Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are more murders besides the four he as pleaded guilty to, he could still get the death penalty. Since he boasted about this, it's a possibility in my mind.
My thoughts exactly. IMO I don't think the plea deal will end up coming to play. I'm sure SK has had plenty to say about his "buddy".

I'm not really keeping up with what may have been the motives, and not saying or suggesting this specifically applies here, but, as a general matter, living at a home valued at $400k doesn't preclude having a need for money. There are plenty of people who are overextended on credit and underwater on mortgages.

That's fair, I shouldn't have said "rule out," but I still think we can agree that it's more indicative that this 20 year old was adequately provided for growing up, than not. Thats all I'm really driving at because it seems like a lot of people saw 'picked up in Oxford Circle's and immediately jumped to CD paid some poor desperate junkie and that doesn't really seem borne out by most of the other details we know about SK.

in this area 400k is not considered an expensive home. I know it may sound strange to many not from this area, but 400k is middle class. It certainly doesn't mean Sean's family has money.

That is the truth!

<Edit> I keep replying with quote and it doesn't happen! Sheesh. This was in reply to the schizophrenia quote, obviously.

It's fruitless to compare one individual with schizophrenia to another. Like neurotypicals, everyone has individual differences. An unmedicated individual with schizophrenia can be dangerous to others, but usually those who are medicated pose no danger.

Yeah a 400k house in this area means you are either really wealthy, or really house-poor. And more likely than not, the latter - since if you are wealthy you probably aren't settling for a "lower-end" house around here.

From the charge sheets, CD killed Jim Patrick alone on the 5th, and didn't rob him. Then SK became involved and the 3 killings on the 7th were robberies.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

this also makes sense based on what we know of the victims.

My family is 90% schizophrenic and I'm proud of them all. I don't buy the "undiagnosed" thing, or at the very least that this has much if anything to do with these horrific crimes. He might be an undiagnosed psychopath just as readily.

Sorry, I don't care what a murderer says, JTP was like an alter boy. I refuse to believe he was buying drugs or a gun. He has zero history of drug use and no record, he could have walked into any gun store and purchased one cheaper.

Cosmo dinardo charged with murder

6r359h.jpg

Well that ends the assumption that he only helped hide bodies. My guess, money was involved rather than just helping out a friend.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It could be a felony murder charge.

It's all about area. My jaw dropped when I read CD's parents home was 500k. You couldn't get a shack here at that price. Maybe a condo. That house would be 2-3 million here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about location. In Council Rock or Central Bucks school district, that house is probably worth 2-3 times that.

I would actually separate the areas of Bucks by their socioeconomic similarities, not strictly by geography, so if you asked me, I would say Lower Bucks is the Bensalem, Bristol, Levittown area, Central Bucks goes from Langhorne/Feasterville to Doylestown, and Upper Bucks is the rest of it towards the Lake Nockamixon area, and I definitely consider Newtown to be in Central Bucks. Lower Bucks is blue collar, Central Bucks is upper middle class to affluent, and Upper Bucks is exurban/rural.
As someone who lives in lower bucks, i would say this is not accurate. The naming designation (lower, central, upper) is strictly geographical. There are different socioeconimic groups within each geographical area. For example, the Newtown/Yardley area where I reside has a large "upper middle/affluent" population. But those two towns were originally farming towns, and both still maintain their small "main street" style boroughs where there is more of a "working class" population

My family is 90% schizophrenic and I'm proud of them all. I don't buy the "undiagnosed" thing, or at the very least that this has much if anything to do with these horrific crimes. He might be an undiagnosed psychopath just as readily.
I agree. A schizophrenic wouldn't recruit an accomplice, I don't think. Maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't care what a murderer says, JTP was like an alter boy. I refuse to believe he was buying drugs or a gun. He has zero history of drug use and no record, he could have walked into any gun store and purchased one cheaper.
This is a general statement and not specifically about JTP. Do not equate "He has no record" with "He has zero history of drug use" There are millions of people with a history of drug use that have no record.

<Edit> I keep replying with quote and it doesn't happen! Sheesh. This was in reply to the schizophrenia quote, obviously.

It's fruitless to compare one individual with schizophrenia to another. Like neurotypicals, everyone has individual differences. An unmedicated individual with schizophrenia can be dangerous to others, but usually those who are medicated pose no danger.

and I would agree. My response was directed at the person that said that generally they are only a hazzard to themselves. That is a pretty all encompasing statement to make. They can be dangerous. They also can be docile and high functioning.

This is a general statement and not specifically about JTP. Do not equate "He has no record" with "He has zero history of drug use" There are millions of people with a history of drug use that have no record.

Exactly, and you can't judge a book by its cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea