IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look like he has medium brown hair to any of you in the left hand picture?

attachment.php

Definately. And look at part on top of head. His crown is destinct.

I feel like there's a good possibility he's a truck driver and passes through many states.

Idk...it seems like his choice to walk the girls so far through rough terrain to his killing spot kind of shows the spot had meaning to him, more like he was familiar with the area. Imo

I have been also thinking about the functioning train tracks that run through the area. Last year I watched a documentary on train hoppers and there were some pretty sketchy people featured in the video. It made me think how easy it would be to make your way through these little towns unnoticed. I wish I could find a local who would know if this is possible or happens and also if LE would know when trains came through that day. I really hope it is someone local or from near by though because if it were a hitchhiker or train hopper they would be long gone by now.

[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.

image.jpg

Damn it!

Idk...it seems like his choice to walk the girls so far through rough terrain to his killing spot kind of shows the spot had meaning to him, more like he was familiar with the area. Imo

Or possibly close to his getaway location. Watching the news crew at the cemetery got me wondering if he had parked there. [jmo]

I cannot get over the sudden change of tone from the first few days after they were found to the last two days.

Suddenly, the community isn't responsible for making up their own minds, it's the country needs to be on the lookout for one or possibly two murderers. We need to keep a close eye on our children. We think it's a local to could be a hitchhiker and we're expanding our search. Multiple trips to the trails/cemetery after the initial crime scene investigation. Thousands of billboards all over the US with his picture.

Something tells me it's not just the fact that locals haven't ID'd him. I think they've found something or heard something that leads them to believe there is something more than just a guy or guys that killed two young girls. In all of my travels, I've never seen any of America's Most Wanted on a billboard. In fact, I've never seen a suspect on a billboard in my life.

Why is this different? This certainly isn't the first time a child has been murdered. This certainly isn't the first double homicide involving children. I want to know why it's as big as it is.

My gut hunch on this is that the preliminary DNA evidence returned a possible match on multiple samples they've had banked but couldn't ever match up to anyone until now. I don't know that much about testing DNA, many people here know more, I only know I"ve submitted mine to a genealogical and health testing website and had my raw DNA sequenced for health purposes, and the company has videos that explain what they do... they show why it takes a minimum of three weeks to get any results back when they have preliminary ones sooner.. so I am thinking perhaps it's the same way with LE-based samples and testing. JMO

Edit - my time frame for editing this post is almost up and I can't find articles to explain what I mean just yet, but I am trying to substantiate what i"ve stated here and will continue to try to do so. In the meantime this seems to be a very informative piece about forensic DNA testing for those who may be interested - http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

I have been also thinking about the functioning train tracks that run through the area. Last year I watched a documentary on train hoppers and there were some pretty sketchy people featured in the video. It made me think how easy it would be to make your way through these little towns unnoticed. I wish I could find a local who would know if this is possible or happens and also if LE would know when trains came through that day. I really hope it is someone local or from near by though because if it were a hitchhiker or train hopper they would be long gone by now.

OT: Do you remember the name of the documentary? I like documentaries about things I know nothing about.

Or possibly close to his getaway location. Watching the news crew at the cemetery got me wondering if he had parked there. [jmo]

My first comments on the case were that I thought the cemetery played a role. So "down the hill" might be from there rather than the bridge...

TTF14, quotes are not showing up for me. It is called hitchhiking across amercia with david choe.

Mmh. Some members today were talking about an RSO who they thought could be our guy. They emailed LE with the info. That guy is apparently into bridges.

That same guy's family member posted on social media that he'd been questioned and cleared, and they threw around threats of suing people for slander or libel or what have you if they kept on posting theories involving him. I do not have links to back this up, but it's all in this or the previous thread.

So perhaps this rabbit hole is best left closed off for the purposes of in-thread speculation at this point? JMO

With pareidolia, you can get a car anywhere...; )

"Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none exists."

With all due respect, I don't think this answers the question that galaxygal asked, which was "Is it possible to get a vehicle near where they were found?"

Unless I'm just missing some sort of inside joke.. ?

Definately. And look at part on top of head. His crown is destinct.

The inverted photo that was posted in the previous thread and which I relinked earlier in this one shows VERY clearly that he is wearing a hood in both photos, and the hood is brown. I had thought that I was seeing short straight brown hair in the first photo .. was convinced of it.. till I saw the inverted version. FWIW

The more I've familiarized myself with the area through the posts and links of helpful people here, the more I realize that you are correct about him having to be familiar with the area - probably intimitely so. But that being said, that wouldn't rule out being a trucker because everyone is from SOMEWHERE, and he could be from the area and utilize it when passing through. Just a thought. Definitely not claiming to have any unique insights, but I can't sit by and do nothing so all I have is this. I know everyone understands.

I also saw one - my brother who was missing for most of my life was featured as an "American Nomad" in a documentary made by the BBC which included a fair amount of footage of train hopping, and one thing I will say is that you have to be rather quick and nimble to "ride the rails" like that. I'm not personally convinced that BG could do it based on looking at his gait and body shape. JMO.

"Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none exists."

With all due respect, I don't think this answers the question that galaxygal asked, which was "Is it possible to get a vehicle near where they were found?"

Unless I'm just missing some sort of inside joke.. ?
Two days ago we hashed to death whether one of the photos showed there was a vehicle in the gully beneath the bridge. I couldn't see anything but rocks and trees, but some people were able to make out vehicles with people in them. So yeah, joke. Sort of.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree. I can't help thinking we will find our perp employed in one of two places. The meat packing plant or as a trucker.

Seriously why do we narrow ourself down and say truckers like they are this big bunch of killing machines...I have a stake in this my husband is a trucker 99% of them are are a strict schedule with no time to go for a walk and kill someone. They have barely enough time to get where they are going then the break you speak of. That's when trucks get serviced and they get home time. Most schedule thier break at home ...time management ..carry on maybe it's a secretary or health care worker...makes just as much sense !

Also just going off of my last post about the trains; if you look at the tracks on google earth, north of the bridge, there is a train going through at that time. If he were able to jump off near that underpass, the first side road he would have come across goes right the the bridge and trails. I dont know where I am going with this and know nothing about trains or if you could just hop on/off of one like in the movies.

In the last photo showing her Abigail does not look to me like a teenie having fun outdoors. Her shoulders are raised, which people sometimes do when they wanna shield themsemves from the looks of someone behind them. Which brings me to something blackish that can be seen in the distance at the end of bridge.
Could it be this is the suspect from the other photo? And Liberty took his picture by zooming to him with her camera? It´s a little difficult for me to explain what I mean, since I am not a native speaker, but if you look at those two probably wooden thingies which jut out on the left & right side at the edge of the brigde in the photos showing the man and Abigail: The something blackish is in the Abigail-photo near the left wooden thingie. In the pictures which show him he has just passed something probably wooden juging out.
To me it looks as if the man was not walking but going very fast (not running), because his shoe sole can be seen, and this does not happen when someone walks calmly and slow.
Maybe the girls noticed he was following them for quite a while and got wary, because he seemd to try to approach them?
This would be my theory so far. But, on the other hand, if it happend as I think they would probably have tried to run away and not to stand there and make pictures, right?

(I am sorry if this was discussed earlier, I am new here and really tried to read most of the threads regarding this case before I registered today, but maybe I missed it).
Though you arnt wrong about the body language, I don't think it indicates anything in this case. JMO but she looks like she's posing. The whole shot is "artsy", I think she's posing for a shot. I don't think its just a candid shot. When I was their age I did that all the time, I have loads of photos like this. Again JMO

Seriously why do we narrow ourself down and say truckers like they are this big bunch of killing machines...I have a stake in this my husband is a trucker 99% of them are are a strict schedule with no time to go for a walk and kill someone. They have barely enough time to get where they are going then the break you speak of. That's when trucks get serviced and they get home time. Most schedule thier break at home ...time management ..carry on maybe it's a secretary or health care worker...makes just as much sense !

I'm confused why folks think this is a trucker, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert