Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. I have no words. And they did it for sport no matter what their admission reads.

Update: the more I think about this admission, none of it makes sense. NOTHING BUT HUGE HOLES.

Sorry, I don't care what a murderer says, JTP was like an alter boy. I refuse to believe he was buying drugs or a gun. He has zero history of drug use and no record, he could have walked into any gun store and purchased one cheaper.

Thank you for saying this. As someone who knew Jimi I hated to read what Cosmo said simply because I KNOW there will be people saying that this is what he gets. Besides, who the hell shows up to a drug deal with 1/10 of what the dealer asks for and then just decides to buy a shotgun when offered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if I am Jimi or Dean and have a plan to buy something from Cosmo, why not just have him bring said item to my house and transaction is completed?

Maybe because their parents were home. Maybe because their parents knew Cosmo was shady? Maybe because Cosmo didn't want to drive around with lots of dope in his car. Who knows? It doesn't matter, really. It was a very bad decision. May the four rest in peace.

Maybe what some of us have wrong in trying to figure out is assign even the slightest bit of rationality to many of these decisions.

For instance, the interaction with Jimi makes no sense. No matter what CD was selling him, whether it be 8lbs or an old sweater, why would he pick Jimmi up at Jimmi's house, drive Jimmi all the way back to CD's house, and then presumably (in Jimi's mind) drive Jimi back to Jimi's house? Same thing with Dean? It makes slightly more sense with Tom and Mark as they drove their themselves. But if I am Jimi or Dean and have a plan to buy something from Cosmo, why not just have him bring said item to my house and transaction is completed?

I understand these kids have parents and sometimes as a kid you do things that just don't make sense....but if some dealer called me and said, "okay, I will pick you up. Take you back to my place. Give you what I have to give you, and then drive you back." I'd say no thanks dude, just bring it over. But like I said....maybe many things that actually did happen just make very little sense.

RSBM

It'd be interesting to get information from anyone who has had strange 'interactions' with CD before all of this -- but they lived to talk about it.

I thought back upthread there was an unnamed person who was 'spooked' by CD; and sense something wasn't right ? Might have saved their life !!!!
:moo:

So the Dinardo family own this huge property and lease it out to a farmer.Yet, keep a backhoe on the property with keys readily available... ?
Equipment keys aren't unique to each piece of equipment. A Cat key will start any piece of cat equipment, John Deere has two different types of keys but their construction key will start any piece of JD construction equipment

Maybe what some of us have wrong in trying to figure out everything that happened is attempting to assign even the slightest bit of rationality to many of these decisions.

For instance, the interaction with Jimi makes no sense. No matter what CD was selling him, whether it be 8lbs or an old sweater, why would CD pick Jimmi up at Jimmi's house, drive Jimmi all the way back to CD's house, and then presumably (in Jimi's mind) drive Jimi back to Jimi's house? Same thing with Dean? Why would Dean and Jimi agree to that? It makes slightly more sense with Tom and Mark as they drove their themselves. But if I am Jimi or Dean and have a plan to buy something from Cosmo, why not just have him bring said item to my house and transaction is completed?

I understand these kids have parents and sometimes as a kid you do things that just don't make sense....but if some dealer called me and said, "okay, I will pick you up. Take you back to my place. Give you what I have to give you, and then drive you back." I'd say no thanks dude, just bring it over. But like I said....maybe many things that actually did happen just make very little sense.
That's not how it works with most dealers. Smart dealers want you to meet them at their choice of location, on their terms, at the time they say. You don't just tell the dealer "yeah bring it over to my house". That's how dealers get set up and robbed. It makes a lot more sense that CD picked up JTP and brought him over to his farm to sell him something than if CD were to bring it over to JTP's house.

Also, it makes a lot more sense to make a drug transaction at his 90 acre farm than at some random person's house.

I don't want to come off as attacking. I've been reading for years but only posted once. You WBS members are so invaluable.
I politely ask some of those that attacked Dean on here, not only for his own death but also blaming him in 3 more murders. If you have any comments please update them. I come here because it is victim friendly and doesn't let unfounded rumors fly. You have accused him, unfounded, and hurt the family unrevokibly.

Not meaning to sound judge mental but remember the victims and families respectfully.

Again, my deep thankfulness for this site is immeasurable, so old members...please know I'm not speaking to you. Justice for all victims.

I'm not buying the drug selling story, it doesn't make sense. If you go to buy pot, you want pot. If you don't have enough money you don't then buy a gun. He's lying. This wasn't about pot. My opinion is he liked hunting, he brought Jimi to his house, hunted him down and shot him. Liked it and brought his cousin along for the next ones. I believe he lured those boys to his place for the purpose of hunting them. It doesn't make any sense to shoot someone over a few paltry dollars when you're worth millions. I'm relieved the boys were found and I hope they search the property for other persons that have been missing for the past couple of years. I'm also not convinced it was just these four boys. He had to know it was going to be big when he took out four in a space of 2 days. I'd guess it was getting boring for him and he wanted to be stopped.

This sounds like that movie with Rutger Hauer & Gary Busey, where they take a homeless guy off the streets up to the mountains and hunt him

Food for thought - the address where BR was arrested for the jumping by Temple shares the same name as the family / mother of SK. Just sayin'... But hey, maybe it's not related. Yeah right.

I worry the argument being presented by the Defense and accepted by the Prosecution will cause jurors to scratch their heads in disagreement, much in the exact way we all are. It's exactly what got Casey Anthony off - the wrong argument being presented in court.

Will they have a trial? I'm serious, not stupid. I know someone that confessed to murder and did not have a trial. The judge gave the order and that was that.

I agree, the only part that I'm struggling with is if SK did shoot him, why does CD take SK's gun to shoot him again? Did they not both have guns?

Not considering the legal implications, is there something that makes DF different than the other 3 that CD doesn't want to admit to the murder? CD and BR were friends, as we saw in those instagram post(s) and we know BR and DF were like family.. could it be shame for killing someone in their circle of friends?

Maybe he took his gun because his was out of ammo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe because their parents were home. Maybe because their parents knew Cosmo was shady? Maybe because Cosmo didn't want to drive around with lots of dope in his car. Who knows? It doesn't matter, really. It was a very bad decision. May the four rest in peace.
Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct answer....it doesn't matter....he's a lifer...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for a thesis that would explain Kratz involvement if CD was thrill killer

How the victims came to be lured will have a bearing on the victim's families, I think.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Oh, I absolutely agree, Satchie. I would surmise this was partly the basis for the biography that was issued early on from JP's family. I think they knew where this was going and knew JP was going to unjustly be accused in some way. Another reason why I think the investigation was further along than the SM rumors and not the other way around.

I should have been clearer. My question was in regards to the plea deal. The deal was clear that it was based on honesty. CD did tell them where JP was buried and there is a great deal of focus on that. But if it turns out the premise of the meeting is false, will that have any bearing on the deal?

If his affidavit states it was agreed he was bringing $8K worth of weed and there is no evidence CD had that much, no evidence he could obtain that much or other evidence that disputes his statement, does it have the potential to put a wrench in his deal, KWIM?

My thoughts and prayers are with all of these young men's family and friends whose lives will now have a before and after point that no individual should ever have to experience.

Probably way off base but a possible incentive for CD to lie about the SK shooting. He gave up SK as part of the "no death penalty" plea deal. Giving LE a murderer is a bigger bargaining chip than just a co conspirator. SK 's incentive to lie is obvious.

IMO, neither were thrill killers. They were wanna be gangstas. Robbery was their motive and they thought they were big fish. Thank goodness it stopped when it did.

I'm failing to understand why JTP bought a shotgun but most especially why did JTP go with Cosmo to a very remote part of the property while cosmo was armed

Doesn't sound logical to me

Even without a Mexican cartel being involved, this does in fact, happen all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member