Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She left with a purse/bag with probably make up. She never left the house without a huge makeup bag. She had a grocery sack with a change of clothes. That wasn't a concern at the time because of family female health issues leaving the house with a chance of clothing wasn't uncommon. There may or may not have been another bag. But her two sisters were home and watched her leave

Hello Kat, and welcome.

When will Elizabeth turn 16? Does she know how to drive?

I've been thinking about the CIA FBI claims that TC has made and found some info: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/impersonating-a-federal-agent-penalty.html

Does anyone know if this could apply to TC? It seems pretty common knowledge now that he made these claims so I'd like to see this felony added to his list.

What his wife told our FBI/TBI team. He grew up with her in Mt Pleasant TN. That is 20 minute from Columbia and 30 minutes from his job, Culleoka Unit School. He has a certificate from Columbia State Community College in Respiratory therapy. They got married young and she helped him to get the job at the school. He has no FBI/TBI/ CIA experiance

I'm on the coast of SC and still no Amber Alert for ET here. Just don't understand that.

I just worry that he won't be and to keep up the Knight in shining armor act any longer and his true colors will show (creeper who likes girls)
At that point, it may become very clear to her that she's in trouble but she may still not speak up. Sometimes abused and neglected children are "trained" not to cry and complain.
I really wish the news wouldn't have ran the story with her mom. Instead they should've ran a story with a grown sister ( hint hint) who would be willing to take Elizabeth if she doesn't want to go to home with her Dad.
Maybe if she thinks she has options, maybe she'll think about escaping. Of course that is if she even has access to the TV or newspaper.

I am so beyond frustrated. I just do NOT understand why this Amber Alert wasn't issued nationally the instant there was evidence of them being in Decatur. All that wasted time. They could be anywhere by now. I don't even have a clue where to start sleuthing. :banghead:

I just don't see him taking her somewhere he's not familiar with, he can't risk it. He's a planner and either he's scoped somewhere out in the days he was suspended or he's been there before.

I'm in NJ and haven't gotten any AA about ET. But because she's been on national news, people here are talking about her. ( That's a good thing because they'll likely remember her face after seeing the news and having a conversation about it)

I've been wondering about the mention of the CIA. He obviously musta told others/students that he worked for the CIA?

This is weird but when I was in high school in the late 90s, I had a physics teacher who told us he was former CIA (or FBI, some government thing, super secret). I wasn't particularly naive and certainly not dumb (honors physics yo!), but I believed him. I'm sure it was crap and looking back I have no idea why he'd say that to us, there was no funny business going on. Maybe he was former government and decided to randomly teach honors physics to high schoolers :) Who knows why people say the things they say, but kids will believe even crazy things sometimes!

What his wife told our FBI/TBI team. He grew up with her in Mt Pleasant TN. That is 20 minute from Columbia and 30 minutes from his job, Culleoka Unit School. He has a certificate from Columbia State Community College in Respiratory therapy. They got married young and she helped him to get the job at the school. He has no FBI/TBI/ CIA experiance
Welcome and so sorry that your sister and your family are having to go through this horrific time. Forgive me if this has been asked already, was Cummins on your family's radar in anyway?

Welcome and so sorry that your sister and your family are having to go through this horrific time. Forgive me if this has been asked already, was Cummins on your family's radar in anyway?

When she first went missing it was her fathers first thought because of the school issues, it's all public now and in the media, his wife had actually reported him missing Monday before we reported her missing.

When she first went missing it was her fathers first thought because of the school issues, it's all public now and in the media, his wife had actually reported him missing Monday before we reported her missing.
Welcome
And thanks for joining!

OK, this is strange why would his wife report him missing first? A child missing is noticed an adult you normally give them some time. She must have suspicions or noticed something.

Prior to her missing, I should have said. Sorry! Did your family think that she was creeped out by Cummins or did your family think she had feelings for him, prior to her missing?

OK, this is strange why would his wife report him missing first? A child missing is noticed an adult you normally give them some time. She must have suspicions or noticed something.

I'm thinking the same thing. She reported him missing within a few hours. Maybe he withdrew all the money from their account and she received some kind of text or email notification. She tries calling him and his phone is off. Maybe she goes home and sees some evidence (clothes, suitcases etc)

She left with a purse/bag with probably make up. She never left the house without a huge makeup bag. She had a grocery sack with a change of clothes. That wasn't a concern at the time because of family female health issues leaving the house with a chance of clothing wasn't uncommon. There may or may not have been another bag. But her two sisters were home and watched her leave

Welcome, MCElizabethsSISTER.

We are so glad you're here.

It was reported in the media that Elizabeth told one of her sisters before she left to contact the police if she wasn't home by 6pm.

Are you able to elaborate on that comment? Do you know if that sister questioned why?

Elizabeth has touched all of our hearts. We are all praying she is found safe very soon.

He told her he was leaving and she had a bad feeling so she contacted the detective who was handling the school case

I actually typed out the same response but deleted it.
I wouldn't report my husband missing in five hours unless I suspected something was up!
I would report a child missing in five hours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member