Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. They hunted these guys down. I don't for one minute believe that he intended to sell any of them pot.

He killed one... liked it and got a friend. It will never cease to amaze me how these people find each other.

Yes, I think it was all about robbing and murdering them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is part of the reason I'll only get weed from my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weed is legal in my state, but besides that I really don't see why anyone would bother murdering someone over it--let alone mass murdering over 4 oz bags. A person might snap once over aggravation about a price or something, but four times? And four times over a three-day period when he was also selling the victim's car for $500? Seems like dissociation. Why would SK get involved with obvious nutsoidness? Maybe he was offered some money to assist, but that's also not a snap. That's systematic, planned, organized.

Someone was quoted saying CD sold weed in QP increments. Which might mean anything like he won't sell less than a QP. high grade in PA somewhere in the $1,400 range $300-$400 per oz. low grade $60-$150 per oz so around $400 per QP he could have told these dudes he had more for cheap to "lure" them. Those prices are a solid scale for educational purposes, but certainly can vary. No where has anyone reported/confirmed an amount of money or weed negotiated with the departed.

This case has been both amazing for all the threads, great job mods btw. But at the same it's an awful state of affairs, gotta think how many lives are crushed cause of this crap. And seemingly over some pot and a bit of street rep as we know currently.

What a waste, humans can be awful.

Mod note: It is about to get very busy with the release of new information at the upcoming press conference. While waiting for the press conference I want to remind everyone to post within the confines of our TOS. Failure to do so may result in loss of posting privileges.

If you have not done so please become familiar with our rules:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

especially the following:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Facebook-Twitter-etc&p=12080508#post12080508

Not sure I believe the account of Jimi's death...was going to buy 4 pounds of weed, knowing CD wanted 8k, but came with 800? Doubtful

This case is a sad example of the damage the criminalization of cannabis does. Marijuana is a plant, not a drug. These kids weren't buying drugs they were buying a plant that is legal in many states. If they lived in California or Washington or Oregon they could just drive to the store and buy some. Instead they were murdered over something that is easy to buy in other states. Bucks County and Philly have a big enough problem dealing with the heroin epidemic - if Pennsylvania legalized cannabis they could focus more attention on fighting the heroin problem.

I was a huge pothead back in the day. You know what it made me? Certainly not an honor student or star athlete. It made me unmotivated & gave me zero ambition.
Or possibly you were just unmotivated and had zero ambition to begin with and the pot was just a crutch that kept you content?

Everyone has a different reaction to pot. There are many honor students and professional athletes that smoke pot. Doesn't mean the pot made them that or even helped them but its certainly not holding them back.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Dinardo told investigators that he had agreed to sell Patrick four pounds of marijuana for $8,000. Dinardo said he picked up Patrick at Patrick's home in Newtown on July 5 and drove him to the Dinardo property at 6071 Lower York Road in Solebury, the affidavit says.
When they arrived, Dinardo said, Patrick had only $800, so Dinardo offered to sell him a shotgun for that amount, the affidavit says. They walked to a remote part of the property, where Dinardo said he fatally shot Patrick with a .22 caliber rifle, according to the affidavit.
Dinardo then drove a backhoe that was on the property to where Patrick lay, dug a hole no more than 6 feet deep and buried him, the affidavit states. Based on Dinardo's statement, investigators located Patrick's body in that grave late Thursday.
http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

Not sure I believe the account of Jimi's death...was going to buy 4 pounds of weed, knowing CD wanted 8k, but came with 800? Doubtful

Yes exact same thought i had. If i was going to buy anything worth $8k why the hell would I show up with just $800. Trying to make it seem like CD was angry for JTP not having full amount when in reality i wouldnt doubt if JTP was trying to buy a coupoe grams and was killed becuase CD is a sick individual who hunted these kids down

Sounds more like he was going to buy 4 ounces. 800 is the correct amount for 4 ounces. CD is just embellishing his story to make it sound like he was dealing some heavy weight. CD probably planned to rob and kill him the whole time.

Yes exact same thought i had. If i was going to buy anything worth $8k why the hell would I show up with just $800. Trying to make it seem like CD was angry for JTP not having full amount when in reality i wouldnt doubt if JTP was trying to buy a coupoe grams and was killed becuase CD is a sick individual who hunted these kids down

Maybe Cosmo said "8" and Jimi thought it meant hundred, not thousand.

I think this is fishy too.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads