Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair, I shouldn't have said "rule out," but I still think we can agree that it's more indicative that this 20 year old was adequately provided for growing up, than not. Thats all I'm really driving at because it seems like a lot of people saw 'picked up in Oxford Circle's and immediately jumped to CD paid some poor desperate junkie and that doesn't really seem borne out by most of the other details we know about SK.
He could still be a poor, desperate junkie if he was kicked out of his home for his drug habit (and stealing to feed it). At some point, you have to take a tough love approach and let people hit rock bottom and seek help (and hope they aren't killed or in jail first) rather than enabling a destructive addiction, and if someone doesn't want help, there's no way for you to force them out of the lifestyle. SK is an adult.

Cosmo DiNardo was diagnosed.

My thoughts are that they are not even attempting to get an insanity plea because this is not a result of his mental illness. This is because he is a deranged individual with a thirst for murder.

There is nothing to "buy" here.

I am glad that charges have been filed, hopefully these families can have some closure. Still so sad and heart breaking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

and I would agree. My response was directed at the person that said that generally they are only a hazzard to themselves. That is a pretty all encompasing statement to make. They can be dangerous. They also can be docile and high functioning.

I was trying to agree with you, but I didn't do it very elegantly. :)

Good kid, bad kid, nobody deserves to get murdered. But I don't care if Jimi wanted to buy a little weed-if he was in Vegas, he'd be at the local Apothecary Shop. Just because one likes to smoke a little dope doesn't make him a criminal (well it does in certain states)

Sorry, I don't care what a murderer says, JTP was like an alter boy. I refuse to believe he was buying drugs or a gun. He has zero history of drug use and no record, he could have walked into any gun store and purchased one cheaper.

Ahhh, I don't know. I'm the same age as these boys, from the same area and know plenty of kids that do well for themselves, are respectful of others, have jobs, graduating college etc....but they are consistent weed smokers. You'd probably never know, either. They're still good people. There are so, so many people who do drugs and have no drug charges. I definitely agree that he wasn't buying a gun, though. He could legally could get one cheaper and probably easier.

As someone who lives in lower bucks, i would say this is not accurate. The naming designation (lower, central, upper) is strictly geographical. There are different socioeconimic groups within each geographical area. For example, the Newtown/Yardley area where I reside has a large "upper middle/affluent" population. But those two towns were originally farming towns, and both still maintain their small "main street" style boroughs where there is more of a "working class" population
Of course, there are different types of people in all areas, but the point is that a lot of the area north of Langhorne is a lot more socioeconomically like central Bucks than lower.

I completely agree with you on this. I live in the same town as JTP. I do not believe he was buying a gun. Nor do I believe that a sophmore on academic scholarship to Loyola would be buying large quantities of drugs that would involve large amounts of cash. He seems like such a great kid, with a good head on his shoulders. If you notice, he's also one of the few that had your normal "20 year old" summertime job.

Exactly, and you can't judge a book by its cover.

I'll take JTP' s record over Cosmos when it comes to honesty.
Cosmo isn't exactly say "yeah I killed the honor student/star athlete because I wanted to"
Jimi probably wanted to buy sneakers for all we know or maybe Cosmo just didn't like him @ school.

This is a general statement and not specifically about JTP. Do not equate "He has no record" with "He has zero history of drug use" There are millions of people with a history of drug use that have no record.
I agree with this. He seems like a typical college kid, and it's certainly plausible that he could have been looking to buy some weed to split up and distribute to his friends and have a fun summer. There are plenty of college kids who enjoy that. He definitely does NOT fit the type who would actively try to screw a drug dealer, though.

H1 is murder in the first
F1 felony up to 20 yrs
M misdemeanor up to 5

Good kid, bad kid, nobody deserves to get murdered. But I don't care if Jimi wanted to buy a little weed-if he was in Vegas, he'd be at the local Apothecary Shop. Just because one likes to smoke a little dope doesn't make him a criminal (well it does in certain states)

But it doesn't make sense that he would be killed for buying weed, either.

Why is everything dated 7-5-17??

That must be the date he killed them. Doesnt make sense though because they were reported missing at different times. If he did it all on the same day one could speculate that he held a few of them captive beforehand which really doesnt fit the "drug deal gone wrong" theory does it? Also, if it was done the same day, one could also argue how he and only one other accomplice could control these four intelligent young men alone and shoot them in an execution manner which, imo, would be relatively difficult. The human brain is complex in a situation like that. Instincts you dont even know you have kick in and you try your hardest to stay alive. If none of them attempted to run or fight back, imo, he incapacitated them in some manner like drugging them so if they became coherent they may be confused to their surroundings. So hypothetically, one could argue that this was an elaborate and very well thought out execution of them. In order to incapacitate all four, there was a sort of trust between them and him. Im wondering though, how he can be charged yet with all four if they havent located and positively identifies the remains and why only four? I thought they found some they were unable to identify. Im sticking with my theory that the police knew more and believed him to have done it before but didnt have enough for a search warrant previously and they took the first opportunity they had presented to get one and searched a hole that had already been dug up previously. Notice when he was arraigned for the weapons charge, he was not read his rights. On purpose maybe? Cops are not that sloppy. Why else would they focus in on him and their properties? Again, that is just my opinion. I watch way too many crime documentaries, clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we need to drop this Jimi stuff until the whole story unfolds. I think it's going to get heated if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member