Properties and Residences

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by tlcya, Nov 6, 2016.

1. sadiebean

sadiebean New Member

I know there was mention of not limiting searches to just SC, but I wonder if they also have searched (or plan to search) the large wooded property behind the mom's house? Thinking more remote history here.

2. verbonica

verbonica Well-Known Member

Yeah, you could be right about the sheriff not having all of the details correct at that point.

3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

I think it will eventually be cleared up when they release court documents. Sheriff should know but he admits he wasn't there and the investigator that spoke in the above video wasn't the one who arrested him either. This was also a joint operation with Anderson PD but Spartanburg is now in charge it seems due to location of the property. There should be a record somewhere that the arresting officer had to fill out with the location and circumstances of the arrest.

4. adian_69

adian_69 New Member

I posted this in the other thread, but before TKA Real Estate was taken down, I saved a few photos. Unfortunately, im not sure why, many of the photos didnt save.

Anyway, here are photos from one of his properties (an old subdivision) that is 24 acres

[​IMG]

These two are photos of another property that was being sold by one of his agents

[​IMG]

They are two different properties being sold by that agent. Second property:

[​IMG]

All of these properties are land parcels. I doubt this is helpful in any way, but might as well add what I have.

5. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

Not sure if my mom saw this on TV, but she said that TK had lived in Reidville at one time. Prior to when he lived in the apts behind the mall.

6. Gardener1850

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lled-great-salesman-chilling-quirks/93463394/

7. adian_69

adian_69 New Member

This is the property that I posted those photos of that are quite far away: Barnett Valley subdivision I believe it was called?

8. Gardener1850

http://abcnews.go.com/US/detectives...outh-carolina-serial-killer/story?id=43457937

BBM.
    Does this mean he owns property out of state? I know he also lived in GA and AZ but have we found anything in his name in other states yet?

9. Gardener1850

10. Gardener1850

[​IMG]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926370/Mother-alleged-South-Carolina-serial-killer-says-victims-set-bullying-son.html