Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

This is a heartbreaking case.... Wish we knew more.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is a heartbreaking case.... Wish we knew more.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more.
I keep waiting to read of an arrest
As the weeks go on, I am becoming less sure that will ever happen

Only DC (and maybe one other) knows where Will is. I'm confident Will was buried or hid inside something. The key is figuring out how DC and his helper(s) think to figure out where they went.

Only DC (and maybe one other) knows where Will is. I'm confident Will was buried or hid inside something. The key is figuring out how DC and his helper(s) think to figure out where they went.

I totally agree with all of this.

I wonder what DC's motive would have been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just based on the type of person DC seems to be, I'm guessing he got caught stealing, or even that he didn't want Will talking about his naughty shenanigans to anyone.

I'm shocked and pissed that a POI hasn't been named and arrested. It's pretty obvious..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood found. 'Nuff said.

Wife of missing man files complaint with local sheriff

https://signalscv.com/2017/07/28/wife-missing-man-files-complaint-local-sheriff/amp/

From Tricia, owner of Websleuths.
Websleuths needs our help! Please read link below-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?a=305
Its way too common for people to go missing and the first cops on the scene dont take it seriously, resulting in the most important evidence not being gathered. It happened with Maricela Garcia and I'm incredibly disappointed to hear it happened with Will and his wife as well. Justice could be served much more quickly if some cops didnt seem to have a chip on their shoulder about doing their damn job.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Key points form the article:
The wife of Six Flags worker Will Cierzan, who has been missing for more than half a year, filed an official complaint Wednesday with the local sheriff’s station about the deputy initially contacted about his disappearance.

“I did file a complaint at the (Santa Clarita Valley) Sheriffs Station yesterday, against the original deputy who took the Missing Persons Report that Thursday night,” Linda Cierzan told The Signal Thursday.

“I feel that if she had done her job properly, she would have seen the blood and detectives would have been called in that night, instead of 24 plus hours later,” she said.

I think whatever happened that day was the start of it. I'm more disappointed at what has followed. After that occurred it wasn't on the news, they have a POI who is walking free, and evidence of serious foul play. The ball was dropped big time in this case and not just from the beginning but even till now. Poor Linda and Will. I hope justice is served soon. You let a POI walk free they will do it again. :(

I'm following several cases on WS and in all cases LE doesn't seem to be moving forward with any of these cases. They all seem like they are going cold and I'm not in that field but why is there no urgency to solve these cases and put away the bad guys. If they don't have enough to move forward why aren't they asking the public for help?

I think of Mark Redwine, long time POI, and how we all had pretty much given up---and then miraculously, he was swatted and arrested.

I do think the lack of a body is a big problem with the arrest of the POI here. But it probably won't stay hidden forever...:rose:

[ I know some are hoping he is still alive, and I hope so too, but my logical mind cannot figure out how that could be so...]

I'm following several cases on WS and in all cases LE doesn't seem to be moving forward with any of these cases. They all seem like they are going cold and I'm not in that field but why is there no urgency to solve these cases and put away the bad guys. If they don't have enough to move forward why aren't they asking the public for help?

I don't think it is a lack of urgency.

I think it is hard to get an arrest warrant because so many criminals know better how to cover their tracks. I think they turn off their cells, or leave them somewhere else, and they don't use FB anymore like everyone use to, and it is harder than it used to be for LE to nail everything down.

There are obvious clues pointing to nephew, but he would never be found guilty, with what little evidence we know about so far.

How about go find Will, and make the impending arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back