Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, there are different types of people in all areas, but the point is that a lot of the area north of Langhorne is a lot more socioeconomically like central Bucks than lower.

So... CD puts the car in a hole, drops it off in Philadelphia or loads all the bodies into the car drives to Philadelphia sets it on fire he's still a free man? Or doesn't leave a cell phone behind (I saw something was pinged). Seriously why in the world are you trying to sell a car for $500 if you killed them, its all over the news along with the other 3 people you killed? Clearly nothing more than a wannabe. Talking all kinds of $?!@ and then snitching and crying saying sorry getting hauled way on 4 life sentences making deals to avoid the death penalty. This kids a joke and should be hung on Main Street regardless of deals made.

I cannot believe I'm finally caught up. That'll teach me to have a life, and require breakfast (and lunch). Thanks so much to all of you updating with links. And a huge thanks to the mods for the reminders about rumors - they make it so hard to get to the facts. And, welcome to all the new folks - especially the locals. Glad both of these two creeps were charged.

[video=twitter;885916559465603072]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885916559465603072[/video]

[FONT=&amp]Bucks DA says remains of all four victims in Solebury slayings have been identified and families notified[/FONT]

I cannot believe I'm finally caught up. That'll teach me to have a life, and require breakfast (and lunch).

I know the feeling, I stayed up until 2 AM last night trying to catch up with these threads and have been compulsively refreshing the thread all day at work. It's really hard not to think about.

I agree, it's unfortunate that there's some sort of profiling that goes along with someone who smokes weed. -- we're living in a time where it's becoming legalized and as normal as a 21 year old drinking.

I totally agree. At the risk of sounding like Grandpa Simpson, "in my day" (coming of age in the mid to late seventies) nearly every friend of mine (including me) smoked pot. Some of those friends (like me) eventually gave it up, some still smoke it. With few exceptions, we are all solid citizens. Sadly, from what I have observed, the pitfall of pot that leads to criminality (or being a victim of a criminal) is that you had to fraternize with criminals in order to score a relatively harmless product. That has changed in some jurisdictions, but not all over.

Election year, LOL.
Yes,gifted with golden tonsils lol But he seems sincere, usually that wears thin and you hear a few comments tht give them away. Idk the man but I've gotta give him props. Perfect timing and he seized it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You can't really lump in pot with the rest of the street drugs... I know plenty of successfu/athletic people with no criminal record who also happen to smoke a lot of pot. It doesn't mean anything.
I was a huge pothead back in the day. You know what it made me? Certainly not an honor student or star athlete. It made me unmotivated & gave me zero ambition.

Re watching CD getting loaded into the van after he confessed, he was asked if had anything to say, I suddenly flashed on maybe he was saying sorry to SK, not the families.

RSBM

Good catch ! And I would agree he's not remorseful to the families of the victims-- even though his (CD's) lawyer may try to spin it as such.
:moo:

yikes

There was a news article posted in thread 5 that quoted one of his friends saying that Cosmo used to say he had killed before and not been caught, but that no one believed him

OMG that detailed account is so sad. I freely admit that my friends and I smoke weed and to think that we couldve gone and bought some only to be randomly killed by a couple of psychos is both terrifying and chilling. If all of this adds up and they arent withholding anything, which could be the case still, then like many of us thought, CD and SK used weed to lure these guys to rob and kill them. And from that one account it looks like they tried to do this to at least one other person and wouldnt be surprised if they tried to do it to others too. Who knows what else is in that land. Poor boys and poor families

https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/da/29567/post/two-men-charged-homicide-four-solebury-slayings

Very detailed accounts of each murder. So sad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh my god. They hunted these guys down. I don't for one minute believe that he intended to sell any of them pot.

He killed one... liked it and got a friend. It will never cease to amaze me how these people find each other.

There would have been more. It escalated so quickly. I am so glad they were caught.

I lost my faith in them last night.

I just listened to the segment on the DiNardo murders on HLN channel on Sirius Xm Radio. FYI for those who spend a lot of time in the car. I think the presser will be broadcasted too. Channel 117.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member