the sheriff is asked Kohlhepp's reaction when he was arrested and the Sheriff says he wasn't there yet. I think it is possible he was not aware at the time of this presser where Kohlhepp was arrested. I seem to recall hearing at another presser that Kohlhepp was arrested at his home after they found KB, but I can't seem to find that now. Anyone else remember this or am I too tired and confused?

Yeah, you could be right about the sheriff not having all of the details correct at that point.

This link (and several others) state he was arrested at his Woodruff property. Not sure why there would be any confusion about that, and it's these little inaccuracies that make me suspicious about the entire story. :(

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-kohlhepp-kala-brown-charles-carver-tka-real-estate/

I think it will eventually be cleared up when they release court documents. Sheriff should know but he admits he wasn't there and the investigator that spoke in the above video wasn't the one who arrested him either. This was also a joint operation with Anderson PD but Spartanburg is now in charge it seems due to location of the property. There should be a record somewhere that the arresting officer had to fill out with the location and circumstances of the arrest.

I posted this in the other thread, but before TKA Real Estate was taken down, I saved a few photos. Unfortunately, im not sure why, many of the photos didnt save.

Anyway, here are photos from one of his properties (an old subdivision) that is 24 acres

fdba57e90d10a743dea95dcc993ea458.jpg

These two are photos of another property that was being sold by one of his agents

b756472cfb2a3c2831b13bdc6e9a6313.jpg

They are two different properties being sold by that agent. Second property:

d844b612359fe33f3ccab1fb4e6d99f0.jpg

All of these properties are land parcels. I doubt this is helpful in any way, but might as well add what I have.

Not sure if my mom saw this on TV, but she said that TK had lived in Reidville at one time. Prior to when he lived in the apts behind the mall.

The website for Kohlhepp's company, TKA Real Estate, has been taken offline. But a version of the website from October identified Kohlhepp as the agent for at least eight properties listed for sale. According to the website, his company had offices in Greenville and Spartanburg.
Kohlhepp also was listed as the agent for a 29-acre undeveloped subdivision north of Travelers Rest called Barnett Valley.

A short paved road leads onto the property. Several discarded TVs have been dumped in the overgrown vegetation of the property.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lled-great-salesman-chilling-quirks/93463394/

This is the property that I posted those photos of that are quite far away: Barnett Valley subdivision I believe it was called?

3A36A3E300000578-0-image-a-116_1478726889670.jpg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926370/Mother-alleged-South-Carolina-serial-killer-says-victims-set-bullying-son.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back