Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what LE is actually "labeling" her missing. They can not label it abduction if there is no evidence of it. They have to go on factual evidence.

If someone is walking down a road, a van slows down and grabs the person, pulls them inside the van and continues down the road....the "evidence" would be if someone happened to see that van and person walking in those 5 Seconds!!! No evidence is left behind, no one saw it......but it is an abduction.

Are you sure? Because I see that all the time in children where there is no evidence whatsoever what happened to them. Are you sure they can't label an adult missing/suspected abduction if there is no evidence to point otherwise?

IIRC
-they were not abducted from the streets. TK's lured them about doing "some kind of job" on his properties. When they showed up he killed the guy and kept the girl chained inside a crate on a trailer at his 93 acres property.

Actually, he did not throw off their phone, HE KEPT THEM..
TK either hacked or forced the victims to get access to their phones and SM's profiles, because after they were missing TK posted on their SM's pages.

Some of his victims are linked to a BDSM site.

Well there was a very adult site they belonged to that linked them

We have zero idea on SP life other than what's spoon fed by her family and air brushed to the hilt imo

What good does a purse do if you are disappearing?

You have ID.

There are a many people who walk off and recreate a life for themselves, and somehow live undiscovered. There was a case last year (a couple years ago?) where a woman had been missing from Texas and was working at a Target in Oklahoma for years. It was only when her IRS statement came to her parents home - years after she went missing and was officially a "missing person" that they found her.

Edited to add: Most missing adults don't get anywhere near this kind of public media attention and law enforcement attention. I follow Craig's list lost and found (for animals) and from time to time someone will post a missing loved one, and there is NO media report and apparently no police action either. So they're gone, who knows where, and a purse in that instance would serve them well if they intended to leave.

I want to reinforce I believe the Perp is someone known, someone close.
I want to also emphasize my speculation of the map I posted to please explore the Cement quarry. That area is close to where she allegedly disappeared, and has all the right tools for concealment.

I think that also and if it's someone close to her or her husband or her family or just someone that likely is asking family about updates then I don't think the cops would risk telling anyone any info even her family because they'd run the risk of the person finding it out before they eat the evidence needed or proof. Part of me wonders if this person who's likely close to one of them could be old enough to perhaps be who killed the other girl(well they never found a body but I assume she's dead) and left the body in the same area since as you said it's a good place for doing that. Maybe even someone who was their teacher or a friends parent who they'd never suspect and would let their guard around. Maybe even a gym teacher or coach who lives near them still and who helps her train for her marathon or sees her running a lot or is a running partner. It's never been said if she runs alone or with a friend. But I think the person who was said was acting weird and kicked off the search group who I think it said lied about knowing them or her or something could be the guilty person but isn't someone her family knows but only she does or even maybe someone who bought something off her so still only she would notice and they'd try to get in on the search to make sure maybe that they aren't close to finding the body. And if they live in the neighborhood they could be dropping random items around where they'll find them to confuse cops more. I definitely don't think it's their first murder either even if they aren't even involved in the other case I feel they've done it previously. And it's not your average druggie or rapist but I feel like it's someone who's an actual killer that nobody would suspect.

iirc
-they were not abducted from the streets. Tk's lured them about doing "some kind of job" on his properties. When they showed up he killed the guy and kept the girl chained inside a crate on a trailer at his 93 acres property.

Actually, he did not throw off their phone, he kept them..
Tk either hacked or forced the victims to get access to their phones and sm's profiles, because after they were missing tk posted on their sm's pages.

Some of his victims are linked to a bdsm site.

sick - o.

You have ID.

There are a many people who walk off and recreate a life for themselves, and somehow live undiscovered. There was a case last year (a couple years ago?) where a woman had been missing from Texas and was working at a Target in Oklahoma for years. It was only when her IRS statement came to her parents home - years after she went missing and was officially a "missing person" that they found her.

Edited to add: Most missing adults don't get anywhere near this kind of public media attention and law enforcement attention. I follow Craig's list lost and found (for animals) and from time to time someone will post a missing loved one, and there is NO media report and apparently no police action either. So they're gone, who knows where, and a purse in that instance would serve them well if they intended to leave.

I've been wondering if she has a passport, and if so, where is it... Like so many other things, we probably won't ever know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

#9 and #10

There are so many possible theories I keep reading each day that next I feel like someone will say she ran away because her family is in a cult that the bethel church is part of but I guess with so little info there isn't much to go on. My thought because I don't believe she left on her own but I keep seeing it said maybe she was seeing someone and he checked her app cause of that or why wouldn't she leave her phone home to see the person but if she's having one and thinks he's checking her phone then leaving it not moving what so ever and it not tracking a run she has him think she does daily at that time would make him highly suspicious especially because most run with it for music. So she would need to be running with this person with short breaks in the middle to not have him be suspicious which people in the area would see her running with a guy most likely at least once or twice then they'd tell him and he'd probably not be ok with her having a male as a one but she could go running with a girl and spend tons of alone time with one without raising any flags assuming nothing seems out of the ordinary or off to him so I think IF she ran away it's likely it's a female or if it's a male she's running and meeting him without being obvious but also having the phone with her cause she couldn't explain not answering a call if he called. Now that leads me to what if that person snapped and killed her because she broke it off with them or she wouldn't leave him or with them which I've seen happen or she didn't leave with anyone running related and went and left with her ex husband which the cops are now out of the state potentially looking into. They haven't said where he lives but I do wonder if they'll talk to him. I don't think she left with anyone and doubt she was seeing someone even a coworker or one of her or her husbands friends though it's happened before. But I do wonder if another runner in the neighborhood who sees her daily knows her routine runs at the times he knows she will gets his mail then etc could be who did it. Maybe they became obsessed overly the years. But until we know more it's all theories and guesses but I do believe they know more and just aren't telling anyone anything because it's someone who's close to the family or lives near and is their friend and would find out from them any info they find out from the cops even without them saying names to the family and that's not something they probably want to risk before they get evidence and proof more so or find her body or her to prove it. Maybe they're working on getting a warrant for all we know.

What good does a purse do if you are disappearing?

I'm not going anywhere without my makeup, some hairspray, and at least a change of underwear...but that's just me.

Remember that movie Sleeping With the Enemy? She packed a bag, had a stash of cash, a wig ...

Here they are again, a bit cleaned up, some in different order. Missing any?

What do you think at this point in time, 17 days on?

Possibilities

.5. Murdered by known person before alleged jog
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Not abducted; wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

15. She jogged through a 'Thinny' :waitasec:
http://havenmaine.wikia.com/wiki/Thinny

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls this out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

It's still bothering me why they are not using more recent photos of Sherri on the posters. I've seen comments saying she doesn't look 34, well that's cos in those photos she wasn't. Without the make up and more recently, she does look 34. You just have to look at her families SM, I don't know why none of these other photos aren't being used. Also the pic of her running outfit, it says this is the outfit she was wearing, if that is her why is her head cut off? Surely seeing her as she is now in the actual outfit she was wearing would be the most helpful.

What's the reasoning for this? Is it a strategy? Use the more stunning, attractive photos to get more interest? I think I already know this just, gah!

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls this out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns
1, 2, 4, and 10

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It's still bothering me why they are not using more recent photos of Sherri on the posters. I've seen comments saying she doesn't look 34, well that's cos in those photos she wasn't. Without the make up and more recently, she does look 34. You just have to look at her families SM, I don't know why none of these other photos aren't being used. Also the pic of her running outfit, it says this is the outfit she was wearing, if that is her why is her head cut off? Surely seeing her as she is now in the actual outfit she was wearing would be the most helpful.

What's the reasoning for this? Is it a strategy? Use the more stunning, attractive photos to get more interest? I think I already know this just, gah!

Perhaps they're trying to flatter her into coming back with images of happier times.

I'm not going anywhere without my makeup, some hairspray, and at least a change of underwear...but that's just me.

Remember that movie Sleeping With the Enemy? She packed a bag, had a stash of cash, a wig ...

But do you know she didn't as well?

I agree with this. They are portraying her as perky as possible to generate and keep interest...

Agreed on the tactic of using her prettiest photos to garner interest :/

I first saw that jacket photo when the sister started disseminating it on her facebook, and IIRC it never had sherri's head in it. My guess is because they wanted to highlight and focus on the clothing. They could have just thought there were already enough photos of her face anyway. So they cropped for clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member