MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret service??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Watched the presser and Mom said this...

That Danielle was going to meet someone for dinner and that it was important that she met this friend so she wouldn't have blown it off...why was it important?

Then, when reporters were asking questions Mom says that Danielle was going to go home on Friday, PACK A BAG, and then she said she had plans to MAKE dinner for this friend...

DOes anyone know what the real story is? Why was she packing a bag?
I can answer some of this if it helps. Her friend went away for college and ended up moving away, so they don't get to see each other as often. Danielle was going to stay the night with her friend so they'd have time together to catch up. From what I understand about the make dinner part, it's just that. She wanted to cook for her friend.

I am failing to see why this has not been called an abduction..she has been missing for 5 full days and just now the police are holding a press conference?? Her disappearance is suspicious to say the least and I'm going out on a limb here saying that she probably wouldn't lock her own purse in the car! This reminds me of Jennifer Kessee and her car except the person who parked Danielle's car knew where she lived!
It's only 2 options, correct?
Danielle parked it there, or whoever took Danielle, knew her, knew where she lived, and parked the car there..

There HAS to be video footage somewhere and they haven't gotten anything useful in 5 days?

It's SO frustrating to know this woman has been missing for 5 days and this isn't exploding all over national news!
YES to everything you have said here. It has been an entirely frustrating, confusing situation.

I can answer some of this if it helps. Her friend went away for college and ended up moving away, so they don't get to see each other as often. Danielle was going to stay the night with her friend so they'd have time together to catch up. From what I understand about the make dinner part, it's just that. She wanted to cook for her friend.

Thank you! The way it has been relayed, it sounded like Danielle was meeting someone for dinner...like "I'll meet you at the restaurant." So they were meeting at HER HOUSE. So has it been verified at all that Danielle made it into the apartment at all? If she did not, she was taken in her apt parking lot or somewhere along the way home correct?

Thank you! The way it has been relayed, it sounded like Danielle was meeting someone for dinner...like "I'll meet you at the restaurant." So they were meeting at HER HOUSE. So has it been verified at all that Danielle made it into the apartment at all? If she did not, she was taken in her apt parking lot or somewhere along the way home correct?
This is absolutely correct, yes. I am very afraid, either way, of what that means.

well this does sorta change a lot of things if DS was meeting her friend at HER own house? But the friend did not report anything until the following evening?

Secret service, gulp. Close to the border is my only thought why.

Time is of the essence. I hope looking for DS is at the top of these agencies' lists.

Could she have been a criminal informant?

Hi all. I've been following and spent some time in her IG today, which is wide open and she shares alot of herself. Several relationships all well documented. I can't recall how recent. It looks like she started following a lifestyle nutrition plan called whole30 which is about eating only Whole Foods, no additives, only healthy fats and low glycemic usually low carb. The progression of her loss seems abrupt but that's normal and she takes great care of herself and is a really impressive person. I hope so sincerely she is okay.

Thank you for stating this. I looked at her IG and felt she was portraying a very healthy lifestyle and attitude. And I hope somebody is taking care of her kitty :(

Watched the presser and Mom said this...

That Danielle was going to meet someone for dinner and that it was important that she met this friend so she wouldn't have blown it off...why was it important?

Then, when reporters were asking questions Mom says that Danielle was going to go home on Friday, PACK A BAG, and then she said she had plans to MAKE dinner for this friend...

DOes anyone know what the real story is? Why was she packing a bag?

From what I understand from the Facebook of the life long friend inmyhumbleopinion referred to, Danielle has spent a great deal of time with her since her son passed away-- coming over for dinner, staying the night, etc. The mother was emphatic that Danielle would not have missed meeting up with her, and that is probably the reason. Seems like she was a really awesome friend to her :/

EDIT: seems like it was a different friend she was meeting. Apologies.

well this does sorta change a lot of things if DS was meeting her friend at HER own house? But the friend did not report anything until the following evening?

Secret service, gulp. Close to the border is my only thought why.

Time is of the essence. I hope looking for DS is at the top of these agencies' lists.

Could she have been a criminal informant?

This is very odd. The friend was supposed to have dinner at Danielle's house? Did the friend ever make it there for dinner that night?

Burner phones used as a normal part of communication, and now we read that the Secret Service is part of this investigation.

I did a quick Google search, using the search words " why would Secret Service be involved in a missing person case."

The results included computer forensics, financial analysis, and infrastructure protection, to name a few.

http://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/

All to do with financial crimes though, like counterfeiting and identity theft.

I hope this question has not been asked, but were there no security cameras anywhere around the apartment area?

Her mom said at the press conference that they have taken her cat to their house. It made her cry!

Also, this "secret service" that everyone is talking about...the sheriff or chief that was at the presser explained this is NOT the government secret service. This is a group of local LE undercover agents that work to gather information and such. There is NO SECRET SERVICE as in, the government, at least that is my understanding after listening closely to Sheriff. It is a LOCAL LE group. Here's a pretty good link with the synopsis of PC and pics of keychain, car, charm, coat

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/mother_of_missing_farmington_h.html

This is very odd. The friend was supposed to have dinner at Danielle's house? Did the friend ever make it there for dinner that night?
I should clarify this. Danielle was going to the friend's house and wanted to cook for her. The friend wasn't going to Danielle's. The friend waited, Danielle never showed, and the friend went to the apartment to look for her.

I hope this question has not been asked, but were there no security cameras anywhere around the apartment area?
There are no cameras on the apartment grounds. Closest thing is the gas station on the corner.

After reading up on this case, I recently realized some information that has not been released or perhaps even realized. I know holocene said she did not use drugs (Although i dont believe marijuana is a dug IMO) but the 'smiley keychain' that went missing comes exclusively with a smoking accessory.

That keychain is sold with the original (click here>>) smoke buddy (<<click here) and is packaged with the item so you can only access it once you have cut open the plastic. Mind you, these keychains ONLY come with the ORIGINAL (large) smoke buddy, not the small one, which only smokers would have a use for.

Lastly, for those that do not know, the Smoke Buddy is a filtration system that is used when you smoke to keep the smell or smoke from entering the air. Makes sense for her to have if she is a smoker and lives in an apartment.

After reading up on this case, I recently realized some information that has not been released or perhaps even realized. I know holocene said she did not use drugs (Although i dont believe marijuana is a dug IMO) but the 'smiley keychain' that went missing comes exclusively with a smoking accessory.

That keychain is sold with the original (click here>>) smoke buddy (<<click here) and is packaged with the item so you can only access it once you have cut open the plastic. Mind you, these keychains ONLY come with the ORIGINAL (large) smoke buddy, not the small one, which only smokers would have a use for.

Lastly, for those that do not know, the Smoke Buddy is a filtration system that is used when you smoke to keep the smell or smoke from entering the air. Makes sense for her to have if she is a smoker and lives in an apartment.

Well...it could also be used for tobacco smoke..correct?

I should clarify this. Danielle was going to the friend's house and wanted to cook for her. The friend wasn't going to Danielle's. The friend waited, Danielle never showed, and the friend went to the apartment to look for her.

There are no cameras on the apartment grounds. Closest thing is the gas station on the corner.

Makes much more sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes