Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
how was she still in that area of the river. if it is her? wasn't it really high and strong from all the rain in recent months?

may have been weighted down or snagged on debris such as dead trees.

If this body in the river turns out to be her, who here thinks it was an accident ... and who here thinks foul play?
I don't think it was an accident maybe the only possible accident was an overdose and panicked but not an accident like she accidentally fell into the river walking to get help I mean unless she was really really drunk but I don't see that being possible with a bottle of wine. I mean she may have done other drugs at the house maybe they didn't hit her until her way home but I don't think it was an accident

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

If this body in the river turns out to be her, who here thinks it was an accident ... and who here thinks foul play?

I don't think it's an accident because I don't feel she was driving that truck that night over and down a levee into the orchard. That's just a feeling tho...

So another day to confirm whether it is her or not I believe the family has already been notified and I'm sure it's been confirmed with them they just have to play by the books and dot all of their I's and cross all the t's before they announce and maybe even figure out the cause of death see if it matches with the evidence that they found put a plausible story together before making the announcement

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I believe that's the first we heard about the position of the body when they found it.
This case seems to be entirely too graphic on a regular basis. But, I still want to know what happened, so I read and research.

WARNING, GRAPHIC!
The article specifically states, "The lower half of the body was submerged when it was found Sunday, he said. Authorities are examining dental records."

I wonder if she fell in and was holding on to trees and such, and just eventually succumbed. And in the dark, that would be terrifying.

There were people found camping nearby in a blue tent if I recall. I don't know how long they were there, but I'm sure they were interviewed by law enforcement. I wonder if they saw/heard anything and we (the public) just weren't told.

This case seems to be entirely too graphic on a regular basis. But, I still want to know what happened, so I read and research.

WARNIG, GRAPHIC!
The article specifically states, "The lower half of the body was submerged when it was found Sunday, he said. Authorities are examining dental records."

I wonder if she fell in and was holding on to trees and such, and just eventually succumbed. And in the dark, that would be terrifying.

There were people found camping nearby in a blue tent if I recall. I don't know how long they were there, but I'm sure they were interviewed by law enforcement. I wonder if they saw/heard anything and we (the public) just weren't told.
That time of night in that area, I would imagine sounds to carry. Shouldn't they have heard the truck, any commotion, a scream if she tripped and fell in?
Bases on info so far, I also suspect foul play :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

One scenario: Perhaps Aly tried to take the levee road, ran off the levee and got stuck in the orchard, and was approached by someone camping at the park who heard the commotion.

That time of night in that area, I would imagine sounds to carry. Shouldn't they have heard the truck, any commotion, a scream if she tripped and fell in?
Bases on info so far, I also suspect foul play :(

If police didn't suspect foul play, I doubt they would wait until tomorrow to make a statement but it is anyone's guess at this point and mine is foul play.

If police didn't suspect foul play, I doubt they would wait until tomorrow to make a statement but it is anyone's guess at this point and mine is foul play.
Very true, although news latest statement said body was too badly composed to make positive id, which means without cod, le can't.. .or shouldn't indicate foul play yet.

<modsnip> No one here knows anything. We are all just theorizing. Who-dunnit is anyone's guess at this point, and they are all just guesses. But LE has her phone and they have been able to get lots of info out of it, as well as other social media access on her computer because of having that phone, so I think we will learn who-dunnit at some point. IMO, no one in her life is NOT a suspect.

Anyway, not to add to the questions, but let's not forget:

FIRST her truck was found
THEN the next day her phone pinged over by the house she was last seen (miles and miles away)
THEN that same night her phone magically appeared in the area near her truck (miles and miles away)

<JMO> For those reasons alone, I 100% feel there is foul play involved. Did she get herself down there and put herself into that river? No. Was she alive when she entered the river? No. I think someone wanted to dump her truck off the boat ramp but got stuck so went to plan B and carried her down there. But in their haste they forget to drop the phone into the water. I think later they found a phone, turned it on to see who's it was, realized their mistake and hurriedly got rid of it. Oops. </JMO>

"The lower half of the body was submerged when it was found Sunday, he said. Authorities are examining dental records."

This made my stomach turn... [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mine too !! My heart breaks for her family !!

I don't want it to be her and keep hoping it isn't but my Instinct tells me it is which will give her family some closure as far as knowing where she is now but will be heart breaking for them.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WorriedinYC
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...149214559.html

So...if only the bottom half of her body was submerged; do you think the top half of her body was on the shore (faster decomp = unable to identify). Horrible, I know... :-(

moo If an underage girl that was possibly slipped a date rape drug died in a mans house I could totally see the man putting girl in her truck and attempting to send body and truck in the river. After truck stuck , man would have to carry body to river and throw in. Fits all the evidence to use mans own words.

Just watched the video- gheesh if he's telling the truth then my hinkey meter needs to go in for a check up.

So sad for the family today...the waiting...heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member