IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;839940287074025472]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839940287074025472[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine‏
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 2h
2 hours ago

My PIO duties in #Delphi are complete for now. Sgt. Kim Riley, @ISPLafayette, will take over from here.

I'm trying to decipher this & wondering why now? Any thoughts???

I've always thought the white sticking out of his jacket was rope and that's what happened to the girls. Nobody here seemed interested in that theory. IMO moo

Ive said that before and agree. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could just give me a bit of credit here, no I do not "really" think that most parents would stop searching.

I am asking questions to which I don't know the answer to, I mean, I don't "really" think someone would murder two young girls in broad daylight but unfortunately that happened.

I am wondering about the specifics in this aftermath, I don't know if the parents stayed looking, that is all I am asking.

Credit given:)

The way i understand it is that the bridge is at the end of the 1 mile and not part of the trail. I < jmo think that the girls were dropped of at city park where the trail head is. Jmo iirc the girls were dropped off at about 1:00 and had walked to the bridge and didn't return. I would think that the whole trail was searched and not just the bridge. The next day is when the searchers got permission to search private property and the girls were found there. Jmo

[video=twitter;839940287074025472]https://twitter.com/ISPIndianapolis/status/839940287074025472[/video]

Sgt. John Perrine&#8207;
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 2h
2 hours ago

My PIO duties in #Delphi are complete for now. Sgt. Kim Riley, @ISPLafayette, will take over from here.

Maybe he is in the military...that would take him away from a big case.

I read early on that the autopsy is Indiana standard procedure before making identification. I will look up and link to that info.

It's not that an autopsy is standard for ID in Indiana. It's more so that it is generally left to the coroner to verify ID. Some instances it is released before hand by LE or when family confirms it to the media.

In cases like this they will not state the obvious for whatever reason. They scaled the search back after they were found. They have done things like this in Indiana on Silver Alerts (missing/endangered adults) as well.

Importance of a tip:

A few years back my husband was on inspections in Philadelphia for work. He could come home only every two weeks. I decided to drive down for a weekend. On the turnpike I stopped at a restaurant-gas vendor stop. There I seen two men in uniform.. One was on the phone the other stood at parade rest as if blocking the way to the phones. They stood out to me because my husband comes from a military family and still worked in government and has all his life...

Later that week Timothy McVeigh bombed the McMurray Building. I kept watching it on television later that week when they were asking for people to call... I was laying in bed one night and I thought I am calling the FBI about those two soldiers. I had seen them get in a yellow car. But first of all I noticed the soldier guarding the phones did not really have military boots on.

I called and someone called me back. They said they knew for a fact that Timothy McVeigh was traveling that area...They asked me what rest stop I seen him at and if I remembered what phone he was using.

So you see someone could of seen something. Maybe it is bothering them like it did me. Maybe they will lay there one night and decide to call and it will be something important.

Where I saw Timothy McVeigh at was not far from where he was buying the fertilizer...

I was just stopping to go to the restroom with my little boy...

Great example!

Sgt. John Perrine&#8207;
Verified account
@ISPIndianapolis 2h
2 hours ago

If I recall correctly he (Sgt. Kim Riley) was the first PIO for the ISP on this case.

I don't think it would have made any difference. Abducted children are almost always killed within two hours of the abduction, usually before they have been reported missing.
That is starting to change now that human trafficking is on the rise.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm trying to decipher this & wondering why now? Any thoughts???
Ken Riley was the original police spokesman. I believe he was away and the others were filling in for him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thread #25 is open for continued discussion.

As per TOS, no discussion of orientation (unless it is known to be germane to the case. It is NOT !!)

No more bickering or Time Outs will be forthcoming.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members