IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. Perrine tweeted this morning that the background was created by kids at the Delphi schools. I'm not going to criticize the kind actions of Abby and Libby's classmates.

There's really nothing to criticize, (but someone always will). Those girls were the subjects of the conference, they had a presence and it was beautifully depicted. It's my favorite pic of them.

Will they make this available online for those who couldn't watch?

They have nothing! I just find it incredibly frustrating! Libby had such a presence of mind to give them photos, audio and whatever else....and still they have zero! I can only imagine how the family feels! Prayers to the family and investigators!

I couldn't hear the questions but from the answers don't think anything was addressed regarding DNA?

He said have you seen this man.Have you seen this Jacket.

question about DNA, paraphrased answer: "any investigation includes a scientific element, part of which includes looking for DNA, and I can assure you we are doing everything possible at this time which includes looking for those clues (DNA)"

JMO They don't have any.

I couldn't hear the questions but from the answers don't think anything was addressed regarding DNA?

I (THINK) there was one...and I think that' is when LE said (paraphrasing)they are working with everything they have at this time...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kittymittons

Rumors can be detrimental to our case. It could lead people who might have information to this case to not share their tips with us. We are asking people, if you hear something on social media, make sure it comes from a reliable source. Please. If it does not come from us, hold off on spreading those rumors. Please.

To me probably the most important aspect of the PC.

-Nin

I liked that he then restated and said "if it doesn't come from Indiana State Police..." I thought that was a powerful statement.

There are many agencies working on this case but all new official news will be coming from them.

Does this mean the other 6-7k tips are a combo of duplicates / not credible?

Will they make this available online for those who couldn't watch?

If you can't find it online, it is still on the facebook page for the station - WRTV 6. Just search for the call letters on facebook.

[video=twitter;839861068843335680]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839861068843335680[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 10m
10 minutes ago

Sgt Perrine became emotional while talking about Delphi investigation: "It's not easy. A lot of people are putting a lot of work into this."

Evidence? Manner of death? Similiar as in two young girls?

They didn't say. Just said they think its incredibly coincidental and don't have evidence right now that supports they're connected in any way. They aren't going to release COD, JMO.

[video=twitter;839863170458136576]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/839863170458136576[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59
Follow

Sgt. Perrine became emotional while speaking about the Delphi murder investigation. If you have any tips please call police at 844-459-5786.

I know it's frustrating to us. But imagine how the investigators feel. Especially now knowing that this crime, and the tips that have come along with it, are leading them to OTHER NON RELATED crimes (as mentioned in the presser) that now must be investigated too. I imagine they are spread very thin and this cannot be easy for them. Wish there was a way for the public to pitch in and help but I know that's not possible.

[video=twitter;839860390091698179]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839860390091698179[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 14m
14 minutes ago

State Police say they are looking at everything when asked if there could be a connection to occult activity. Say they can't say yes or no

To me probably the most important aspect of the PC.

-Nin

Absolutely agree! I was disheartened by a rumor circulating that LE KNEW who the perp was, for this very reason. They have now made it very clear that they DO NOT KNOW WHO BG IS, and they NEED all the tips they can get!

I thought the press conference was excellent. I was so impressed with every single person who spoke. I do wish they had mikes for the press, but all in all, it was very encouraging to me, despite the lack of any new breakthroughs in the case.

[video=twitter;839856600445775872]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/839856600445775872[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 4m
4 minutes ago

Mike Patty calls both girls heroes. Says last thing he said to his granddaughter Libby was I Love you.

I'm glad this was the last words he said to Liberty. It is very emotional as expected. I hope BG is watching and sees what he has done to these families. Thanks everyone for posting about the press conference the feed kept cutting out for me on the links I used.

This made me cry.Very sad.I pray they find Libby and Abby's killer soon.

[video=twitter;839861669392224256]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839861669392224256[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 10m
10 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted FOX59 News
Every person in the room, the state,& nation takes this case personally. This isn't just a story-these are real families w/ real emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa