"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

I don't understand how Cindy wasn't charged with SOMETHING ! She covered up a lot of Casey's lies and crimes. I really hope she can't sleep at night.

I don't understand how Cindy wasn't charged with SOMETHING ! She covered up a lot of Casey's lies and crimes. I really hope she can't sleep at night.

They could have gotten her on perjury, but I think that after Casey went free, they were sick and tired of the whole thing.

If Cindy really thought the pool killed Caylee, I don't understand why they would still have it in their backyard.

But CIndy is twisted...I still remember her selling or donating a bunch of Caylee's toys and then refusing to clean the mirror in Caylee's room because she claimed it still had her fingerprints on it.
Yeah they kept the alleged place of death, but smashed the alleged innocent car!!!! You know, the car we're all supposed to forget smelled like it had "a dead body in the damn car!" ugh. I despise these people.

Yeah they kept the alleged place of death, but smashed the alleged innocent car!!!! You know, the car we're all supposed to forget smelled like it had "a dead body in the damn car!" ugh. I despise these people.

I think the only people who doubted Caylee's body was in the trunk of Casey's car were the <modsnip> jurors.

Even Baez admitted that when he first got a whiff of it, he thought that he needed to convince Casey to take a plea.

I don't understand how Cindy and George can continue living in that house. A lot points to it as being the place where Caylee was murdered.

1) Foolproof suffocation search performed around the time Caylee died.
2) Most of the items found with Caylee's remains came from the house.
3) Cadaver dog hits in the backyard.
4) It was the most logical location for Casey to have murdered Caylee.

It was either the house or Casey's car. I would guess the house.

Tuning in late but using dvr so I can fast forward commercials.

Here we go...

Remember there was a rumor that GA was supporting FCA a few years ago when she supposedly lived on the space coast? Now he says he'll never talk to her again, and if she told him "what really happened" he couldn't believe a word she said.

Oh yeah, the jurors. There's nothing I can post about the juors without losing my posting privileges.
I think I'm suffering from PTSD from this case.

Judge Perrys hand picked jury....

I think the only people who doubted Caylee's body was in the trunk of Casey's car were the <modsnip> jurors.

Even Baez admitted that when he first got a whiff of it, he thought that he needed to convince Casey to take a plea.

I don't understand how Cindy and George can continue living in that house. A lot points to it as being the place where Caylee was murdered.

1) Foolproof suffocation search performed around the time Caylee died.
2) Most of the items found with Caylee's remains came from the house.
3) Cadaver dog hits in the backyard.
4) It was the most logical location for Casey to have murdered Caylee.

It was either the house or Casey's car. I would guess the house.

I always suspected she murdered her in the bedroom and was disappointed that the cadavar dogs didnt go into the house. I suspected her bedroom because she slept in her parents room IIRC for quite a while after she came back home. And she told her friend to stay away from the back window IIRC I guess she was afraid Caylee would come to the window from the place she dumped her. ???
I never believed George had anything to do with Caylee going missing or ending up dead and always felt that he was the only one who truly loved that baby, but that he was emotionally abused and over powered by Cindy and Cindy lied and circled the wagons for Casey.
Cindy knew the minute she saw that back pack of Caylees items in the car, that she was gone. Cindy kept track of everything. But she proceeded to clean that car, wash caseys clothes, give the dog brush to detectives instead of Caylees brush, the list goes on. COvering up lies and evidence for her daughter. George as far as I know did no such thing he just wanted the truth. Which he will never have with those two witches. YES, his soul and mind would be so much better without them in his life JMO

-Just finished part 2, it's not a very compelling show. I think it has too much National Enquirer influence stylistically. Too surface level to be considered a deep dive. The Enquirer's parent company is a producer of the program which explains why.

Dr. G says:
"The skull and the mandible are together in one unit. I've done hundreds of skeletons, I've never seen it. So that's a really remarkable finding. There's nothing holding your jaw on during decomposition. The only reason is because it was held in place with this duct tape."

All jmo.

After watching this show I'm still amazed that the jury bought JB's fabricated story that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool. Why would Casey go to such extremes to point a finger at ZG, lying about everything to police if it was an accidental death?

Never made any sense and never will.

That's like asking why Jodi never mentioned Travis being abusive to her when she was being interviewed in the Yreka cop shop by Det. Flores.

But back to Casey, the answer to your question is because Caylee's death wasn't accidental until the defense began their case.

How the jury bought what Baez was selling is beyond me though. [ssmhat*]

*still shaking my head about that [trademark-pending]

Dr. G says:
"The skull and the mandible are together in one unit. I've done hundreds of skeletons, I've never seen it. So that's a really remarkable finding. There's nothing holding your jaw on during decomposition. The only reason is because it was held in place with this duct tape."

All jmo.
How can duct tape placed on a person's skin hold bones together in place after the skin decomposes?

Because once the skin is no longer there, the duct tape isn't holding anything together is it?

I watched the first 5 minutes and just can not do it a second time. I was on here glued to this trial and once was enough. The outcome of this trial affected me for a very long time.
I will check back tomorrow to see if I missed anything worth missing.

I know the feeling, The Farm! It was the days of crock pots and adoration of Yuri. I gained at least 10 pounds watching the cams and the searches. Joined TexasEquisearch and sent the searchers pizzas. Gained another 10 pounds watching the trial. Lost a hefty bet with my daughter over the verdict because I felt a guilty verdict was inevitable. She said no, the defense pounded reasonable doubt enough for there to be holdouts on a guilty verdict.

We all went through agony for little Caylee. It was all about Casey while little Caylee was lying in that swampy area turning to nothing but bones and a little hair with duct tape. That is the horrific truth. We looked at pics of that area making out shapes until our eyes crossed needing to spot something, anything, that would help.

After the verdict I just could not take any more. I resent the very air Casey breathes and feel she is not entitled to it after what she did to precious Caylee. I do not want to see any of them again so will just read the thread!

Sorry for the rant. Good to 'see' you all again!

They could have gotten her on perjury, but I think that after Casey went free, they were sick and tired of the whole thing.

I remember watching, then, State Prosecutor Lawson Lamar on tvafter the trial ended and as asked if the State was giong to pursue charges against Cindy for perjury and he said No, they were not going to pursue charges. He did give a brief reason but I forgot it now.

How can duct tape placed on a person's skin hold bones together in place after the skin decomposes?

Because once the skin is no longer there, the duct tape isn't holding anything together is it?

Because it was wrapped around her little face and her hair was stuck to it. :mad::mad:

I watched almost every minute of the trial (from my desk at work) and will never, ever understand how the jury reached their verdict. There were so many things clearly showing her guilt. I thought JB was such a farce that no one could possibly believe anything he said was credible. I don't think she can stay out of the spotlight and feel like she will slip up one day. When that day comes, I hope she is severely punished for what she has done.

We said the same thing. But I do hope it wasn't about money, but to help tell the story. We will never know.

With all due respect, there is no doubt in my mind, It is all about the money, and Cindy trying to rewrite history. Not much of a surprise that Casey is a pathological liar, just like her Mama. That BS about how happy she was about the pregnancy was all I could take of this freak show.

Cindy knew. She knew from that first phone call about the smell of the dead body that later became Pizza. She chose not only to protect her demon spawn, but to lie under oath about the internet search.

I always thought she should have been charged with perjury, but considering the mental capacities of FL juries, I am sure it would not have mattered. If they are willing to let a baby killer go free, perjury certainly would not matter.

I don't want to watch that piece of garbage cry over her granddaughter again. She didn't care about justice for her then and she doesn't now.

<modsnip>

I have no sympathy for any of these people.

This is really not relevant to CA murdering her daughter, but who in their right mind thinks Casey was "beautiful"? I never got that.

I may have double quoted-can't tell if Reply with Quote worked.
ANYWAY, superficial yes, but I thought same thing. "Beautiful" ...Uh no!

I was one who got sucked into this fiasco from the very beginning from the first days when that precious baby was declared "missing" all the way to that awful verdict. Cant believe I let myself watch this garbage today... but there is one glimmer of hope that they will all eventually get what they deserve and I just cant look away. Those that didn't watch.. good for you and you did not miss anything. Seemed like just a bunch of lame rehash of what we already knew and nothing new or interesting. This bit about George going against CA .. I think that is for RATINGS AND $$$$$.. Notice he is STILL with Cindy.. I bet they still have CA in their lives as well... ugh. Still covering for her.. and doing what they can to milk more blood money.

I did watch last night and had it going while doing other things. There was one point when a juror came on and said how difficult and stressfull it was.. then didn't hear anything else. For those that did watch... did any of the jurors come back on or was that it?

Cant believe I am just as disgusted about this whole thing as I was 9 years ago when it all started... Cant believe so much time has passed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back