IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair color has to be reddish-brown said the witness. I don't think it fits but all the rest (and he is a trucker). :thinking:
JD, who is often mentioned also doesn't fit re hair color. IMO

I have seen several pics where his hair color (MR) appears to be a reddish brown. Others not so much. Is there a description anywhere of his hair color? TIA

I think his primary motivation was to render powerless, terrorize, and act out deep seated rage against women. Sexual degradation/violation may well have been part of that. But I def don't think he went to rape them and killed them to prevent them from talking.

Pushing them over a bridge would not provide enough memories for his mind to feast on afterward. I am no psychologist, but I would guess he had a horrible childhood where he at least perceived that female figure or figures were hurting and humiliating him. He constantly seeks to redress that and experience superiority and control. Just my silly opinion!

Very well summarized, and i fully agree with your hypothesis

Hair color has to be reddish-brown said the witness. I don't think it fits but all the rest (and he is a trucker). :thinking:
JD, who is often mentioned also doesn't fit re hair color. IMO

Just catching up here this morning...

This is new to me....

He is a trucker????

When did I miss that??

MR's hair could definitely be described as reddish-brown (there's a facebook group dedicated to his arrest with lots of pictures of him). Body type would also seem to match, although he does seem to have blue eyes.

Also, did a google search and found this:

http://people.com/crime/dylan-redwines-remains-found-father-mark-redwine-denies-involvement/

[FONT=&amp]While law enforcement searched a nearby mountainside last week, MR was in Indianapolis, handing out fliers to truck drivers so they could look for his child on their routes.[/FONT]

Indianapolis is ~70 miles from Delphi.

Does anybody know the color of MR's eyes? Although they do appear to be light, I can't distinguish if they are blue or not. He more than likely isn't BG but he sure does look like the artist rendition to me! Wowzer!

My opinion... if the desire was to simply kill, he would have just pushed them off the bridge. That would be near certain death. If his desire was for torture, he would have taken them to a further location/taken more time. (I think that there was of course some aspect of torture, but that it was all over relatively quickly). That leaves more of a sexual motivation.
Or perhaps to kidnap them and things did not work out like he planned? I don't know.

What if ...... he is an academic? Or an accountant?

Libby took classes at Purdue University (I'm assuming through a program for advanced placement high school students but I don't know the details of the arrangement). I have often wondered if BG was somehow connected to Purdue. An academic? Part-time "later in life" student? Maintenance or janitorial staff? Of course, I'm going to assume that LE has already investigated the Purdue angle at this point but I do still wonder about it.

Link to article that states that Libby took classes at Purdue:

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-daughters-the-untold-story-of-abby-libby

Libby took classes at Purdue University (I'm assuming through a program for advanced placement high school students but I don't know the details of the arrangement). I have often wondered if BG was somehow connected to Purdue. An academic? Part-time "later in life" student? Maintenance or janitorial staff? Of course, I'm going to assume that LE has already investigated the Purdue angle at this point but I do still wonder about it.

Link to article that states that Libby took classes at Purdue:

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-daughters-the-untold-story-of-abby-libby

I think when it says that she "took classes at Purdue", it moreso means workshops or daycamps for children, not actual university classes. I recall and article which spoke of an internet safety course she had taken, but I can't find it now.

I hope for an arrest sooner than later, BG doesn't deserve to be walking this earth after what he did to Libby and Abby. :jail: clang clang prison is waiting for his azzz
What do you mean by "it will shock us all" as in who BG turns out to be or that he IS arrested at some point? :thinking:

I just meant an arrest will come when we are not expecting it. I've followed other cases here on Websluths where we thought nothing was happening but law enforcement were making progress.

What I find interesting is I've heard no mention of a vehicle. The sketch supposedly came from a witness (or witnesses?) but evidently the witness must have seen him on the trail or walking elsewhere in the vicinity of the trail but not in the parking lot as there has been nothing about a vehicle.

Does anybody know the color of MR's eyes? Although they do appear to be light, I can't distinguish if they are blue or not. He more than likely isn't BG but he sure does look like the artist rendition to me! Wowzer!

This is strictly based on my own experience. My parents both have very blue eyes. My brother and I both have the same blue eyes. I believe if both parents have blue eyes, their children will without a doubt have blue eyes?

I just got my atDNA results back for my ancestry. I ran them through a third party website and my eye color prediction came back NOT BLUE. I know all of these DNA applications are still being worked on, it just reminded me that most things in life aren't cut and dry.

This is strictly based on my own experience. My parents both have very blue eyes. My brother and I both have the same blue eyes. I believe if both parents have blue eyes, their children will without a doubt have blue eyes?

I just got my atDNA results back for my ancestry. I ran them through a third party website and my eye color prediction came back NOT BLUE. I know all of these DNA applications are still being worked on, it just reminded me that most things in life aren't cut and dry.

Two blue-eyed parents can have children with brown, green, blue or hazel eyes. It just depends on the recessive genes each parent carries from their own parents. My 6th grade science teacher had 4 daughters with blue eyes despite she and her husband having brown eyes. She used that example to teach us basic Mendelian genetics.

My mother's parents were German-born blue eyed, fair ppl - they had 12 children, 9 of whom had blue eyes, one hazel, and two brown.

Imo I don't see the probability of Dylan's creepo narcissist dad being responsible for Delphi. Filicide is a whole different kettle of fish imo. Is there actually any evidence that he visited that area to visit a relative? Bc that seems unlikely. And quite honestly, I think Libby's grandfather looks more like BG than he does, and I don't think thr grandfather did this either.

I think when it says that she "took classes at Purdue", it moreso means workshops or daycamps for children, not actual university classes. I recall and article which spoke of an internet safety course she had taken, but I can't find it now.

Purdue has Saturday classes in the winter for elementary school and jr high kids. Also, as a land grant college, a HUGE number of 4H activities take place there as well.

Two blue-eyed parents can have children with brown, green, blue or hazel eyes. It just depends on the recessive genes each parent carries from their own parents. My 6th grade science teacher had 4 daughters with blue eyes despite she and her husband having brown eyes. She used that example to teach us basic Mendelian genetics.

My mother's parents were German-born blue eyed, fair ppl - they had 12 children, 9 of whom had blue eyes, one hazel, and two brown.

Imo I don't see the probability of Dylan's creepo narcissist dad being responsible for Delphi. Filicide is a whole different kettle of fish imo. Is there actually any evidence that he visited that area to visit a relative? Bc that seems unlikely. And quite honestly, I think Libby's grandfather looks more like BG than he does, and I don't think thr grandfather did this either.
BBM
That's really unusual. A recessive gene is responsible for blue eyes, so 2 people with blue eyes shouldn't be able to produce a child with brown eyes. I guess there's still a lot that science doesn't know. I'm not suggesting that you're not wrong about their eye color or that some must have had a different parent (I've known a few other people who had the same experience), but that the science doesn't appear to be set in stone. MOO

Same for me.

Since we know police have DNA, I think it's important to keep something in mind (and below is what I also just posted on another popular forum):

Though there is a big change, prior to 2006, Indiana did not require RSOs to give DNA samples.

2005:http://www.interstatecompact.org/portals/0/library/surveys/dnasurvey.pdf

2006: https://www.in.gov/judiciary/probation/files/prob-sex-offender-changes06.pdf

So it's not clear to me whether RSOs on probation before and after 2006 were required to submit DNA. If not, then someone who may match to the sketch and is a RSO might not have his DNA on file through this loophole. If their DNA was not required and if a person has refused to voluntarily give DNA then the police cant match it to the Delphi murders.

Anyone with more knowledge about this change care to chime in?

Since we know police have DNA, I think it's important to keep something in mind (and below is what I also just posted on another popular forum):

Though there is a big change, prior to 2006, Indiana did not require RSOs to give DNA samples.

2005:http://www.interstatecompact.org/portals/0/library/surveys/dnasurvey.pdf

2006: https://www.in.gov/judiciary/probation/files/prob-sex-offender-changes06.pdf

So it's not clear to me whether RSOs on probation before and after 2006 were required to submit DNA. If not, then someone who may match to the sketch and is a RSO might not have his DNA on file through this loophole. If their DNA was not required and if a person has refused to voluntarily give DNA then the police cant match it to the Delphi murders.

Anyone with more knowledge about this change care to chime in?

if I may, we don't know if they have the perpetrator's DNA..the DNA they said they were testing could be from anything, cigarette butts, water bottles, clothing..could be anybodys imho

if I may, we don't know if they have the perpetrator's DNA..the DNA they said they were testing could be from anything, cigarette butts, water bottles, clothing..could be anybodys imho

Fair point. I just see people assuming anyone who is a RSO has their DNA on file, which can be tested against any DNA evidence, when that is not necessarily the case

Has it been determined whether the girls were moved following the crime? I wonder if perhaps one of them was killed at the site where found and the other was taken elsewhere and then returned to the site by the creek. It would be easier to move one child than two. I feel so bad that they went through this terrible crime. It makes me so afraid for the safety of my three daughters throughout their lives.

I noticed Mark Redwine looks like BG.
I realise that's impossible but the likeness is striking IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes