MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrested. remember, they already were looking for her.

Bond met Amoroso at the Ashmont MBTA station and told him Bella was dead.

“I flipped out,” Amoroso said. He punched a concrete pillar, then Bond “punched me in the head and told me to shut the [expletive] up before I had her bagged,” he said.

“I grabbed her by the head, dragged her on the train, and said, ‘You’re coming with me,’ ” he testified.

Bond was arrested the next day at Amoroso’s mother’s home in Lynn.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/09/bella

I still have no clue who killed Bella. Boston made a deal with the devil. They should have tried them both.

nope, someone who smacks their baby daddy in the head after telling him his kid was dead is not afraid of anyone. I think if i had been RB I might have expected to be clapped myself.

Exactly. She punched him the head she's got violent tendencies.

At least MM took good care of his dog. Bad people abuse their animals. I think she's the one who can't control temperament. I just feel she did it and may had threatened or bribed MM into helping her get rid of Bella or he was so high he blacked out and doesn't remember.

Calling her little girl that horrible name like that's a reason to be killed. PLEASE KEEP THIS EVIL WOMAN LOCKED UP AWAY FROM SOCIETY. SHE IS WORTHLESS

I can't believe that DA objects. He should let Shapiro pull out the true story. I am disgusted.

Sperm donor bailed on RB when she was in her first trimester of pregnancy. Hooked up with someone else and moved back down to FL.

He came back to MA after Bella was born and while she was still alive, but never bothered to pay her a visit (Feb-Mar 2015).IDK why this was not brought up in court today. He then headed back to FL and returned to the Boston area in late August 2015, flat broke.

It's important to keep in mind that RB and most of the characters associated with her have long criminal records and histories of drug abuse. That means no money, periods of incarceration and above all, lives with no stability. Not exactly what we'd consider model citizens. And by no means, role models for children.

After reading about all her druggie friends, boyfriends and her Johns as she testified she was a prostitute it could have been any of her contacts that helped hide Bella's body. MM supposedly didn't even have his car that day.

She doesn't even remember what day Bella was killed??? All those FB photos were for show. She didn't love little Bella or she would have protected her

The most damaging testimony towards MM is Sprinski saying they used to drink at the area RB says they dumped her little body. Nowhere near enough to convict him of murder.
He will walk. No doubt.
The jury will find RB guilty of perjury and she will be sentenced as such. Bella will get her justice.

I am surprised at the way Amoroso acted when he was told his baby was dead. Why was he so nice to RB when he found out? She had been lying to him for months...she let their baby be killed and she lied to him and coverd it up, and he helps her google free lawyers and takes her to his Mom's house? ...:no:

I completely agree with you! Bella never had a Chance with the parents she was dealt imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB told JA Bella was being a B word the night she was killed. I would never ever say that about my children who are grown adults.

And how could you say that about a 2 yr old that had been brutally murdered that very night??? :eek:

And she calls her that in front of the baby's father--who just then learned of his child's death? She is so heartless and cruel.

The most damaging testimony towards MM is Sprinski saying they used to drink at the area RB says they dumped her little body. Nowhere near enough to convict him of murder.
He will walk. No doubt.
The jury will find RB guilty of perjury and she will be sentenced as such. Bella will get her justice.

I am wondering if they can find him guilty on lesser charges, like dumping her little body...

I am wondering if they can find him guilty on lesser charges, like dumping her little body...

But there's no evidence he did hide the body. I don't think any prints, DNA were found on the bag, weights or blanket. I guess the water got rid of it. Just because MM went drinking there doesn't mean RB hadn't been there and knew about it. They did live together. This is all based on her fake testimony.

But there's no evidence he did hide the body. I don't think any prints, DNA were found on the bag, weights or blanket. I guess the water got rid of it. Just because MM went drinking there doesn't mean RB hadn't been there and knew about it. They did live together. This is all based on her fake testimony.

But there has been testimony that he used to put Bella in the closet as punishment. If that is true, than it won't bother me if he does some time...

Does RBs family come around? Her mother has one of her children or more? Does she have any relationship with that child?

Does RBs family come around? Her mother has one of her children or more? Does she have any relationship with that child?

She testified she has no relationship with her Mom. They are estranged.

But there has been testimony that he used to put Bella in the closet as punishment. If that is true, than it won't bother me if he does some time...

True. How awful. I think RB did too can't remember which one testified about it

Good question. He wasn't charged with that though. Was he? Would that be abuse of a corpse?
I'm not sure if there are other charges than murder?

plea deal:

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/read_rachelle_bonds_plea_deal.html

"Specifically, it is my understanding that Ms. Bond was present and personally made observations regarding the homicide of Bella Bond in her apartment at 115 Maxwell Street in Dorchester," Edmond Zabin, chief of homicide, wrote in a letter that was signed by Bond and her attorney, Janice Bassil.

"It is my further understanding that Ms. Bond did not directly participate in the murder, that is, Ms. Bond neither struck her daughter nor did anything to cause her daughter's death," he continued. "Finally, it is also my understanding that Ms. Bond was not involved in any conspiracy to assault or kill Bella Bond and that Ms. Bond did not have any prior knowledge of the intent of any other individual to assault or kill Bella Bond."

The agreement is "contingent upon the truthfulness of the information that Ms. Bond provided and will continue to provide to law enforcement officials," the letter said.

wow, check out this old article:

[video=cnn;tv/2015/09/22/baby-doe-charges-kaye-pkg-ac.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/bella-bond-murder-trial/index.html[/video]

Michael McCarthy, the then-boyfriend of the girl's mother Rachelle Bond, has been charged with first-degree murder for allegedly killing Bella, either by suffocating her or punching her in the stomach repeatedly. Her body was stored in a refrigerator and then put in a plastic bag and dumped into the water, authorities said.

McCarthy has pleaded not guilty to murder. His defense attorney alleged that Rachelle Bond was the one truly obsessed with demons and that she was "probably" Bella's true killer.
"He had nothing to do with her tragic death. Michael did not even know that Bella was dead until the police who arrested him told him," McCarthy's defense attorney Jonathan Shapiro said. "The prosecution's case rests entirely upon the uncorroborated and unbelievable testimony from Rachelle Bond."

According to prosecutors, Bond said she saw McCarthy strike Bella one night and that the girl's face turned blue and lifeless.
"She just died. It was her time. She was a demon," McCarthy said, according to prosecutors.
McCarthy allegedly threatened Bond not to tell anyone, and then the two binged on heroin and other drugs, prosecutors said. The two then allegedly put her body in a bag with weights and dropped the body into the water.

^^^ Who did McCarthy say that to? The prosecutors? Or is that what RB says that she said?

ETA:
'She was a demon:' Trial for murder of 2-year-old Bella Bond begins
By Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 10:42 AM ET, Wed May 31, 2017

when I try to post the link it just posts the video--so here it is to google if you want to read the article

wow, check out this old article:

[video=cnn;tv/2015/09/22/baby-doe-charges-kaye-pkg-ac.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/us/bella-bond-murder-trial/index.html[/video]

Michael McCarthy, the then-boyfriend of the girl's mother Rachelle Bond, has been charged with first-degree murder for allegedly killing Bella, either by suffocating her or punching her in the stomach repeatedly. Her body was stored in a refrigerator and then put in a plastic bag and dumped into the water, authorities said.

McCarthy has pleaded not guilty to murder. His defense attorney alleged that Rachelle Bond was the one truly obsessed with demons and that she was "probably" Bella's true killer.
"He had nothing to do with her tragic death. Michael did not even know that Bella was dead until the police who arrested him told him," McCarthy's defense attorney Jonathan Shapiro said. "The prosecution's case rests entirely upon the uncorroborated and unbelievable testimony from Rachelle Bond."

According to prosecutors, Bond said she saw McCarthy strike Bella one night and that the girl's face turned blue and lifeless.
"She just died. It was her time. She was a demon," McCarthy said, according to prosecutors.
McCarthy allegedly threatened Bond not to tell anyone, and then the two binged on heroin and other drugs, prosecutors said. The two then allegedly put her body in a bag with weights and dropped the body into the water.

^^^ Who did McCarthy say that to? The prosecutors? Or is that what RB says that she said?

ETA:
'She was a demon:' Trial for murder of 2-year-old Bella Bond begins
By Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 10:42 AM ET, Wed May 31, 2017

when I try to post the link it just posts the video--so here it is to google if you want to read the article

RB said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member