Members' Theories

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my theory, I have read a number of book over the years and recently read two new books about the murder, so her is what I think happened.

The family return from the white's Christmas dinner, Jonbenet is put to bed, quite late for a little girl, she is not toileted before she goes to sleep, lots of reason - Patsy forgets, she is too busy, can't be bothered, if she wets the bed the housekeeper will fix it up tomorrow. sometime later, as is inevitable, JBR wahole.kes up wet, she takes her pyjamas and panties off and goes to Blakes' spare bed which is her known ritual in this case, Blake is awake and playing with his Nintendo, the siblings converse and go downstairs to eat pineapple. Sometime Blake probably suggests they go downstairs and play a "game", Jonbenet has been sexually violated before and they play some game involving sexual acts. JBR doesn't really want to play tonight, so she objects, Blake uses the end of his railroad track, to either subdue her or to hurt and tease her, she threatens to tell Mum, who may still be upstairs awake and packing, JBR keeps whining and Blake quietens her by hitting her on the head with torch, JBR loses consciousness and Blake panics and gets Mum. Patsy finds a half naked, fatally wounded daughter and she goes into survivor mode. If the torch is found as the assault weapon and if she contacts police or ambulance at this stage her entire family will be damaged. She probably had known that Jonbenet and Blake played some sort of odd sexual game and many questions would be asked if this became known, so she has to cover it up, the more she covers the harder it is to explain, so she climbs into a endless cavern. She puts the large sized panties on JBR because it is easier to dress her in them as she is unconscious or even dead by that stage. In Patsy's mind the strangulation is more likely to be the way an intruder or kidnapper would deal with the situation, so she stages a crime scene.

Blake is probably in bed by this stage and whether or not John is awake am unsure, certainly though at some stage he is made aware of what has happened. Patsy believes because of who "they" are and the one that would engender more sympathy is a kidnapping, so she makes it look that way. She goes over it in her head so many times, she believes what she is doing is right - she is protecting her family - Blake, John ad JBR, no one will ever know the secrets of the family - the bedwetting, Blake's strange characteristics and his perversion. If she tells the truth the whole family will be ripped apart, she need to keep her "perfect" family image

I believe the White's have an idea what happened and that is why they are cast aside when they do not agree. The White's are not prepared to fight the money of Ramseys and as the police are not making much headway they feel they cannot voice there opinions.

These are my ideas only, but I would be interested in feedback and ideas. thank you

We're not supposed to discuss here, but....

Spratsmum, I get names mixed-up all the time. This is something I've done time and time again. Please forgive me for pointing out that Blake is actually Burke. His name is Burke Ramsey. Other than that, your theory is good. It's very close to many other BDIs with Patsy's help.

Questions
1) can someone point me in the direction to the link supporting prior sexual abuse that Jon Banet may of experienced?
2) What has happened to the stun gun therory?

2) What has happened to the stun gun theory?

It's currently rotting in hell along with Lou Smit.

1) can someone point me in the direction to the link supporting prior sexual abuse that Jon Banet may of experienced?
I don't know of one specific link but its certainly been discussed here a lot over the years.

Anyone ever considered that the perpetrator was from the Middle East hence the cutting off JonBenet's head in the ransom note? Could of been a student unable to fly home for the holidays?

Anyone ever considered that the perpetrator was from the Middle East hence the cutting off JonBenet's head in the ransom note? Could of been a student unable to fly home for the holidays?

Her head wasn't cut off though, so why would there be a connection? All the language examiners said the note was most likely written by a well educated older woman who was a native English speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her head wasn't cut off though, so why would there be a connection? All the language examiners said the note was most likely written by a well educated older woman who was a native English speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The connection to me is the idea that it was even mentioned in the ransom note. This was a time that the United States was not as familiar with such an act like we sadly are now. Also was the Christmas Holiday even mentioned in the note? A well educated native older woman would of at least mentioned it. Jmo

Anyone ever considered that the perpetrator was from the Middle East hence the cutting off JonBenet's head in the ransom note?

I'm guessing that's what the writer wanted people to think.

The connection to me is the idea that it was even mentioned in the ransom note. This was a time that the United States was not as familiar with such an act like we sadly are now.

True, but even then, it was fairly common knowledge that they chop off heads in the Middle East. And don't forget: Osama bin Laden was in the news back in 1996, too.

I'm guessing that's what the writer wanted people to think.

True, but even then, it was fairly common knowledge that they chop off heads in the Middle East. And don't forget: Osama bin Laden was in the news back in 1996, too.

Thanks for your reply. I'm behind on this case. I'm currently reading Foreign Fraction to bring me up to speed.

After reading the ransom note it's really hard to believe this was nothing but an inside job. Still going to sit on the fence but it's pretty wobbly.

HRP's Theory

(I will come back and add more in edits because I am in physical pain (recovering from injury) and I also keep getting logged off if I type too much).

This theory excludes Patsy, John, and Burke Ramsey as having any involvement (direct) in the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey.

There is at least two people who planned this "kidnapping". One is male, the other is female (who has an extremely close relation to the male--either girlfriend, sister, close friend, relative, etc.)

Male:

1. ) Has a close relationship with one or more of the Ramsey's directly (of those who live in any capacity at the Ramsey's home) or indirectly (of any Ramsey connection via family or friends or workers, etc). The relationship must be one that enables this male to know the family dynamics, the layout of the home, an access to the home, is aware of or knows the dog's living situation (stays at neighbors). One important point: This male must know John Andrew Ramsey and may even be a "mentor" (or was one at one time during his life (and may even be the same age as John Andrew (or close to it)). This male has a protective sense about John Andrew Ramsey. (For those who do not know, JAR (John Andrew Ramsey) is Jonbenet's older 1/2 brother from John Ramsey's first marriage.

2.) Political Science educated (or student). This male has studied (in part, or majored in) Political Science.

3.) This male may have been in Great Britain, or has some connection, relative, or interest in Great Britain.

4.). This male (from a 90's perspective) was familiar or affected by Bosnia news at that time and may have some Liberian (at that time) 'payback rage' due to reading or studying or hearing (via news) the events at that time frame (90's).

5.) This male is familiar with fishing/hunting practices and field dressing and has done so. Someone close to him hunts (if he does not regularly), but he has access to their hunting/fishing gear (supplies). (Duct tape, nylon flat cord, knives, gloves, etc.). ​

Scroll down to see different survival belts and kits for various years, including the 90's:

http://committee.org/TUP/david_lee.htm

6.) This male has access to a canoe or small boat (which may be used in water mammal hunting as well as fishing).

7.) This male (or someone close to him) is a member of the Boulder Horseshoe Club (the sport is not equestrian it is throwing 2.5 pounds (weight) metal horseshoe shapes a determined distance to "ring" around a metal pole stationed a determined distance). The horseshoe shape is distinctive as seen in this photo (for example).

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kpY...orus_image/image/1496427/horseshoe-lede.0.jpg

8.) This male may have a tattoo of a horseshoe on their person, in some form.

9.) This male knows of the adult Dr. Seuss book (The Seven Lady Godivas) , which says:

Horse Truth: Horseshoes are lucky

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/7c/d9/5e7cd9062639aef33c635441cea258ad.jpg

More on book here:
http://thechive.com/2015/03/15/did-you-know-dr-seuss-dabbled-in-adult-literature-23-photos/

10.) The male drew a horseshoe on Jonbenet's palm (for "luck" and to "pitch"):

Horseshoe: http://www.horseshoepitching.com/images/image6.gif

Palm: http://www.jameson245.com/heart.jpg

11.) The male owned Hi-Tec boots.

12.) The male did not plan to leave Jonbenet in the basement.

(will continue later in this post using edits). I'll save it now as is and I hope it is okay with the moderators if I just keep expanding on this same post.

Why can't I edit the post I started to finish it? This one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?20426-Members-Theories&p=13451864#post13451864

I can't edit it. Is there a reason why? thanks

Edited to add: I can still edit this though. I looked at FAQ's and found some are timed for edit availability. This one seems like it still can be edited though, after a similar amount of time.

Can I quote the theory and continue it at another time? Is that okay?

Thanks.

Archiel, can you post the information in your native tongue?

Do you not understand English?

At the moment I'm working on more background information and additional information but the case is solved for me.

I am waiting for information about pineapple DNA on the garrote, fingerprints on buttons or some other clues on clothes. The moment of redressing is the only weak point which should give some shreds of evidence, DNA, fingerprints.

Possible the only interesting point for you in my theory are pineapples.

Made by the intruder, eaten by thirsty JonBenet before sleep, imprinted to the garrote from intruder glove and eaten in the morning by hungry Burke.

This chain is created only because I believe CBS does have something which can join Burke with the death of JonBenet.

Using official information there is no Burke in the chain at all.

Still, I do not have any idea what should I do to get some, hmm, critic from these glued to their theory of the case.

Just a friendly reminder that intruder theories aren't permitted. :)

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our rules at Websleuths are rarely black and white. Many time we have to adjust rules for certain forums.

One rule we do our best to follow is who is allowed to be discussed when it comes to the particular crime committed.

We discuss possible perpetrators based on the mainstream media and police reports.

We do not allow posters to drag innocent people into a discussion and accuse them of a crime.

Because of this rule, we only discuss John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey in this forum.

Those three people have not been cleared by the police and the current District Attorney.

There is nothing to suggest an intruder. The DNA is a red herring. Look at the note, the pineapple, all the evidence in the house, the behavior of the three people in the house, look at all these things. Until all of these things can be explained and logical evidence is offered to show an intruder we will not allow innocent people to be discussed as the possible killer. Just like any other forum on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

This rule is outdated.

Only Burke left and keeping an eye on him is somewhat silly.

There is DNA evidence but hard to be sure it is pointing to a correct person without a timeline which shows what have happened.

[edit] I sent the link to my theory to CBS some time ago so I hope someone compared it to theirs BDI version. In other words, my theory is using my imagination of CBS BDI theory.

HRP's Theory

(I will come back and add more in edits because I am in physical pain (recovering from injury) and I also keep getting logged off if I type too much).

This theory excludes Patsy, John, and Burke Ramsey as having any involvement (direct) in the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey.

There is at least two people who planned this "kidnapping". One is male, the other is female (who has an extremely close relation to the male--either girlfriend, sister, close friend, relative, etc.)

Male:

1. ) Has a close relationship with one or more of the Ramsey's directly (of those who live in any capacity at the Ramsey's home) or indirectly (of any Ramsey connection via family or friends or workers, etc). The relationship must be one that enables this male to know the family dynamics, the layout of the home, an access to the home, is aware of or knows the dog's living situation (stays at neighbors). One important point: This male must know John Andrew Ramsey and may even be a "mentor" (or was one at one time during his life (and may even be the same age as John Andrew (or close to it)). This male has a protective sense about John Andrew Ramsey. (For those who do not know, JAR (John Andrew Ramsey) is Jonbenet's older 1/2 brother from John Ramsey's first marriage.

2.) Political Science educated (or student). This male has studied (in part, or majored in) Political Science.

3.) This male may have been in Great Britain, or has some connection, relative, or interest in Great Britain.

4.). This male (from a 90's perspective) was familiar or affected by Bosnia news at that time and may have some Liberian (at that time) 'payback rage' due to reading or studying or hearing (via news) the events at that time frame (90's).

5.) This male is familiar with fishing/hunting practices and field dressing and has done so. Someone close to him hunts (if he does not regularly), but he has access to their hunting/fishing gear (supplies). (Duct tape, nylon flat cord, knives, gloves, etc.). ​

Scroll down to see different survival belts and kits for various years, including the 90's:

http://committee.org/TUP/david_lee.htm

6.) This male has access to a canoe or small boat (which may be used in water mammal hunting as well as fishing).

7.) This male (or someone close to him) is a member of the Boulder Horseshoe Club (the sport is not equestrian it is throwing 2.5 pounds (weight) metal horseshoe shapes a determined distance to "ring" around a metal pole stationed a determined distance). The horseshoe shape is distinctive as seen in this photo (for example).

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kpY...orus_image/image/1496427/horseshoe-lede.0.jpg

8.) This male may have a tattoo of a horseshoe on their person, in some form.

9.) This male knows of the adult Dr. Seuss book (The Seven Lady Godivas) , which says:

Horse Truth: Horseshoes are lucky

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/7c/d9/5e7cd9062639aef33c635441cea258ad.jpg

More on book here:
http://thechive.com/2015/03/15/did-you-know-dr-seuss-dabbled-in-adult-literature-23-photos/

Palm: http://www.jameson245.com/heart.jpg

11.) The male owned Hi-Tec boots.

12.) The male did not plan to leave Jonbenet in the basement.

(will continue later in this post using edits). I'll save it now as is and I hope it is okay with the moderators if I just keep expanding on this same post.

Some points are inconsequential since they fit the pattern of multiple choices. Whose Hi-TEC boots? LEs? BRs? FWs?

The main focus I wanted to elaborate upon is listed as # 10. For the life of me, I never bought into the red heart nor the stick figure but a horseshoe actually resembles the drawing on JBs hand better than other suggestions.

Also, yes, you can piggyback a reply to your post and continue with your hypothesis, of which has garnered interest.

Just a friendly reminder that intruder theories aren't permitted. :)

While, this is true standing for the JonBenet forum, I think HRP has stated the person of interest had very close contact with the family. Something is so wrong about the blue Samsonite in the train room containing a blue duvet and sham along with a Dr Suess book. Why is it in the basement? The duvet fibers were on JonBenet's clothing. Why was she on the duvet? When was JonBenet on the blue duvet and with whom? Not when she wore the pink Barbie gown. Did the pink gown, her pillow and between her thighs become bloody upstairs after eating the pineapple?

This little child detested the basement. She would never go alone and it's doubtful that she'd go with BR on Christmas night unless he lured her with the promise of Santa's visit. Or was she carried downstairs and placed in the hallway near the paint tote and the WC where the urine spot was. Is this where she was knocked on the head from behind? She collapsed. The garrotte is prepared and ready to be used perhaps right inside the WC door.

Only one small thing is that there is a minimal amount of time between the head blow and strangulation. There is anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours time elapsed before the strangulation occurred. Is this, up to two hours, lapse in time, when the RN was conceived and written? Before the final curtain was drawn across JBR?

another one for you from my theory (RN analysis, not full yet).

RN was left because:

• [*=left]Intruder wanted to get money for information about JonP body.
    [*=left]Intruder did it to point to himself as being the reason of JonP death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member