Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, the two arrested have confirmed that the baby belongs to Savanna, but LE is waiting on DNA result to be sure.

What does not make a bit of sense, is why bring the baby back to an apartment that had been subject to multiple searches by LE....last place in the world they should have taken baby Baby should not be released to immediate family anytime soon

I'm not from the area so I know nothing of the surroundings there. So, this is all my own wondering, thoughts, etc. Are there places nearby like cabins? Since this seemed to all occur during daylight (Savanna missing, the possible transporting the baby in a bag), would they have access to a secluded cabin where they could carry out a delivery unnoticed and possibly take the baby back & forth? I still can't wrap my head around anyone doing this. So, I just keep thinking maybe Savanna is alive and they were taking the baby to her to nurse it. All my opinions only. I continue to pray for Savanna, her child and her family.

^^^ Respectfully Bolded by Me

I'm unclear on that even after listening to the conference.

You may be right. Have you found anything indicating these are 2 separate vehicles?

yes, there are two vehicles being discussed from the press conference. see my posts above (links below)

Pic of abandoned vehicle that dogs hit on in my post here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orhead-19-August-2017&p=13585902#post13585902

Pic of Jeep they are asking if anyone saw is in my post here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orhead-19-August-2017&p=13585921#post13585921

did that child die? I think the child is alive or else why is he out?

But the guy is 32 and already killed another kid... and the fact he killed that kid then arrested with drugs the day he got out of jail but is walking the street less than 5 years later????

From what I took from the presser is that the jeep belongs to one of the two suspects and that is why they are looking for information on any sightings of it on Saturday and Sunday.

As for the abandoned vehicle, they brought cadaver dogs to the apartment and the dog hit on the car so they got a search warrant to search the car.

As for my own personal opinion, I'm wondering if SG was in that car while they were searching the apartment and the police had no reason at that point to look in the cars outside. Then she was moved later Saturday or Sunday and that's why they need info on the jeeps location on those two days. MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So much of this story is puzzling. I wonder if Savanna is alive at this point.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Has the baby been confirmed as Savanna's? The fact that the baby in question has been found but Savanna has not is so distressing.

:welcome:

I'm not from the area so I know nothing of the surroundings there. So, this is all my own wondering, thoughts, etc. Are there places nearby like cabins? Since this seemed to all occur during daylight (Savanna missing, the possible transporting the baby in a bag), would they have access to a secluded cabin where they could carry out a delivery unnoticed and possibly take the baby back & forth? I still can't wrap my head around anyone doing this. So, I just keep thinking maybe Savanna is alive and they were taking the baby to her to nurse it. All my opinions only. I continue to pray for Savanna, her child and her family.

Even if by by some miracle Savanna could still be alive, I doubt they care if the baby is nursed or gets a bottle. An at-home C-section is very unlikely to have a positive outcome, IMO

From my listening, I thought the police chief said they wanted to know if anyone had seen the jeep out and about on Saturday or Sunday. They have the jeep, they need to know where it went over the weekend. I also heard that WH was taken into custody on a traffic stop.
It sounded to me like the abandoned vehicle and the Jeep were two different vehicles, but I have no idea now.

Was this when he was taken in for the outstanding warrant? If so, how long was he held? Did she bail him out? Where was the baby during all this?

They were arrested together yesterday at the apartment with the baby?

Sorry for the barrage of questions! I'm having trouble fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

did that child die? I think the child is alive or else why is he out?

No, child did not die. You are correct! Curious about when these 2 hooked up! Obviously depraved minds were attracted to each other!

Even if by by some miracle Savanna could still be alive, I doubt they care if the baby is nursed or gets a bottle. An at-home C-section is very unlikely to have a positive outcome, IMO

I'm even wondering if she was trying to breastfeed the baby herself. . . She could just be that crazy!

no, they can charge whenever. when I worked at jail sometimes cops came back and added new charges. like say they get a DV call and they get to the house and arrest a guy for DV> they take him to jail. meanwhile detectives may be talking to the spouse and the kids and they find out the kids are being beat too. they can come back and charge for that.

when I worked in records, ppl would be charged with one thing, then when they went to court they would be charged w something else and we would add dispos to the booking.

So I'm wondering what other charges will be added once the investigation is all said and done. How does that work exactly? Can they continue to charge them with more things? It was always my understanding that they usually wait until they complete their investigation in order to charge everything all at once.

Perhaps they got this charge out of the way so they could be detained and not run.

Disgusting human beings.

One is sitting near the apartments and the dogs hit on it. The other one I believe belongs to one of the suspects and they want to know if anyone saw it in a location where Savanna could have been taken.

I think the press conference gave the info that the Jeep they want to know if anyone saw is registered to the woman arrested.

yes, there are two vehicles being discussed from the press conference. see my posts above (links below)

Pic of abandoned vehicle that dogs hit on in my post here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orhead-19-August-2017&p=13585902#post13585902

Pic of Jeep they are asking if anyone saw is in my post here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orhead-19-August-2017&p=13585921#post13585921

I still think those could be the same vehicle. Can't tell how the hood looks on the pic at the press conference. But they are both jeeps, so they would look really similar....

Edit to add: On Fargo PD facebook, they have put more photos, indicating there is one jeep. https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155588961283334

Edited again to add that the daylight pictures are behind the apartment complex, and the dark photo is of the jeep on the towing wheels, likely in an impound lot or police lot??

Was this when he was taken in for the outstanding warrant? If so, how long was he held? Did she bail him out? Where was the baby during all this?

They were arrested together yesterday at the apartment with the baby?

Sorry for the barrage of questions! I'm having trouble fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

He was taken in on Wednesday morning. He paid his remaining fines and was able to leave. I don't think she had to bail him out.

https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman

They were arrested separately yesterday per LE's press conference this morning. WH was arrested during a traffic stop. BLC was arrested at home with the baby while LE was serving the search warrant.

As someone who just recently had a baby, this story breaks my heart. I hope they find momma soon.

In the press conference, they said the "4 men" were people they needed to talk to to follow up on the alibi given by the suspects. The Grand Forks police followed up on those alibi needs, as they were in that city.

Oh, thanks for this.
So the couple used them as alibis. We don't know yet then whether that panned out (well, I guess it didn't for the dates in question)....or who these men are.

I think the press conference gave the info that the Jeep they want to know if anyone saw is registered to the woman arrested.
I didn't catch that, but I couldn't hear everything that was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen