GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering during a sleepless night if Hitchin was the Registration District where the birth was registered. He may have been actually born in Letchworth but registered elsewhere.

Yes, Hitchin is the RD for Letchworth.

That's the one Tiny!

If you compare it to the custody shot - take away the hair and stubble - very similar.
( delaSoul and Carly Simon way too good for that miserable git - I'll have a look see to see what there is in the Guantanamo- music as torture line! ;)

Very snowy here, internet's very slow.

I've been wondering during a sleepless night if Hitchin was the Registration District where the birth was registered. He may have been actually born in Letchworth but registered elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have lived in the area most of my life, Hitchin was the only hospital until the lister in Stevenage opened (the late sixties I think) it did not have a maternity unit until the very late seventies. So if he was born in hospital it will have been Hitchin and therefore registered there.

Cotton was it this one?
attachment.php

To be fair, his eyes do look strange and droopy in this picture, so maybe he was having trouble with his MG when it was taken.

He drinks a fair bit doesn't he? And those strong arms make me shiver!

Cotton was it this one?
attachment.php

Every limb of Helen's is pointing away from him, while he almost slouches towards her.

And she's almost tightly folding herself up. Is this another sign of subconscious disgust? and wanting to protect herself?

Just adding this document for the record

Looks like he is still in Bedford at the mo...

Date : 23-02-2017
Court : St Albans Crown Court
Judge : Judge Andrew Bright QC

Case number : T20167121
Defendant Name : Ian Stewart
Defendant Gender : Male
Defendant Age : 56 Years

Bail Position : In Custody (HM Prison Bedford)

Offence : Murder
Sentence : Custodial immediate
Length : Life

Offence : Perverting the course of justice - Committing an act intending to pervert the course of justice [3 counts]
Length : 2 Years
To run : Concurrent

Offence : Fraud / Attempted Fraud
Length : 1 Year 6 Months

Offence : Obstructing a coroner / Intending to prevent a coroner from holding an inquest / Preventing the Burial of a Body

Sentencing Considerations
Victim Impact Statement : Yes

Public Protection Sentence : Minimum to Serve - Years: 34
Total Sentence : 34 Years
Parole Eligibility Date (PED) : 22/1/2021

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-cases/Ian-Stewart-19402-1.law

Afternoon all

Quick question- the horrible sneering mugshot of IS- when was that taken?

Lou x

Just catching up here so I maybe too late, but I expect that picture was taken when he was charged. looroll.

I was reading this site over the weekend, imagining IS. http://www.firsttimeinprison.co.uk/the-everyday/

This bit I snipped may be of interest - I know IS was sentenced on a Thursday, but everything taken into consideration much like a Friday sentencing I hope. Seems at weekends nothing happens. Good.

Don’t get sentenced on a Friday if you can avoid it. You will find out nothing till Monday and the weekends are a tough intro to bang-up (for example, none of the phone number clearing works on weekends). If there are shambolic tendencies in the prison you end up in, these will be magnified at the weekend. This may sound like a stupid thing to recommend because you have little control over your sentencing date, but the arrangement process between barrister and court clerk can seem a bit fluid and your barrister might be able to cite some other reason for not sentencing you on a Friday.

To be fair, his eyes do look strange and droopy in this picture, so maybe he was having trouble with his MG when it was taken.

Could be. His right eye (actual) looks heavy lidded (it can be one or both eyelids that droop when the medication is running low) but his mouth is typical of a myasthenic smile. It is more of a sneer than a proper smile.

Could be. His right eye (actual) looks heavy lidded (it can be one or both eyelids that droop when the medication is running low) but his mouth is typical of a myasthenic smile. It is more of a sneer than a proper smile.

Helen's body language is telling in that photo though - imo.

just jumping off your post. The body language is off. H looks like she is being pushed out of that couch and IS taking up all her space and she is trying to protect herself with her left arm. MOO

Alyce, I tried to respond to your Courts page and it turned out to be gobbledegook. Not sure why :(. Just a jumble of letters.

So rather than try again I thought I would cut and paste the section that I find very odd. It seems he has been given a parole eligibility date of less than 4 years away! How can that be? Or is that standard practice?

It would be interesting to compare these photos to one's taken pre 1994 because he was Mg symptom- free at that stage.
Maybe some photos will be uncovered.
I get the feeling that a neighbour perhaps took this conservatory shot because of the timing of it's release alongside other neighbours' revelations.

I also get the vibe that neither wanted their photo taken but it's frustrating that the journalists don't ask for the date of the photos so I suppose this could have been taken at any point over the 3 years.

ETA - I've just typed in "myasthenic smile" ( a sper IB's post) and same for eyelids etc into Google Images. I'm not going to paste the pix of innocent sufferers up here but members can look for themselves for any correlation

Alyce, I tried to respond to your Courts page and it turned out to be gobbledegook. Not sure why :(. Just a jumble of letters.

So rather than try again I thought I would cut and paste the section that I find very odd. It seems he has been given a parole eligibility date of less than 4 years away! How can that be? Or is that standard practice?

WHAT :tantrum: I was thinking this would be 2051. :thinking:

There's a link I can't manage bobfm.co.uk they say IS assets being listed and will be seized.

Changing the subject but one of the Squamlets won a little prize at school today and look what she chose. She obviously has no idea about Helen and Boris but still, I thought it was cheering.

23d33f96e74db24fba43e551ed3a9109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member