IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO
The LE needs to have a presser soon. Six days until the news cycle is totally turned over. Video of this guy and enhanced imagery are needed. Otherwise I seems they are waiting for the right tip or for dude to strike again
IMO

I feel that the guy did not need to be local. He was working in an area that was about a mile long by a quarter mile wide. It was bounded on the south by the river on the west by Highway 25 and on the north by W 300 N. He could have walked around for two hours, assessed the land and made a tactical plan. While making his plan he could scout for victims and get a feel for the number of people in the area. Cars would be heard coming up the road and he would have had a rough idea how often cars passed.

If you spoke with someone who is in law enforcement or the military and asked them to create a tactical attack plan in a given area within two hours, they could easily develop something and probably in a much shorter time than two hours.

My biggest question is how he found this obscure place.
attachment.php
attachment.php

I completely agree. A person with good instincts outdoors can get the lay of the land pretty quickly. Just ask any experienced hiker, hunter or fisherman. Unfortunately predators seem to be taking advantage of our nation's trails for the privacy and remoteness they provide along with unsuspecting victims out for a walk. In my theory he is a truck driver waiting for a load that is delayed. That's something that gets many truck drivers irritated, frustrated, angry. It affects their income so could stir feelings of inadequacy or worse if they have a current financial dilemma. If you are in or near Delphi and you know you have 4 or more hours to find something to do you could easily find walking trails. If he comes through often he could have already been there but with no opportunity. But that day was different.

:welcome5:

First off, I haven't read all the posts in this thread (I have read all the posts and the rules, tos, and etiquette), so this may be premature. I understand the frustration of members (especially long-time members) of us newbies. I have posted "scroll and roll" posts myself. I am tech challenged and depend on techies to explain things. I'm a retired nurse and you wouldn't believe how many moles and rashes I've looked at...point being we share the knowledge we have with others who don't and vice versa. I am amazed by the people here and what they contribute! And greatly appreciate the help I've gotten. That said, as one moderator said, scroll and roll, because all new insights may help. We have so little factual information and I think everyone here is angered by this crime and also haunted by it. I read and read and read and change my mind every day about how things happened. Anyhoo, rambling over...sorry!

Sorta OT, but a couple of threads ago someone asked what a bellyband is and I meant to reply but Regan (also known as my iPad) was acting up per the norm. A belly band holster is a wide piece of elastic with hook and eye or Velcro closure that wraps around your waist and is a good way of c & c'ing your firearm. I made my own for my Glock. I sometimes work home healthcare cases in very rough areas and it was the only way I felt comfortable with the firearm as there was no way I was going to attempt to hook a holster onto my scrub pant waist. I also didn't like the ankle holster. I'm now in the process of making another one for my new .38 snub nose. I thought it would be great in my pocket, but it doesn't feel as secure as I'd like. I would have linked the original quote if I could have. Sorry admins and delete if this is inappropriate. I am having the worst time trying to work this site atm. PM me if you'd like to see a pic of it (I think I could just about manage that!) or if you have any questions because I'm not seeing replies to my posts either. :gaah:

Also, we're planning on making a trip to Delphi this week. I imagine that most questions regarding the land and layout have already been answered, but if any remain PM and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm going to (try) to walk that bridge and loop all the way around. I plan on having someone film me. I'm bringing my big girl dslr with the good lenses.

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice, heard me out and offered helpful opinions. Regan's going to my computer expert today and will hopefully be more cooperative next time I log on. As always, everything that I write is my own opinion only. This really is a fantastic site!

So it seems that I can't send any more messages privately because I'm at my limit? How do you delete them to create space on tap a talk ? Anyone? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you log in here on Tapatalk across the very top you have "Latest, Forums, Favorites, PM, and More." Click on PM. It will bring up your inbox. Press to highlight a pm, and it will have a pop up to ask if you want to forward it or delete it. Click delete. On my computer I can delete more than one at once but on tapatalk I have to do them one at a time. Delete from outbox also.

Next time you go on your computer check to see how many messages you save in your " general settings" as that number transfers to tapatalk. Your limit can be 200.

Hope you are enjoying Tapatalk as it is great because it doesn't take up the bandwidth that surfing online does.

:moo: HTH

View attachment 111979
Dont know if someone has posted this already but I know someone was asking if the water was shallow or deep. From this stock photo it looks like its pretty shallow.
View attachment 111980

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I tried to post a YouTube video that looks like people panning for gold, possibly in this location.
Couldn't get the link to post but its called "Oktoberfest outing in Delphi, Indiana". You get a good look at what I think is this location at 29:00 min.

Here's a couple screen shots.

5983c059613e16beaf32a342dbb23b21.jpg
7170ff90ba19d5175efcc99397fa2276.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So it seems that I can't send any more messages privately because I'm at my limit? How do you delete them to create space on tap a talk ? Anyone? Thanks

To delete messages while on Tapatalk.
Go to your inbox page. Click on a message you want to delete. In the top right hand corner of the page, there are three dots. Click on those and you get several options, delete included.

You'll then need to do the process again from your sent list.

Sorta OT, but a couple of threads ago someone asked what a bellyband is and I meant to reply but Regan (also known as my iPad) was acting up per the norm. A belly band holster is a wide piece of elastic with hook and eye or Velcro closure that wraps around your waist and is a good way of c & c'ing your firearm. I made my own for my Glock. I sometimes work home healthcare cases in very rough areas and it was the only way I felt comfortable with the firearm as there was no way I was going to attempt to hook a holster onto my scrub pant waist. I also didn't like the ankle holster. I'm now in the process of making another one for my new .38 snub nose. I thought it would be great in my pocket, but it doesn't feel as secure as I'd like. I would have linked the original quote if I could have. Sorry admins and delete if this is inappropriate. I am having the worst time trying to work this site atm. PM me if you'd like to see a pic of it (I think I could just about manage that!) or if you have any questions because I'm not seeing replies to my posts either. :gaah:

Also, we're planning on making a trip to Delphi this week. I imagine that most questions regarding the land and layout have already been answered, but if any remain PM and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm going to (try) to walk that bridge and loop all the way around. I plan on having someone film me. I'm bringing my big girl dslr with the good lenses.

Thanks to everyone who's been so nice, heard me out and offered helpful opinions. Regan's going to my computer expert today and will hopefully be more cooperative next time I log on. As always, everything that I write is my own opinion only. This really is a fantastic site!

Thank you! Is it possible that the tan part that looks like his pants on the right, not the fanny pack or whatever in front but the tan area where his pocket would be, is it possible that is a belly band? I've been confused about that because it lays so tightly against his hip/waist.

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia

If he is open to sleuthing...

https://www.facebook.com/justin.wildey.39
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5sGu3Y9Bi7S9axYjYPsEYQ

I feel that the guy did not need to be local. He was working in an area that was about a mile long by a quarter mile wide. It was bounded on the south by the river on the west by Highway 25 and on the north by W 300 N. He could have walked around for two hours, assessed the land and made a tactical plan. While making his plan he could scout for victims and get a feel for the number of people in the area. Cars would be heard coming up the road and he would have had a rough idea how often cars passed.

If you spoke with someone who is in law enforcement or the military and asked them to create a tactical attack plan in a given area within two hours, they could easily develop something and probably in a much shorter time than two hours.

A third possibility is someone with experience in paintball games. Paintball has gotten so realistic now that some LE and military have used it for training.

IMO
The LE needs to have a presser soon. Six days until the news cycle is totally turned over. Video of this guy and enhanced imagery are needed. Otherwise I seems they are waiting for the right tip or for dude to strike again
IMO

The photo they have provided is the best they have. You can't "enhance" a crappy image despite what movies and TV shows would have you believe. Think about it - where would the finer details be coming from? They don't exist, after all.

:welcome6:

im new here and have read most of the thread's. there's one thing i haven't seen. does anyone notice in the pic's of the guy on the bridge, his peculiar walk? how his leg's are swinging side to side instead of back and forth? i dont mean litterly side to side , but he has a walk that i have seen on very few people. lol, am i making sense?

I know there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest/agreement about my suspect, but I just wanted to add another coincidence. These girls were abducted/murdered on February 13, 2017, the cousins in Iowa were abducted on July 13, 2012, and Amber Hagerman was abducted (also while riding her bike) on January 13, 1996. At the time of their abductions, he was ~440 miles from the Lyric and Libby and ~635 from Amber, and within 80 miles from Abby and Libby. There's also an unsolved murder of a woman in Minnesota who was about 125 miles from him when she was abducted; ironically, she disappeared on Feb. 28, but was found on April 13th. I really don't think he's likely to be involved with the last one, she was a mother rather than a young girl.

It's not that I don't find it interesting, I just don't know how I feel about sleuthing someone who hasn't been convicted of a crime and who hasn't been stated by LE as a suspect. I can't even really find much on this guy.

I've missed massive amounts of the discussions here over the last week. There is no way I have the time to go through all of them, so this has probably been posted before. I've seen the first 2 Gray Hughes videos, but I just came across the 3rd today where everything from the first 2 is put together. They make a VERY strong case that Abagail and Liberty were either carried (I doubt that) or made to wade across the creek. In 40 degree temperatures I have difficulty seeing that scenario, but this video shows it as very likely the way the crime occurred.

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

Justin Wildey

Holy heck skib. Do you see the sunglasses on his head in the picture with the little girl? Photo is dated just 3 months ago.

Yes. His last posted on Feb 10th too..... is interesting

IMO
IMO

I am not positive but I thought the FBI has used NASA to manipulate photos to better enhance their quality. I wonder if this can be done with the photo of the BG?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Confusion
I know there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest/agreement about my suspect, but I just wanted to add another coincidence. These girls were abducted/murdered on February 13, 2017, the cousins in Iowa were abducted on July 13, 2012, and Amber Hagerman was abducted (also while riding her bike) on January 13, 1996. At the time of their abductions, he was ~440 miles from the Lyric and Libby and ~635 from Amber, and within 80 miles from Abby and Libby. There's also an unsolved murder of a woman in Minnesota who was about 125 miles from him when she was abducted; ironically, she disappeared on Feb. 28, but was found on April 13th. I really don't think he's likely to be involved with the last one, she was a mother rather than a young girl.

It's not that I don't find it interesting, I just don't know how I feel about sleuthing someone who hasn't been convicted of a crime and who hasn't been stated by LE as a suspect. I can't even really find much on this guy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, it says he is wanted for child molesting. Did you find any further info on the charge?
I'm uncomfortable sleuthing someone that may have been accused by a possible angry ex wife kind of scenario.
IOW I'd like to know the charge is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare