UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/we-know-who-killed-son-7003828

This media article published yesterday alongside the Find Allan page on FB confuses me greatly. Why - with all these witnesses and supposed "evidence" - have the police questioned no one or searched the house?

People know what happened and aren't coming forward and that's a damn shame. These things can't be kept secret forever and the truth will out

So sad.
My thoughts are with his family - especially at this time of year. The not knowing must be unbearable.

Strange similarities here with Kyle Vaughan, except arrests were actually made in his case before being dropped.
How can somebody simply vanish like that without there being any trace left behind?

If the suspicions of 'foul play' in both those cases are correct, then somebody must know what happened and who is responsible.
I'm hoping that just one person finds the courage to come forward and speak out for both these boys and gives their families some answers.

I believe the search will be continuing today.
This wood ( if i ave the correct one) is actually only 3-4miles from my home and even i didnt know there was road into it or a pond.

A 15-year-old boy has been arrested in Glasgow under the Communications Act for allegedly being involved in online abuse directed towards the family of a missing man.

Facebook
comments were posted that upset the family of missing Fife man Allan Byrant.

(...)

Today, police confirmed that a 15-year-old boy had been arrested in connection with the online abuse.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: "A teenager has been charged under the Communications Act after a warrant was executed in Glasgow this morning, August 2.

"This follows an investigation into online abuse relating to missing Fife man Allan Bryant.
http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/boy-15-arrested-glasgow-after-11696487

Just bumping this up 😓😓 where are you Allan x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm fairly new to this case but I have a few questions and thoughts. I read that Allan only lived about 10 mins from the nightclub. He was seen on CCTV around 2ish am.

Ive read sth about screams being heard at either 4 or 5 am. Did Allan join some ppl for a few more drinks and leave for home around this time (4ish) and then sth happened?

If he was killed on the way home why was his body never located? If it was a stabbing (Ive been told stabbings are "common" in Scotland), I just dont see the perp actually going into lengths to hide the body as he (the perp) was probably drunk or on drugs.

Does anyone know where those screams were heard and if that was in a direction or proximity to A. home adress?

I know that many many searches have taken place. In my mind I just cant imagine his body being actually moved too much from the crime scene if it happened on his way home.

If we discount those screams being heard though then anything is possible. He might have, as mentioned before, joined some ppl to party more in someones flat and sth could have happened there with his body potentially being moved much further away (maybe days later).

Ive also read that his family think they know who the perp is and that ppl are just too afraid to speak up.

Im sorry for my ramblings. I just hope that the family will find closure soon. I do admire his parents strength in all this.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

And i apologize for my wording about stabbings in Scotland. That is just what my Scottish boyfriend told me once.

'Find my son Fife police this nightclub is only a straight walk home to our house he went to Barnton place you have enough evidence!" This is a quote made by his dad. According to Google maps the distance between Styx and Barnton Place would be 17 mins by car and 2h42 by foot.

So did Allan get a lift there with someone or did ppl phone taxis do drop them off there?

Apparently Allan had no money on him so he must have shared a ride with someone. If many ppl went there after clubbing, there should be loads of witnesses putting him at Barnton Place.

It would be a fair assumption that he would have been there before 3am.

Were those screams that were heard at 4 or 5 am actually at Barnton Place?

My bad. There are apparently 2 Styx nightclubs. I was looking at the wrong one. The correct one in Glenrothes is only a 25 min walk to Barnton place. I do not know how to edit my previous post, hence this correction.

I hope this turns up some answers for his family.

Interesting location of search. I hope something is found, his poor family need closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police are totally right to keep him away from the search. Had he entered the house it could hinder any prosecution of the suspect/suspects as the defence could claim evidence was planted and would cause a trial to collapse. I feel really sorry for him but interfering with a search is not helpful to justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500