Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
moo If an underage girl that was possibly slipped a date rape drug died in a mans house I could totally see the man putting girl in her truck and attempting to send body and truck in the river. After truck stuck , man would have to carry body to river and throw in. Fits all the evidence to use mans own words.

ITA. A very logical conclusion, imo.

Nobody has said this and I'm totally throwing this out there...perhaps a sugar daddy, sugar baby relationship. Although they did not see each other consistently, he does appear to have a stable financial situation and she is holding 2 jobs while going to school. Just an idea

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nobody has said this and I'm totally throwing this out there...perhaps a sugar daddy, sugar baby relationship. Although they did not see each other consistently, he does appear to have a stable financial situation and she is holding 2 jobs while going to school. Just an idea

So he says, and he probably knows it can't be verified one way or the other because the other half of the equation is missing.

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

In the video he said he'd only physically met up with her twice yet he talked about her like he knew her so well. The whole interview was off imo.

She was pulled from the river yesterday. Clothing too. 39 days submerged in water is going to be in a badly decomposing state.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

moo If an underage girl that was possibly slipped a date rape drug died in a mans house I could totally see the man putting girl in her truck and attempting to send body and truck in the river. After truck stuck , man would have to carry body to river and throw in. Fits all the evidence to use mans own words.
And the deep foot prints
e168acd6d5420a1229afb2164d633538.jpg

So he says, and he probably knows it can't be verified one way or the other because the other half of the equation is missing.

Yes, the other equation may be missing; however, she will speak through every action in her phone. Text, post, GPS, etc.

She was pulled from the river yesterday. Clothing too. 39 days submerged in water is going to be in a badly decomposing state.

I haven't read anywhere that it was "specifically" a "she"? My other thought - the Sacramento Bee article stated the "bottom half" of the body was submerged. Maybe the top part of the body was partially on shore/in water - which would lead to faster decomp than a body in the water. Hence, the inability to positively ID the person.

IMO - he strikes me as a wanna be "player/ladies man". As for the sugar daddy thought - from what I have seen/read about her, her family, etc. - there was so much love and support; I don't think she would have had a need to get money from him. (Just my random opinion).

actually decomp in fresh water is the fastest. either way though I don't think the top half was on shore for long if that is how the body was found.

I haven't read anywhere that it was "specifically" a "she"? My other thought - the Sacramento Bee article stated the "bottom half" of the body was submerged. Maybe the top part of the body was partially on shore/in water - which would lead to faster decomp than a body in the water. Hence, the inability to positively ID the person.

I worked in TV news for a decade and in my own observations, the location/situation dictates one's comfort level in front of the cameras. Having a reporter standing in front of you in a dead quiet kitchen discussing a missing girl would create a different mindset than promoting rap stuff in a club, for example. The stakes are much different. My best friend is a very well-known reporter and yet even he will show some slight anxiety (or even a lot!) if he has to choose his words carefully in a live-to-air situation. Based on my professional experience, I don't like to indict people based on how they come across on camera.
I'm a little behind today, but this is an great post. I once had to do a cable commercial for the company I worked for. No script, just interview style talking about what we did as a company. Like 5 hours and a hundred takes later... I was SO unnatural on camera. Looked like I had a tick. My eyes were everywhere and I kept shrugging and wringing my hands. Because of this experience I put little faith in these mannerisms. I only worry when an interviewed person spends more time setting up his answers and over explains themselves. so good post [emoji4] Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ok, I just watched the interview...

The guy knows something. Period. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the deep foot prints
e168acd6d5420a1229afb2164d633538.jpg

The issue of the footprints has really bothered me from the very beginning... especially after seeing them in the news clip this picture was taken from. Aly was a tiny girl. Those footprints have always looked far too deep and too large to have been left by her, imo... [emoji26]

Based on the surface area of the footprint, the compressibility of the soil in question, and the length of stride - they should be able to determine the weigh, size and possibly even the gender of the person who made the footprint ... right?

The issue of the footprints has really bothered me from the very beginning... especially after seeing them in the news clip this picture was taken from. Aly was a tiny girl. Those footprints have always looked far too deep and too large to have been left by her, imo... [emoji26]

The issue of size/depth of footprints has been a tough one for me--I am nearly the same size as Aly and I once sunk TO MY KNEES walking out on my family's property. It had been a particularly wet winter & there was mud everywhere. I took one step off the high/dryer ground and sunk up to my knees. So I'm having trouble putting stock into her sinking "so deep" in the mud. We have no clue how saturated the ground was (only that this area had experienced a profoundly wet winter with record-breaking rainfall) so it's hard to say if she was capable of sinking that deep. The same thing with the size of the footprints. Without a reference point, it's been impossible for me to figure out if the size should raise a red flag or not. All in all, completely devastating that it's one of the only clues that help solve this mystery. :(

Re: Footprint size.

The footprint size in mud would likely be significantly larger due to the awkward gait of trekking in it. An individual does not pull his or her foot/shoe directly upward from the direction he or she put it in, therefore the print would likely be larger in size than the foot/shoe itself. And probably less identifiable too, which is problematic in this case.

How about the weight of the individual leaving the footprint: i.e. one person vs the weight of two people ... just sayin'...?

The video posted with pics of Aly and Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" was just too much. I had to turn it off.

Heartbroken for this family and all who knew and loved her. (I know she hasn't been "officially" ID'd yet, but we all know).

💔🌹

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Partially submerged tells me that she may have been weighted down and as decomposition occurs one or a single tether broke (similar to Lacey Peterson case) IMO foul play. Probably one of two men... The awkward ex or the cocky 37yr old. Hopefully her cell phone has the answers! All imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes