IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a DRONE captured this video 2 days before the murders! Possible a SK could be using a drone to capture the times of day that folks are out and about

Drones can do a lot of things, possibly can even be utilized a life threatening weapon. I have seen electric workers used a drone to fly high to fired at a hanging clothe on a high volt wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't keep up with the thousands of posts, but I know that someone or a few members, sussed out the jacket the man was wearing and had an idea what brand jacket that was? Does anyone recall this being mentioned?

The reason I ask is because some are saying, "oh he's a transient" because of the clothes worn, with deep pockets? but if the jacket was an expensive variety or known brand for the area, that might help decide if he was a transient, local or whatever?

Any ideas on the clothing and brand?:thinking:

ER doctors are mandatory reporters. So things like gun shots and dog bites and suspected abuse will have a LE officer in your room. I am not an ER doctor. I have however been at the ER when these things have happened.

What if the Doctor didn't realize that the patient was a suspect at the time of treatment? I wonder if HIPAA Laws allow them to contact LE after the fact?

Drones can do a lot of things, possibly can even be utilized a life threatening weapon. I have seen electric workers used a drone to fly high to fired at a hanging clothe on a high volt wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a drone was flying over the trail, would people below hear it?

How can they find someone no one knows?

What if it's a teen?
We all are looking at men older men.
What if it's not?
Could be a very athletic teen.
Who knows.

This is why I think LE, JMO, is not sharing much. I think they found a lot more on the girls apps on their phone, but a lot of app users do not use their real name and use fake information to sign up (that is the hard part to find the sp)

'The girls in Atlanta IN have railroad tracks right behind their house. I think we need a multi state case map with railroad tracks listed. Maybe I'm just realizing how many railroad tracks there are out there but IMO this could be a big thing. There seemed to be a thorough search of the tracks in Delphi.

This is definitely possbile, But just keep in mind that train hopping isn't quite as common as it used to be. Doors on boxcars nowadays are almost always strap locked.

As a side note, I think someone could very easily hide under the bridge without being seen until the person on the bridge was directly above them.
<snip>

I wondered about this. Not totally understanding how far from where Abby's picture was taken to BG but I saw no one coming along behind her so wondered if he could have climbed up on the bridge near the end just appearing there behind them all of a sudden.

What if the Doctor didn't realize that the patient was a suspect at the time of treatment? I wonder if HIPAA Laws allow them to contact LE after the fact?

Im an EMT and laws very from state to state but in Wisconsin for example if we showed up on scene and the persons injuries do not match how they are stating they got hurt or something feels off we can report it to LE who is usually on scene with us or to the ER because they have to report such things as well. If as you asked it was after the fact, like for example we transported a person then later thought he might be BG (THIS DID NOT HAPPEN) then yes I could call LE and tell them what I had observed. HIPPA more protects your medical records / treatment. I would not be giving that information I would just be stating that the person I treated appeared to possibly been involved in a crime. Hope that helps

[video=twitter;837373007714729984]https://twitter.com/wish_tv/status/837373007714729984[/video]

I'm not sure if this article was posted, but it's fairly recent:

Psychopathic Killers Hide in Plain Sight

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201702/psychopathic-killers-hide-in-plain-sight

I know the terms psychopath and sociopath (a few differences between the two, but they are often used interchangeably) are thrown around a lot- both online and in the real world. But it's good to be aware of their characteristics. After being stalked and harassed by the same person for over 10 years, I spent 2 years reading everything I could on psychopaths. One thing that stood out to me after learning so much about them is that they love to have a target or prey. Some of them also come across super friendly and overly helpful when you first meet them.

Not all psychopaths are serial killers, but a high percentage of serial killers are psychopaths.

I wondered if BG wasn't doing some water testing and/or environmental work in the area? I pulled up a map and there are 2 chemical sample stations on 300 North and then a Fish Sample Station on road that backs up to the property at the SW side of the bridge?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-03-02 09.54.55.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-03-02 09.54.55.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 744
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 754

I think yes. This is part of what helped catch Mickey Shunick's murderer. He drove to New Orleans to get the wounds Mickey gave him treated. The hospital later gave the information to LE.

It's a sad statement that it would take money to turn somebody in that killed two kids. Today's world.
I was thinking of that yesterday when the reward reached $200,000. Then I thought of it from another perspective the more the reward grows the more the girls stay in MSM and the chance grows for more eyes to see it.

I know it's hard to believe being just over two weeks into this some might not be aware about Abby and Libby's story. I'm just going to through this out there as someone from the Midwest. I live in Wisconsin I have neighbors on both sides of me who are in their mid 50s who never watch the news. They do not get a news paper and they don't believe in social media. I also know some who only watch local news and there has been nothing of this on my local news in central WI. Maybe an idea for any of us who do not live in the local area and have not seen it on our local news we could get in contact with them and ask them to share the story with their viewers/followers. The worst that could happen from that is we won't get a response or they won't follow through with helping to spread the word. At this point it's worth trying to help however we can.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

My opinion is because LE dropped the ball when first reported missing! The killer had almost a 24 hour headstart. When they found the girls they knew it was bad!!!!! moo

I'm not being argumentative, but just want to point out another perspective on this: maybe LE have their hands full most of the time and can't direct 100% of resources to every missing person all of the time. In other words, it's a heck of a lot easier to criticize actions after the fact IMO and I think it's more complicated than that.

JMO.

Looking forward to this, wondering how long it would take?..
rbbm.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/28908ec6b693b0460913a84d05b93c13
The FBI has been assisting local authorities in the investigation, with agents reportedly briefing Director James Comey on the case on at least two ocasions, according to ABC NEWS.

The bureau’s Behavioural Analysis Unit — which has been brought into popular culture by American TV shows such as Criminal Minds, The Wire and serial killer classic The Silence of the Lambs — is currently building a profile of the killer.

I'm not being argumentative, but just want to point out another perspective on this: maybe LE have their hands full most of the time and can't direct 100% of resources to every missing person all of the time. In other words, it's a heck of a lot easier to criticize actions after the fact IMO and I think it's more complicated than that.

JMO.

I don't think it mattered. The killer was long gone by the time they were reported missing. By "long gone," I mean away from the scene. He could very well live within a few miles of the crime scene. We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member