"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

BBM #1 - I'm not really surprised they're still together. The level of dysfunction has always been off the charts with those 2 and their funky little family unit.

It broke my heart to hear George say that Caylee, who had always been a very healthy child, was sleeping way too much in the months before her death, and he mentioned those dark circles under her eyes, which troubled many of us back in the day. He suspected Casey was doing something to her long before she "went missing." I sense George understands on some level that by creating and then enabling the Casey monster, they allowed the torture and murder of Caylee.

Casey was using her child like a laboratory animal, experimenting by giving her drugs (Xanax, chloroform, whatever), making that beautiful healthy baby sleep for 10 to 15 hours at a stretch and rolling the dice with her health. WHO DOES THAT? She needs to be put to death after many days of lingering torture, imo.

BBM #2 - Cindy's face looks like it's been swallowed by fat. Her body isn't just bigger, it's misshapen, and the way she moved her hands when the camera showed her sitting in the chair was just odd as heck. Even her fingers and hands are bloated. Not sure what she's up to, but it's not a good look on her. Not sure how George has managed not to age or start to look just as twisted as his spouse.

Final thought - pic of younger Casey on roller blades and one other one are new, I think. Wonder if the Anthony's got more "licensing fees" for those? Terrible, horrible group of people, including the defense team (remember how that thing kept morphing, with attorneys joining, then leaving?), all their expert witnesses, and that shameful bunch of jurors.

True,true....on all counts here.
When I punched in for a picture of Cindy is just showed her and George sitting together which I will assume was a shot of the "mini-series" because that is how I look at this now. They will not go away. I dont think I would have recognized her if she was not right on the side of George.
And I do of course believe that Casey was drugging Caylee on a regular basis so that she could continue her party animal status.
I can only hope her day will come,,,,and soon.
And the fact that she has stated that she sleeps well at night just sends me into a rage.

BBM

Ashton was talking about how the media coverage skewed the jury panel....

and how this particular jury's view of the evidence was so at odds with hundreds of thousands of other people...

Ashton explained that he came to the conclusion that "of all the jurors that we had to choose from, most of them had already been convinced of her guilt by the media, and, of course, once they're convinced they can't serve. So who do you have left? People you have left are people who have heard all the evidence we have but still aren't convinced she's guilty. So how are we ever going to convince them? "

All jmo.

Ashton is correct.

When we have to pick from a pool of people, that admit they do not watch the news, do not read newspapers, and they have no idea nor interest in what is going on around them in their state or local community, then we have a PROBLEM.

The only people we can place on the jury are people who have no interest in their fellow man or connection to the world at large. So is it any surprise they cannot make sense of facts and circumstances and connect the dots correctly?

How the hell the jury did NOT convict based on the picture of Caylee's skeleton and head of hair is mind boggling.

If I said what I want to happen to Casey I would be banned.

Jmo

Last I heard, Bank of America foreclosed on their house.

Oh, well finally some good news. Normally I find the idea of people losing their home beyond sad and tragic. With the Anthony's, not so much.

I cannot get over parents that can look the other way when knowing full well that their demon spawn murdered their precious grandchild.
Unforgivable.

Cindy is sticking to the chlorophyll/bamboo toxicity lies....
Yep. She threw herself under the bus for the sake of her lying, murdering daughter. And don't forget about her lies about her not clocking out at work during lunch to jet home to do those searches. And about those searches... if your dog is barfing from eating bamboo, why would anyone think to search for chlorophyll? Wouldn't you logically do a search on the toxicity of bamboo?

If a search for bamboo leads to chlorophyll, fine. THEN do a search for chlorophyll. But did Cyndy do an initial search on the toxicity of bamboo? Accourse she dint. But Cyndy opened the door on dogs eating bamboo. The Prosecution should have asked her question after question after question about it until SHE threw up. When was the first time it happened? When was the last time it happened? How many other times did it happen? Why didn't she do any Internet searches at those times? Did she ever call a Veterinarian? If not, why not? Those are questions Juan Martinez would have asked her. If I learned anything from watching him, I learned you gotta trap them in their lies!

News Flash. Unleash the lawyers. I just did a quick Google search on if bamboo is poisonous to dogs. The verdict? "Many common plants are poisonous to pets, but bamboo is not one of them." It took me all of 25 seconds. Cyndy Anthony could be on her way back to work by now. And not have to clock back in when she gets there.

Cindy's willingness to lie on the stand obviously helped save Casey. Once she realized Caylee was dead then it was save Casey at any cost. She continues to spout those lies because she can't admit what she did. She never will.

Last I heard, Bank of America foreclosed on their house.

Well, if it's a different house, it appears they moved the murder weapon (swimming pool) and Caylee's little playhouse, too. The pic of GA and CA sitting together appears to be in their backyard, and unless I dreamed it, the above ground pool was right there, as was the playhouse - with LIGHTS strung all over the backyard like some kind of horrific shrine. Did anyone else see all that? Or am I hallucinating?

Well, if it's a different house, it appears they moved the murder weapon (swimming pool) and Caylee's little playhouse, too. The pic of GA and CA sitting together appears to be in their backyard, and unless I dreamed it, the above ground pool was right there, as was the playhouse - with LIGHTS strung all over the backyard like some kind of horrific shrine. Did anyone else see all that? Or am I hallucinating?

Not hallucinating. [emoji6] I also noted the swimming pool was up, which I considered quite odd.

Reading these last few post speaks volumes for all of us on how we feel of this so many years later. could have written all the same thing.
I recognize so many names of posters. It was a friendly thread and sometimes people butted heads but on the whole as tragic and horrible what we were witnessing we all seeemd to band together and as I see now we still are and all feel the same if not worse from it. The mods also kept us all clean....lol
As I said I watched none of this latest debacle because I could not at all even think of reliving any of it. And thank you to the ones that did but I am one of the ones that want to see them all burn in hell and just go away.
What's done is done and they are all still at it. Ugh.

I love this post TF! We bonded, and that bond is still there. I will never forget beautiful Caylee.

DH and I just celebrated our 50th anniversary in December but we still have our occasional "go 'rounds." It boggles my mind to imagine how George and Cindy can live in the same house with such diverse beliefs about their daughter. Do we know that they do still live together?
I had hopes for George but he caved. (We never heard until now that he suspected drugging of Caylee. It could have made a big difference in the trial!) And if he's still living with Cindy ~ he's still continuing to compromise.
Dang, he was in LE. He should have called authorities when he picked up Casey's car. He knew what that smell was!
He, too, was (and still is) complicit!
MOO

Maybe the grandson uses the playhouse? I didn't notice it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy believes Caylee drowned and fca panicked...she actually thinks this happens to a lot of people!!!! They make accidents look like something else...

George says Caylee didn't drown in the pool, it sounds like a bunch of bull to him...

All jmo.

:doh:

Well at least George has sense. And not a word about lee who has a child who is now caylee age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he would ever give an interview.
Lee rarely spoke to the media, he stayed away as much as he could from the cameras and tried to keep a low profile.

Does anyone think that George redeemed himself a little bit? It was so refreshing to hear someone with the last name Anthony say that they wanted to see Casey suffer.

I don't think he would ever give an interview.
Lee rarely spoke to the media, he stayed away as much as he could from the cameras and tried to keep a low profile.

Besides the "high five", and dumping the dog's water. . .

I love this post TF! We bonded, and that bond is still there. I will never forget beautiful Caylee.

No it is just one of those to horrific things to forget. And all the attention is still on Casey and her wacked out clan.
The feelings are still raw.

Tulessa you brought a light into the Caylee thread, I remember laughing at your post. We had to lighten it up. Many times I would go to the game room to take a break, it was hard to take because I just knew in my gut that Casey knew and was responsible.

Our personal lives even came into play often,,,doctors appointments, sick children and just everyday life. It was a very special thread.

There was a lot of speculation about who Caylee's dad was, some DNA testing done, nobody has ever definitively claimed her as his child. Brandon Snow is one theory that was thrown around for a while there.

The chloroform was never actually scientifically proven, not technically. I've been throwing that around in my mind for years, someone who couldn't manage to pay for her own gas in the car manages somehow to learn how to mix up a batch of chloroform? I'm just not sure, maybe somebody else can say more.

I think she was interested in chloroform and researched it, but it was ultimately too complicated for her.

I think on June 16, she was very angry at her mother and she wanted Caylee dead because:

A) She wanted to punish Cindy for threatening to throw her out and take custody of Caylee.
B) She was getting sick of being a mother, soon Caylee would start to talk and this would complicate things.
C) She was jealous of the attention that Caylee got and felt that everyone "loved Caylee more than they loved her" and they "only cared about Caylee."
D) She's an eraser killer and she wanted Caylee out of the way. She decided her life would be much better without Caylee.

But her other plans up until then hadn't panned out. Some of them were too complicated, others were too messy, etc.

So she googled "fool-proof suffication" and then suffocated Caylee in some way, hopefully while Caylee was drugged or down for her nap.

Does anyone think that George redeemed himself a little bit? It was so refreshing to hear someone with the last name Anthony say that they wanted to see Casey suffer.

George never bought his daughter's crap. His problem is that he lets Cindy rule him.

Way back around the time Caylee first went missing Richard Grund described a conversation that he'd had with George in which he asked George why he wasn't doing what former cops did and turning over every stone.

George's response was "my wife doesn't want me to."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back