GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

Reports: Body Parts Found In Northern Macomb*County

April 27, 2017 5:19 PM

RAY TOWNSHIP (WWJ) – Human body parts have reportedly been dug up by investigators from a shallow grave in northern Macomb County.

Macomb County Sheriff ‘s officials tell WWJ Newsradio 950 detectives are working a missing person’s case in that area of Ray Township,*just south of 28 Mile Road.

While authorities are not*releasing any details at this time, the*investigation is*believed to be in connection with the case of a teenage boy who disappeared*last year...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/04/27/reports-body-parts-found-in-northern-macomb-county/

Lord, this has turned far darker and more horrible than I could have imagined.

I'm not seeing anything creepy. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I didn't find his FB profile awfully creepy....... The GF on the Other hand.........

~

Has anyone found a nexus between Stephen and the suspect? Had they known each other previously? Attend the same school? Very sad situation if the remains are, indeed, those of missing Stephen McAfee. On the other hand, his loved ones would have much-needed closure.

When sleuthing suspect in custody facebook page it was stated the suspect was a childhood friend of the victim

Has anyone found a nexus between Stephen and the suspect? Had they known each other previously? Attend the same school? Very sad situation if the remains are, indeed, those of missing Stephen McAfee. On the other hand, his loved ones would have much-needed closure.

On SM it was stated (on an unofficial news site, so I won't link) by a female who refers to herself as Stephen's best friend, that he (Stephen) and the male that was arrested, were friends.

The 2 that are in custody were also recently in the news for attempting to rob an ATM in Macomb last September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From this article: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/03...ld-macomb-township-man/#.VusA5BSgoQM.facebook

"Carlson said, because McAfee attended an arts high school with kids from all over metro Detroit, he has friends in communities all over the area."

It appears that AF has had a few FB profiles over the years and attended Henry Ford II HS. (I found 6 FB Profiles) The newest one appears to have been created around Sept of 2016, about 6 months after SM went missing.

That's all I have so far.

~

On SM it was stated (on an unofficial news site, so I won't link) by a female who refers to herself as Stephen's best friend, that he (Stephen) and the male that was arrested, were friends.

The 2 that are in custody were also recently in the news for attempting to rob an ATM in Macomb last September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, someone also commented on a news organization FB page that Stephen's brother and sister were the ones who identified Fiacco in the case from September when the Sheriff's department posted ATM security footage on its FB page, asking for help from the public. Karma ....

https://www.facebook.com/MacombScan...=781528722007032&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back