Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that close family members are in the building trade so he may well have followed in their footsteps...

Hence why he was doing the floor sanding.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually it's family members of the accused who do this - to derail the thread and close it down. We've all seen that before....

I'd love it if we all just kept on sleuthing and discussing as we usually do. And yes - come back locals!! Your info was super helpful.

yes exactly "family members" and the verified insider usually being a friend.

ok back into it :wave:

Hence why he was doing the floor sanding.....

Do you think they founf out what he bought from CCTV or card transactions? Wonder hoe they knew he had purchased this stuff

Do you think they founf out what he bought from CCTV or card transactions? Wonder hoe they knew he had purchased this stuff

You'd think he'd know not to use cards if someone had been killed.....but who knows what mental state he was in? He may have been panicked and not thinking clearly.

Could also have been following his phone pings for days after, if he was already under suspicion. Then checking what he did at each place he went to.

I wonder if he purchased the cutting tools as replacement for business tools he had used and disposed of. Because I can think of better tools for doing what they apparently did.

You'd think he'd know not to use cards if someone had been killed.....but who knows what mental state he was in? He may have been panicked and not thinking clearly.

And in addition to panic, he may have been very drugged up and hyped up. Perhaps had not slept for days, if ice was a player.

These guys evidently were not thinking too clearly at all, to be so easily traceable and done things so 'shoddily'.

Could also have been following his phone pings for days after, if he was already under suspicion. Then checking what he did at each place he went to.

I wonder if he purchased the cutting tools as replacement for business tools he had used and disposed of. Because I can think of better tools for doing what they apparently did.

Ah yes could be replacements. Im wondeeing what items of interest police found at the grave site. Possibly clothing or weapons??

Good point!!

Ah yes could be replacements. Im wondeeing what items of interest police found at the grave site. Possibly clothing or weapons??

Also early on investigation police mentioned sams 'girlfriend' had been questioned and revealed no unisual behaviour of sam. No mention of gf since and sams fb profile said he was single. Speculating this was someone he was dating rather than a serious relationship. Anyone know any better??

Cause of death remains a mystery at this stage - may forever be so - if ST owed serious money and was showing no sign of coughing up (despite break-in and theft of his bling, there was also talk of a shouting exchange between AD and ST in their cars IIRC) - a "conversation" may have turned into a beating that went too far ( re the blood it doesn't necessarily mean a stabbing or the like - you would be surprised how much blood can be lost through a bloody nose or facial laceration - tune into a Sunday afternoon Rugby League game and you will see what I mean) - My alternative theory is RB "invited" ST over (they were mates after all) - AD appeared (by design I'm not sure) and the confrontation escalated - military training would include techniques to quickly subdue (through compression of pressure points) so ST may have not met an overly violent end - when heard the AD "story" through the media I had no problem with him going to the theatre war (I'm a firm believer in liberty though) to fight the "bad guys" - It DOES however, indicate a level of comfort with violence and death that most civilians just do not have - an indifference to human life where the "means justifies the ends" - IMO

Cause of death remains a mystery at this stage - may forever be so - if ST owed serious money and was showing no sign of coughing up (despite break-in and theft of his bling, there was also talk of a shouting exchange between AD and ST in their cars IIRC) - a "conversation" may have turned into a beating that went too far ( re the blood it doesn't necessarily mean a stabbing or the like - you would be surprised how much blood can be lost through a bloody nose or facial laceration - tune into a Sunday afternoon Rugby League game and you will see what I mean) - My alternative theory is RB "invited" ST over (they were mates after all) - AD appeared (by design I'm not sure) and the confrontation escalated - military training would include techniques to quickly subdue (through compression of pressure points) so ST may have not met an overly violent end - when heard the AD "story" through the media I had no problem with him going to the theatre war (I'm a firm believer in liberty though) to fight the "bad guys" - It DOES however, indicate a level of comfort with violence and death that most civilians just do not have - an indifference to human life where the "means justifies the ends" - IMO

You mean the motive remains a mystery. Yes thats what weve been trying to determine

Good post, Fieldsroyal. I think your comment about the level of comfort with death and violence reflects what many of us have been trying to say. It is a bit mercenary, in nature.

I wonder to who Sam owed the apparent massive debt (the possible motive - and the possible reason for the prior confrontational home invasion, not so unusual in the drug world). Was it Boscaino? Was it Dyball? Was it both of them jointly?

Because if it was Boscaino, as others here have mentioned his activities with drugs were quite well known about town, and Sam was apparently seen visiting his house quite regularly, then why did Dyball get himself involved?

Could the pair that stole Sam's vehicle last year be RB and AD? It's a bit weird if it was because wouldn't Sam know their identity even if they're masked? The video is in the link.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/33c0845e793fa777341c40893b5f240a

Yes. I think Sam may have known the identity of the perps. I believe he may have gone to police and reported to warn the perps not to do that again. I just do not think that Sam truly understood that he was playing with fire by doing that.

Good post, Fieldsroyal. I think your comment about the level of comfort with death and violence reflects what many of us have been trying to say. It is a bit mercenary, in nature.

I wonder to who Sam owed the apparent massive debt (the possible motive - and the possible reason for the prior confrontational home, not so unusual in the drug world). Was it Boscaino? Was it Dyball? Was it both of them jointly?

Because if it was Boscaino, as others here have mentioned his activities with drugs were quite well known about town, and Sam was apparently seen visiting his house quite regularly, then why did Dyball get himself involved?

Yup whats interesting too is that dyballs friends knew that bosciano had purchase acid etc from bunnings before it was released to the media. My sisters friend who has mutual friends had told me and id posted that in thread one. So ashley had told others about this.

Yup whats interesting too is that dyballs friends knew that bosciano had purchase acid etc from bunnings before it was released to the media. My sisters friend who has mutual friends had told me and id posted that in thread one. So ashley had told others about this.

Was he not realisng it could implicate them both?

I forgot you told us that! Wow, why on earth would he tell people??!!

No wonder someone tipped LE off......who knows how many people knew about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53