ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Jessica's FB, the family is going to be at the campground July 7-9.

I wonder if LE (Penner) has been up there yet.

I'd like to send a suggestion to Jessica that perhaps they should go to wherever he's really buried to remember him, not the pretend "ol' family spot" that they picked to stage the scene...

Just saw this on Facebook...anyone interested?

Klein Investigations and Consulting

1 hr ·
A live Q & A will be held today at 2 PM central time. This live Q & A will be solely about the Deorr Kunz Jr case. Stay Tuned.
https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

Did you see the post with the screenshot of VDK's comment from another page? Sounds like a grade school dropout.

Wish I had taken notes during Klein's interview but didn't; here are just a few things according to Klein:

The full interviews of Jessica, Vernal, and Bob are on their way to Fox USA and People magazine.

Isaac is telling the truth.

He believes when there are charges, may start with "child abandonment" or something like that.

Jessica and Vernal are pointing the finger at each other.

That was basically all I got from the Q and A session-Klein did say that he and his crew will be going back to Idaho later this year.

That was basically all I got from the Q and A session-Klein did say that he and his crew will be going back to Idaho later this year.

I cant believe it, I got busy and totally forgot about it :gaah: do you know if it's posted on their FB?

Just checked and didn't see anything on FB. How did they do the live q & a, was it not on FB?

Just checked and didn't see anything on FB. How did they do the live q & a, was it not on FB?

It was on Facebook, under videos on their page. They did not leave it up due to problems they have been having with a stalker (according to Klein) He read the questions that the people had sent in and answered them very quickly. It was a bit hard to keep up with him.

IDAHO FALLS — The grandmother of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr. says she will keep returning to the Timber Creek Campground in Lemhi County until her grandson is found or until the day she dies.

Trina Bates Clegg spoke with East Idaho Newsmakers about the case in a 38-minute interview that will be posted Sunday on EastIdahoNews.com.
Clegg said even though it’s been nearly two years since DeOrr disappeared, she plans to return to Timber Creek Campground next weekend to search for the boy. She’s inviting the public to help and hopes to get answers.
“Everyone always asks me, ‘Why can’t you get (Jessica) to talk?’ I have sat in interrogation rooms and I’ve begged her. I threw pictures of baby Deorr in front of her and said, ‘All it takes is you to talk to them,'” Clegg said. “There was a time she was offered immunity. (They said) ‘Sign that piece of paper and tell us what happened. You can walk right out that door.’ Why wouldn’t she sign immunity if that’s the case?

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/...l-keep-searching-for-him-until-the-day-i-die/

Clegg goes on to say that right now she has to believe in her heart the things that she's been told. I'm not clear on whether she meant told to her by her daughter or by LE.

ETA: In the video she goes on to say ... "By my father, by Jessica, you know I don't talk much to Vernal any more..." She also says she went to Isaac and told him she needed to talk to him, at which point the video is cut off.

So I guess she was referring to family members and not LE.

Kleins video is posted on a very common public FB support group looking for Answers on this case. Its annoying and somewhat ridiculous to not leave it up. Soon as its in internet land its recorded forever anyway, lol.

Ugh. This case just breaks my heart. So many people would have been willing to give little DeOrr a loving home and family. I know we would have in a heartbeat. Life gave us two sons, for which we are eternally grateful but we had both wanted more children. This just disgusts me.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/...l-keep-searching-for-him-until-the-day-i-die/

Clegg goes on to say that right now she has to believe in her heart the things that she's been told. I'm not clear on whether she meant told to her by her daughter or by LE.

ETA: In the video she goes on to say ... "By my father, by Jessica, you know I don't talk much to Vernal any more..." She also says she went to Isaac and told him she needed to talk to him, at which point the video is cut off.

So I guess she was referring to family members and not LE.

From the same source:

The emotional twists and turns of the last two years have taken a toll on Clegg and her family. She believes errors have been made in the investigation, including when former Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman named Vernal Kunz and Jessica Mitchell, DeOrr’s parents, as suspects in the disappearance. Mitchell is Clegg’s daughter.

“I think if that’s what their suspicions were, they should have kept their mouths shut and pursued that,” Clegg said. “If you stole something from me and all of a sudden everyone keeps pointing fingers at you, what are you going to do with what you had stolen from me? Hide it, get rid of it, try to make it less suspicious. If (investigators) had just kept things quiet, maybe something would have come up.”

Interesting analogy.

Here's what I transcribed from the video of Klein's Q & A. If I missed anything please feel free to correct me.

Plan on going back soon to Leadore area due to two credible tips.

Reward isn't working because two people aren't interested in talking.

Re: charges filed – Sheriff Penner's business – but not a matter of if but when.

Was JM offered immunity? Not going to answer that, it's between her & the FBI

They did release original interview videos w/ JM, VDK, and Bob to the media

Sheriff Penner will continue to look on mountain – searching between a 1 – 5 square mile radius.
"Yes, we believe the baby's up there".

Parents absolutely still considered suspects by law enforcement.

RE: if baby Deorr was ever @ campground– We believe the baby was in the area at the time, based upon further evidence due to witness testimony. Also backing up timeline by about 12 –18 hours.

100% sure baby Deorr did not wander away.

RE: hit by dogs – they did find a hit– we believe it was a “lay down area” & the baby was transported out of the area.

Not going to answer question on Trina Clegg and polygraph

JM did have a fishing pole

Did VDK purchase tires soon after the camping trip? No comment

Re: fish in creek – saw minnows and a bunch of different fish

Re: SAR dogs – they did not hit on scent at campground

Isaac's story has never changed

Stagecoach clerk absolutely did not remember JM or VDK

Serious gaps in their memory / timeline from 12:55 to 1:10 as well as the 911 calls

Who / where was little Deorr last seen– 3 different stories between JM, VDK and GGP

Isaac is the only one telling the truth

Their apartment was searched with dogs

Re: was it an accident? If it was one of them needs to come clean. Have moved from accident to homicide.

They did excavate one site but not fully, will be doing more at that site; they are looking for soft spots in the ground

Does not think Isaac knows what happened to Deorr

Sheriff Penner & FBI still working on the case

Were Lemhi / Idaho Falls landfills and dump searched ? No comment

Used to think VDK may have accidentally ran over Deorr... but not anymore.

Search dog Chance hit around and on ground of diaper tree as well as a secondary location.

Was trunk a holding area for Deorr's body? Klein grimaces and doesn't answer.

Thanks neesaki, your transcribing is appreciated.

Sadly like many cases in our modern times it seems like the law knows what happened but they are also aware of what it "might' take to get a conviction. I am all for innocent people not being sent to jail, but on the other hand it's not terribly hard to manufacture reasonable doubt amongst a group of 12 people. Hard evidence, confessions, or tons of circumstantial evidence will be needed to bring the suspects to trial. In the interim I'll just wish for painful boils and warts on the private parts of the "allegedly" guilty.

I am sad for her. Shes in a horrible position.

When he asks her whether she thinks that this will ever be solved, (i am paraphrasing) she says yes, someone will slip up, and then adds, if it is human. She knows what happened. I don't think she was involved but she knows.

I am sad for her. Shes in a horrible position.

Me too, I never did (and still don't) believe Trina was involved or is covering anything up.

I don't think she's 100% about her family though.

I disagree. I honestly think she is completely grieving and has no idea. I don't think any of that was an act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member