NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

A badly decomposed female body was found this morning on East Eighth Street, two blocks from where the bodies of two women also in advanced states of decomposition were found on April 18 (and identified).

Neighbors say the building has been abandoned for some time but it is regularly used by homeless people to change clothes or for shelter from the rain.

The body appeared to be nude and looked to have been positioned as to hide it from sight.

http://robesonian.com/news/99653/another-decomposed-body-found-in-city

A badly decomposed female body was found this morning on East Eighth Street, two blocks from where the bodies of two women also in advanced states of decomposition were found on April 18 (and identified).

Neighbors say the building has been abandoned for some time but it is regularly used by homeless people to change clothes or for shelter from the rain.

The body appeared to be nude and looked to have been positioned as to hide it from sight.

http://robesonian.com/news/99653/another-decomposed-body-found-in-city

SK?...

Whatever happened with her step mom being a POI?

OMG, seeing Sara's name my heart skipped a few. IDK if I'm hoping this is her so she can be brought home to rest. I'm still hoping she ran off to start a new life under an assumed name. Poor sweet Sara. The forgotten girl. I feel like her family just didn't care enough.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Seems to me, if a body was swollen and still gave off odors and looked like a body, that the body wouldn't have been out there too long. If a dead body is left outdoors and in a moderate (not the North Pole) climate, it would take only a few weeks for it to become a skeleton (see article below). So the body would have had to have been alive on in a freezer-type place to still be recognizable as a body & not a skeleton. Decay works pretty fast in cool to hot weather.

www.enkivillage.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-body-to-decompose.html

Not going to pretend I'm an expert on decomposition or weather.
I live in SoCal, but I've been in Georgia the last few days visiting family.
They're all claiming its nice weather, but I can barely get from the house to the car without sweating because of the humidity. Temperature is lower than in California, but it doesn't feel like it!
I couldn't guess on smell our swollen-ness of a body

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Most likely a homeless person. Sara has been missing for over 2 yrs now. So she would be bones, and at best you would find most of them, because of animal activity. The body farm in TN has a web site, you can research decomposition of bodies in different climates and conditions. We now have one next to our county, in Pasco.

I swear, of all the missing person cases I have followed on Websleuths, Sara's thread is the one I have sleuthed relentlessly. One day I hope we find what happened to you Sara.
It seems like the cases I choose to follow are the ones where no body is ever found. Heather Elvis, Perry & Austin, Cory McKeague, Sara....etc. I don't get how, in today's world, people can just disappear.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Bumping for Sara.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

no updates? is her step mother still with her dad?
Nothing new, but this old article linking the firing of that woman to the disappearance of Sara is very telling.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/2863...ng-robeson-co-teen-fired-from-sheriffs-office
March 27, 2015 - The stepmother of a Robeson County teenager missing for nearly two months was terminated from her position as a deputy sheriff last week, the Robeson County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday. Former Deputy Connie Graham, the stepmother of 18-year-old Sara Graham, was terminated on March 18.“Her termination in a personal matter,” Sheriff Kenneth Sealey stated in a news release. “Thank you to all for your understanding to assist us with this investigation.” Sara Graham went missing on the morning of Wednesday, February 4, on her way into work, according to her father Hubert Graham, himself a sergeant with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office for years.

Here's another article with pictures: http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/sto...ng-robeson-co-teen-fired-from-sheriffs-office
attachment.php

Attachments

• 7268432_G.jpg
    7268432_G.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 210

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads