ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there not one honest person with a conscience in that group of four? :bump:

Maybe none of the four actually know what happened to young Deorr. That sort of case is the most difficult to solve.

Nope. They all meed to say what they know and come forward. No one will even speak onto how the fundraising money was used, which the public had a right to know since they donated the funds. They obviously do not feel that is important and are not honest about that, so not sure they would be honest about where Deorr is. They cannot even say his name when referencing him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'd love to do a spot check on Jessica.
See how she's getting ready for another Christmas and all that. Without her son.

According to Klein's Facebook page-
Media Notice : KIC Texas will release a statement regarding the Deorr Kunz case today at 3 p.m.
Wonder what this is all about.

Media Notice : KIC Texas will release a statement regarding the Deorr Kunz case today at 3 p.m.
So wierd.

Definitely not getting my hopes up, there is anything new.

I agree with you. I'm still interested in what they will say. Probably something like, "we're continuing to work the case from the beginning. We have learned some new information, and we are following those leads."

it can't be anything significant because if it is LE would be the ones to make the announcement

At least we now have something to keep this bumped up

At least we now have something to keep this bumped up

I check here every day and I check out Klein's facebook every couple of days.
We can never forget Deorr. He is out there somewhere, we just haven't found him yet.

Hey guys!!

I took a break at the end of the last thread.... this was becoming too much for a number of reasons. I haven't started reading this thread yet but I wanted to jump on after reading Klein's release today.

I know a lot of people will be frustrated that today's news is nothing new. I was for a minute too. But let's realize what this means-- two new investigators have followed the clues and come to the same conclusions as LE, FBI, and Klein Investigations. This solidifies the theory most of us have been working with. This shows that it hasn't been a waste of time. (modsnip) and I do still have hope that Deorr will see justice served. I take this news today as confirmation that LE are headed in the right direction, and I hope this reignites the fire in this investigation.

Hope everyone is well. I'll have to read up on what I've missed.... when I can find the patience.

Reading the comments (disaster) under the press release. What a $#*= show!

I really feel it is not TBC. I think she is innocent. I think Vernal's sister is innocent as well. Her grief seems so genuine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really feel it is not TBC. I think she is innocent. I think Vernal's sister is innocent as well. Her grief seems so genuine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the Vernal's sister as innocent. I'm not so sure about Anyone else. JMO

The thread is open for posting. Refrain from speculating and making accusations about individuals whom LE has NOT deemed suspects. Posts will be removed, and posting privileges might be suspended. You will receive no further warning or explanation.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Sadly, I just don't believe there is going to be answers any time soon.
Praying for Deorr, and all missing children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle