Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot you told us that! Wow, why on earth would he tell people??!!

No wonder someone tipped LE off......who knows how many people knew about it?

Not sure if he was asking for advice, telling the story, trying to dob in bosciano??? Could be any reason he spilled the beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if he was asking for advice, telling the story, trying to dob in bosciano??? Could be any reason he spilled the beans.

Are these boys going to try to point the finger at each other? :thinking:

Sounds as if they will be tried separately. At least, their court appearances are scheduled on different dates.

I notice that Dyball is not required to appear at his next appearance. The brief of evidence is to be submitted at that time.

His case will return to court on May 15 but Dyball will not have to appear in court.

Magistrate Mark Bucknall ordered that a brief of evidence be ready by that day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/918749247c4347e9ac8c9d2f0debc974

Are these boys going to try to point the finger at each other? :thinking:

Sounds as if they will be tried separately. At least, their court appearances are scheduled on different dates.

I notice that Dyball is not required to appear at his next appearance. The brief of evidence is to be submitted at that time.

His case will return to court on May 15 but Dyball will not have to appear in court.

Magistrate Mark Bucknall ordered that a brief of evidence be ready by that day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/918749247c4347e9ac8c9d2f0debc974

Yes they would be. Did bosciano have a hotted uo car too?

3 years ago, a Boscaino was advertising on this home improvement FB page. Unfortunately the page content does not go back far enough for me to see the ad. I wonder if this is the same industry that RB is involved in.

Home Improvement in Virginia, Queensland, Australia | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › Places › Virginia
(First name omitted by me) Boscaino · 5.0 · 3 years ago. See map

https://www.facebook.com/search/111854808843311/places-in/108427109235243/places/intersect/

RB's ABN info:
http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=36385384271

Yes they would be. Did bosciano have a hotted uo car too?

We could look on Google Maps....I've looked at the current pic but you can't see if a car's parked down the side of the house. I'm wondering if you went back in time a little (people did that on the CSK thread and we examined his varying cars over the years)....but I have no idea how to do that.

SouthAussie? You're fab with that stuff....

(12 Griffiths St, Bald Hills)

ps. link to current pic -
www.google.com.au/maps/place/12+gri...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x53fce479a6665642!6m1!1e1

We could look on Google Maps....I've looked at the current pic but you can't see if a car's parked down the side of the house. I'm wondering if you went back in time a little (people did that on the CSK thread and we examined his varying cars over the years)....but I have no idea how to do that.

www.google.com.au/maps/place/12+gri...6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x53fce479a6665642!6m1!1e1

Having problems re-installing Google Earth on my crashed laptop, Anais. Was trying to go exactly there the other night.
Will keep working on the problem, because I would like to go back in time, too. If Earth offers that with this location.

Rino is his uncle i believe?

Yes but we're not meant to name them on here publicly I don't think....not allowed to sleuth family on thread :seeya:

I have the answer to how the media know to be there for an arrest. In the past the answer was obvious, because the media listened in on the police scanners, but now they are digitised it all works differently.
The police have a PR strategy and they have a list of journalists. They simply send a text message out to their chosen journalists if the situation meets the criteria of what they deem to be high profile and if they want it covered.

I have the answer to how the media know to be there for an arrest. In the past the answer was obvious, because the media listened in on the police scanners, but now they are digitised it all works differently.
The police have a PR strategy and they have a list of journalists. They simply send a text message out to their chosen journalists if the situation meets the criteria of what they deem to be high profile and if they want it covered.

Thanks for that, Poss :seeya:

Having problems re-installing Google Earth on my crashed laptop, Anais. Was trying to go exactly there the other night.
Will keep working on the problem, because I would like to go back in time, too. If Earth offers that with this location.

Just did historical imagery search on government qinagery. No luck it only had 2010 and earlier

Thank you!!!

Do we know how long RB's lived there?

And am I right in remembering that someone earlier in the thread found that the house was owned by his father? Or did I imagine that?

Yes but we're not meant to name them on here publicly I don't think....not allowed to sleuth family on thread :seeya:

Edited my answer

Okay, so here is the current image from 2016 .... similar white car in front as in regular Google maps. Not sure if it is the same car though ... is this one a hatchback? Looks like it could be a sedan.

1z6ebs.jpg

The only other image is from 2001 ... probably way too long ago. And the NASA image is very blurry. Looks like a person with some kind of van/ute in front of the residence.

zsvat2.jpg

Do we know how long RB's lived there?

And am I right in remembering that someone earlier in the thread found that the house was owned by his father? Or did I imagine that?

Registered to his father

Okay, so here is the current image from 2016 .... similar white car in front as in regular Google maps. Not sure if it is the same car though ... is this one a hatchback? Looks like it could be a sedan.

1z6ebs.jpg

The only other image is from 2001 ... probably way too long ago. And the NASA image is very blurry. Looks like a person with some kind of van/ute in front of the residence.

zsvat2.jpg

Thank you!

I just realised that Google maps that I was looking at is from June 2016.....who knows if he was there then?

Ooh ... I found another image. Look what is in front. A tradie vehicle. Says image is 2017. No vehicles in the driveway at all, that I can see.
House has a pool, too. (just for the bye-the-bye lol )

Will play some more later. Have to go out for a bit now.

2mzjp4y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member