GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this video when it first came out and was shocked at how high RB sounded. That poor baby had to live with that evil monster high most of the time..

Bellas 2nd Bday

[video=youtube;OICV2HyMW-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OICV2HyMW-g[/video]

I pray this is over tomorrow, Fridays are good for verdicts usually. We can hope, just don't understand why this is taking so long.

I saw this video when it first came out and was shocked at how high RB sounded. That poor baby had to live with that evil monster high most of the time..

Bellas 2nd Bday

[video=youtube;OICV2HyMW-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OICV2HyMW-g[/video]

I posted the whole video a page back but I think it got deleted by the mods. She was definitely high as a kite. I think it was crack

Yes it must have been deleted but the link showed the entire Birthday vid. It was all about look what I did Bella. Look what mommy did then she yelled at Bella to look at the table. She makes me sick.

simlyme, last time I saw that video was back in 2015 when it was discovered who Bella was and RB's name was all over the News.

RB sounds horrid on there.....slurring her words like she has been drinking (or drugs) while decorating.

And she appears to me to have NO patience with that baby.

She is loud and annoying. Screaming at Bella to "look" ... no words for that mess of a woman.

What's telling and quite sickening is that RB proactively shared that video, thinking it showed what a good mom she was. IMO she was proud of herself there! If that's the good side, I fear for what sweet Bella endured in her short life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever I see the bday video I get legit anxiety. Poor Bella.

What's telling and quite sickening is that RB proactively shared that video, thinking it showed what a good mom she was. IMO she was proud of herself there! If that's the good side, I fear for what sweet Bella endured in her short life.

Exactly. I feel so sad for Bella- one minute mom is praying at meals with her, Then she is hitting her and yelling at her about demons inside of her; locks her in the closet for punishment and let's her boyfriend do the same! It's just to much to fathom.

I don't have any law experience or knowledge, but I believe that a hung jury = mistrial?

And the plea agreement stipulates what happens if there's a mistrial. It's best to go back and look at the exact wording, but from my memory it said in the event of a mistrial RB stays in jail either until a non-mistrial verdict is given or a given date in December 2017, whichever comes soonest.

But her release is still dependent on completion of the plea deal, which rests upon her being deemed to have given truthful and complete information in her testimony on the stand.

Here is the section of the plea agreement regarding a mistrial.

bb67178551c449a05f5676ea01f140fb.png

I think it's indicative that Rachelle wants to be a good mom but doesn't really know how to be one.

I'm pretty sure that earlier on (in the threads, not in the testimony) that Shannon, the other woman there, said that doing something for Bella's birthday was sort of her idea?

It seems to me that buying things for Bella, putting on a good show, was her idea of showing the world and showing herself and Bella what a good mom she was being. And putting photos of the good times on FB, showing people how nicely Bella's dressed, what a lovely meal was made for her, how we're snuggling on the sofa watching cartoons together....Yes, that was what was happening...when the camera took the snap. But what was happening when there was no camera to take a picture? Rachelle, on the stand, tries to make it sound like Bella had a fairytale existence with a perfect mother, but real life isn't like that even for the best-behaved children and what I think of as the best parents...there are always 'moments' for both the child and the parent. And these snapshots, and the testimony, don't really tell us about that side of life in the household.

But that controlling edge "Bella! Look! Looook!!" doesn't indicate good parenting skills to me. The part where Bella seems worried about possible consequences for the mess concerns me. And MM's brother, when talking about them all going out for dinner in a restaurant and Bella got upset when she knocked something over...it wasn't entirely clear but, was that because Bella was scared of being told off or punished for a childish accident?

Children of that age aren't well-coordinated and do fling out their arms and knock over drinks or other things on a table. So was Bella upset about losing her drink over the table, or was she fearful of punishment? Listening to the birthday video, and to RB's sister Tamara in that news interview, I worry it's the latter, not the former? I have a strong dislike of parents and caregivers not having much comprehension of the abilities and lack of abilities/coordination in young children and getting angry at the child for it.

I don't think RB wanted to be a good mom at all.

Wow has anyone seen this YouTube video of Tara Bond who is RB's sister and Bella's aunt?

https://youtu.be/0kp-GXrD50Q

I am late coming to this case and am still catching up on the trial but, wow. It says a lot that her own sister states that she is abrasive, a liar, manipulative and a bully. I for one really hope they void the plea agreement and she is rightfully charged with her daughters murder.

All IMO

hopefully, :crossfingers: we won't have to wait too long today to get "something" from the jurors!!

:judge:

I posted the whole video a page back but I think it got deleted by the mods. She was definitely high as a kite. I think it was crack

Yes it must have been deleted but the link showed the entire Birthday vid. It was all about look what I did Bella. Look what mommy did then she yelled at Bella to look at the table. She makes me sick.

According to Sharons testimony, when she lived there she got up with Bella and dressed her, fed her, and took care of her until RB got up. I would bet Sharon did all the decorating for the birthday, too. She moved out because RB got mad at her. There were others that she kicked out of her life because she got mad. I don't believe she stayed clean after she moved out of the shelter. They can blame that on MM all they want, but MM hasn't always been in her life, but drugs have.

I just saw where someone said the woman's name was Shannon. Between my old ears and RB's slurring I didn't hear it right. I couldn't edit on my phone for some reason. I wanted to add that the prayers at meal time was Shannon, too. RB just took what Shannon did and made it what she did for court. The pic of Bella in PJ's was an older pic and I would bet that was Shannon, too. I believe Bella was put to bed with whatever she was wearing that day. That is typical of how my granddaughters mom did to her until we got custody. My son convinced her to give us custody for the price of a drivers license.

Hey all!

I'll be around all day - as far as I know right now! :)

So I can do any tweets that pop up!

Got my :crossfingers: for a "decision" today!

I predict that Niner's prediction will be correct! :please:

Hoping for a verdict today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads