MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it could also be used for tobacco smoke..correct?

yes,butiwouldguessmanycigarettesmokersdontknowaboutit,becauseitisntadvirtisedandisonlysoldatsmokeshops...soalthoughyesitcouldhavebeenusedfortobacco,iwouldsayitisntlikely

I should clarify this. Danielle was going to the friend's house and wanted to cook for her. The friend wasn't going to Danielle's. The friend waited, Danielle never showed, and the friend went to the apartment to look for her.

There are no cameras on the apartment grounds. Closest thing is the gas station on the corner.

Oh wow...totally misunderstood that! So she was going to friends, cooking her dinner, and spending the night...Okay..

IMO
She would NOT run into her apartment keeping her purse and wallet/CC in her car, even if it was locked. What would be the point of doing that? She needed to pack, it wasn't like she'd only be out of the car for a second.
The fact that her phone and keys are missing is very concerning. It leads me to believe that someone may have pushed their way into her car and drove to another location. He would then know where to return the car to and obviously keep her keys and phone.
OR if she stopped somewhere on her way home (say a gas station) most stations have cameras so they would be able to pick that up..but she stopped somewhere and that is where someone pushed her back into or got into her car. If that was the case, they would also know where to return the car from her drivers license.
Either way...the scenarios are not good and am really hoping they can find her on camera somewhere. I have a feeling either never made it to her apt..only the abductor did, or she never made it INSIDE her apartment.
This is horrifying.
I'm praying so hard..
While it is very generous and nice to see that the complex has put up 50K for a reward, maybe they could also spend some money on security cameras!

yes,butiwouldguessmanycigarettesmokersdontknowaboutit,becauseitisntadvirtisedandisonlysoldatsmokeshops...soalthoughyesitcouldhavebeenusedfortobacco,iwouldsayitisntlikely

You are probably right because I read where it is good for 300 uses. You have more than 300 uses in a little over a pack of smokes I would think. Whose gonna spend 20 bucks if it only lasts for a pack of cigarettes...pricey!

If she had her bag packed ready to go, she could have left her bag and purse in the car, if it was a quick run in, out. But then if her bag was already packed she could have taken it in the morning. Either way the timing of 5pm finishing work and arrival at friend's at 5.30pm, quickly pack a bag ( assuming she was staying overnight), she could have left her stuff to run in and out. Her car parked outside means she didn't have far to walk to her entrance. I do hope she shows up safe.

Danielle does indeed look slimmer in more recent pictures. It kinda worried me too.
I just hope she just needed fresh air and that she comes back soon, unharmed.

I am not from the US, so its harder for me to keep track of the local news.
Anything new on the female body found?

If you look through her Instagram profile - she has been following the Whole 30 Diet for some time, so I think that she was intentional trying to loose weight and tone up.

I honestly think she made it to the apartment that night and was by herself when she arrived in the parking lot. I think her purse/wallet was locked in her car because she was planning a quick trip inside to grab a few items and then was planning on heading to her friends house for dinner, so didn't feel like she needed to bring it in with her. The other reason that I think it was her who parked the car is multiple reports indicate that her Jeep was found parked in it's normal place, only she would know where she normally parks and I doubt a person in distress would tell an abducter when they should park their car. I strongly believe that whatever happened to her happened in her parking lot or apartment.

Of note, her apartment complex backs up to M-5, which runs E into Detroit and W towards most other major freeways in the area.

So I just want to add a little information as I have been watching this develop here so n the forum. Me and my wife met and talked to Danielle earlyr this year at a party thrown by that childhood friend that has been mentioned. We don't know either of them well, but this has whole thing has disturbed us greatly. As far as allegations of drug use that I have seen in recent posts, I don't know that she did or did not, but we got the sense that she may have been an occasional user. I have every reason to believe the friend is probably reading this forum, any denials could certainly be for her protection, or they could be because they know Danielle way way way better than we do!

From our conversations at that party, at the time, she did mention she had used some dating sites to no avail. We have no clue what happened since then.

From the relationship she had with her childhood friend, spending a night here or there was probably a common occurrence and her concern to check on her was exceptionally warranted.

One thing I have researched and been very concerned about is another similar case in Farmington hills/commerce that happened not far from there. A woman who went missing left her stuff in her car in the Home Depot parking lot near 14 and haggerty. She was found dead on top of the Home Depot days later. I certainly hope Danielle is found, but the proximity to the other case, and the limited number of similar details leave me concerned about a possible serial killer in the Farmington hills / commerce area.

So I just want to add a little information as I have been watching this develop here so n the forum. Me and my wife met and talked to Danielle earlyr this year at a party thrown by that childhood friend that has been mentioned. We don't know either of them well, but this has whole thing has disturbed us greatly. As far as allegations of drug use that I have seen in recent posts, I don't know that she did or did not, but we got the sense that she may have been an occasional user. I have every reason to believe the friend is probably reading this forum, any denials could certainly be for her protection, or they could be because they know Danielle way way way better than we do!

From our conversations at that party, at the time, she did mention she had used some dating sites to no avail. We have no clue what happened since then.

From the relationship she had with her childhood friend, spending a night here or there was probably a common occurrence and her concern to check on her was exceptionally warranted.

One thing I have researched and been very concerned about is another similar case in Farmington hills/commerce that happened not far from there. A woman who went missing left her stuff in her car in the Home Depot parking lot near 14 and haggerty. She was found dead on top of the Home Depot days later. I certainly hope Danielle is found, but the proximity to the other case, and the limited number of similar details leave me concerned about a possible serial killer in the Farmington hills / commerce area.

That is really scary. I thought the woman that was found on the roof of the Commerce Township Home Depot had committed suicide. I didn't see much more in the news about it after it happened.

Yes, but there were no follow ups on that case, or story. They just suggest no foul play, but it seems no more information than that... that's pretty similar to how Danielle's case began, from my perspective.

I had the same thoughts initially, the similarities are striking between the 2 cases, the 2 women even look similar and are both in there 20's! I really hope
that is not the case, but it is interesting that there has been nothing more report about Liz Hock since they found her body.

Burner phones used as a normal part of communication, and now we read that the Secret Service is part of this investigation.

I did a quick Google search, using the search words " why would Secret Service be involved in a missing person case."

The results included computer forensics, financial analysis, and infrastructure protection, to name a few.

http://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/

I would think Danielle's non-contract phone should be able to be traced by le as long as they find her service provider.

I have a feeling she never made it home. Nobody has said whether they actually saw her return her car on her own. Remember the case in FL where her purse and wallet were found in her car (but the car was parked at the wrong residence)? Reminds me of this. I'm a little weirded out that the drug agencies are involved. Could she have been a small time dealer and she got mixed up somewhere she didn't belong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She works for an insurance company, right?
Does she leave and meet with clients for claims?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members