Zach Adams guilty in kidnapping murder of Holly Bobo Sept 23, 2017

I watched him draw the names. It was random.

Correction— watched him say I’ll draw the names and she will write them down as her handwriting is better than me. Then he appeared to draw names. He was referring to the woman that sat with him for the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

He drew the names in open court. I highly doubt this judge would risk his reputation trying to rig the jury. I have to ask where you heard this?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I see that Zach has been moved to Bledsoe County Correctional Facility. That is a diagnostic facility for new prison inmates to evaluate where best to send them on a more permanent basis. They wasted no time getting him moved IMO.

When I served on a jury all jurors sat in the jury box through the trial. When trial ended the judge called out three juror numbers that were chosen out of all the juror numbers and those were named alternates and they did not go into the deliberations room. I do not think it is uncommon for all jurors to hear testimony, not knowing at the time which ones will deliberate.

He read it this morning. You can watch it here

[video=youtube;bj56irqP4E0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj56irqP4E0[/video]

If you followed Holly's case, you should really listen to her Mother Karen so bravely speak to the jury, and the ZA. It's pretty gut wrenching.

WG

<modsnipped>

So, have you been a friend of the Adams family long? Just kidding! :) Seriously, though, both jurors and alternates always attend the entire trial. The whole point is that they are there to step in if one of the jurors became ill or had an emergency, so you don't have to declare a mistrial and start over. And, as someone else has said, he didn't choose the alternates. They were drawn at random. That is standard practice, which people might not know if they haven't served on a jury or watched other trial. I'm sure it would be a basis for appeal, and probably censure, if the judge directly chose who would be alternates.

In 2007, Judge McGinley was on the short list of nominatees for Tennessee's State Supreme Court. I really doubt he would have made it to the short list if he made a habit of making decisions that were overturned or had been caught personally stacking juries. In fact, if he had even started to do something like that, I'm certain we would have seen DA Thompson object to get it on the record.

<modsnip>

The judge mentioned twice that they would determine the alternates by pulling numbers/names out of a 'hat". The judge first misspoke and said the alternates might be related. His sidekick whispered and he corrected himself that the alternates would stay on in case they were needed.

Before jury instruction, he once again talked about "randomly" naming the alternates. No video shows the random pulling as far as I have seen.

By all accounts, he was not planning on picking out people based on his choices.

It&#8217;s all on video. The judge asked the woman seated next to him to shuffle the names. He then picked three of them randomly in full view of the entire courtroom and on camera. How this BS keeps getting posted is beyond me.

-Isn’t it against TOS to post info without the link. Or at least refer to the link for what is being spoken?

This is and always has been a devil in the flesh. There should be no doubt about what happened, his guilt.

I followed this from Day 1, archived nearly every article, picture (and videos at the beginning before photobucket wouldn't support it).

I have not even the slightest hint of a doubt. All of these freaks should be tortured.

-Isn&#8217;t it against TOS to post info without the link. Or at least refer to the link for what is being spoken?

That's the difference between something that is someone's opinion and a fact. A fact has a link to back it up. And if it doesn't, then it's not a fact. At least that's how Hatfield recently explained it to me when he used "IMO" to distinguish something he posted that wasn't factual.

I hadn't seen this article from 2014. Interesting to see all his arrests and trouble in chronological order. Interesting choice of words where he threatens the woman near the end of the article:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...re-surfaces-of-suspect-in-bobo-case-/6149217/

If he had been made to actually STAY in jail, it's possible none of us would be on this thread and Holly would still be alive. It's just a shame that we (the system) try to give people a chance to reform or rehabilitate but often the person themself is not interested in that.

IMO

The possibility of reduced charges for Jason Autry is scary

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1624074457611893&id=907291309290215

I don't agree with that analysis. He stated in his testimony he served as a look out for Zach when Zach shot her. That makes him as guilty as Zach and as accountable for the murder. If you rob a bank with one of your buddies and your buddy shoots and kills someone, you're just as guilty of murder as he is. He also testified that he was riding in the pick up with Zach when she was taken to the river---and she was still alive. That makes him guilty of kidnapping as well.

That's the difference between something that is someone's opinion and a fact. A fact has a link to back it up. And if it doesn't, then it's not a fact. At least that's how Hatfield recently explained it to me when he used "IMO" to distinguish something he posted that wasn't factual.

Hi Madeleine, nice to 'see' you again.

What a sad story Holly's case is. Let's hope there were no "documentarians" slithering around the courtroom. :)

Interesting article - SA's parents did a good deed - but doesn't change the fact they enabled their son - although I do think SA was the only one of the four with a conscience. Also I remember Dennis Ferrier doing a story on the PI and info uncovered by Holly's parents - and the TBI reprimanded WSMV and said they harmed the investigation- turns out Ferrier was correct

https://www.facebook.com/foxnashville/posts/10155741587487290

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280