IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

If they were permitted to go back there, and they've said from the beginning that they did, and they did i.d. KJ's body in that general area if I'm not mistaken, after they'd secured, and processed the scene, has there been anything stated by KJ's mother, or sister, as to what, specifically, floor she was found on, or if they used an elevator, escalator, or stairs, or just walked down a hall, to get to that floor? I have tried to keep up but there's so many videos by so many people with a lot of misinformation, conspiracy theories, attention seeking, and/or just plain falsehoods, that it's kinda tough to weed everything out, so I may have missed that one.

The sister gave the impression that they took them on the same level as the check in desk .

She described two big double white doors and later when people were sneaking around taking videos the two white doors were there if that helps any !!

Her lawyers said in the press conference that the video that shows KJ walking in the kitchen is NOT WHERE SHE WAS FOUND. If you go back again to the interview with TH the reporter asks her where the freezer was if you listen to her directions and colors of doors she guides you into the unused Kitchen on lobby level (main level.) Someone also next to her said "oh it's in the basement right?" And LH responded with "No it's in the lobby."

Another point that makes me believe the kitchen is on lobby level (main level). KJ's uncle aka TM brother put up in YouTube the path in which TM and TH took to the kitchen that day to ID KJ..he's on the lobby level!!

BBM
This one.

The sister gave the impression that they took them on the same level as the check in desk .

She described two big double white doors and later when people were sneaking around taking videos the two white doors were there if that helps any !!

I'll have to try and listen again. Was that the one where she was outside? I know they did see her on CCTV in an area of the Lobby when LE asked to looked at the CCTV again. Whether it was the first floor or the basement lobby area, I don't understand that there would be much difference. It's a gigantic hotel and that part of the hotel was was under construction for a new business. There were things in there that one would expect to be in a hotel restaurant area/kitchen. If, someone was using the area to store something very dangerous that was uncommon, and not likely to be found in a hotel kitchen, or dining area,, then I could see how there could be some blame there. Sober people die in restaurant freezers more often than you'd think and they work at, or own, the establishments.

I'll have to try and listen again. Was that the one where she was outside? I know they did see her on CCTV in an area of the Lobby when LE asked to looked at the CCTV again. Whether it was the first floor or the basement lobby area, I don't understand that there would be much difference. It's a gigantic hotel and that part of the hotel was was under construction for a new business. There were things in there that one would expect to be in a hotel restaurant area/kitchen. If, someone was using the area to store something very dangerous that was uncommon, and not likely to be found in a hotel kitchen, or dining area,, then I could see how there could be some blame there. Sober people die in restaurant freezers more often than you'd think and they work at, or own, the establishments.

yes it was the outside with purple on with channel 5 female reporter

At some level , if we take a step back, the video the cops recreated has someone smashing into walls, veering from the right to the left of large hallways and slamming into walls on the side of the hallway (almost like hydroplaning in car on wet highway) , slamming into stairwell rails, having some steps where her feet go in reverse suddenly, walking at 45 degree angles leaning backwards, popping out of walls out of the blue, busting out of the elevator , and walking on what I would imagine might be slippery kitchen floors and never falls is kinda pushing the recreation. imo

That's actually pretty bizarre if one thinks about it.

While at the same time we are asked to believe that someone who shows endless capacity not to fall despite the fact that her body is out of control cant find and push on the release button after being washed over by frozen air -- is kinda stretching it a bit imo

Sober if I walked my body at the angle she is near the stairs and in the kitchen I would probably fall over .

. There are center of gravity issues , and mass and angles and all that. When some mass hits a certain angle gravity takes over -- just kinda how it works imo /

Truly does transcend credibility and physics.

moo

Is there a timeframe for death cert to be put in public record even if no COD determined.

I am jewish - we don't do that -- how prevalent is open casket?

Exactly what industrial walk in freezer is set up where the lights go off instantly if a door is accidentally shut

design wise that is just foolish-- think about it !

talk about lawsuit city nation wide - who would design it that way?

Costs - a 40 watt bulb that is on 24/7 365 days a week probably costs what 28 cents a year!

I think the video says justice for my niece Kenneka Jenkins...

If it's the one that I just saw, I'm not sure. He's walking down the hall, of the O'Hare International Ballroom. If you walk into the hotel, facing the desk, the Ballroom is on the right. There is what used to be a bank of payphones on the end closest the lobby (seen at the :20 mark), there's one or two left, and at the opposite end of the hall there is an Exit. About 1/2 way down the hall, across from O'Hare Room III, you can go through an opening, that leads to the escalator that takes you down a level to the Conference Level (or take the stairs). There is a sign above that opening that reads: Conference Level, Restaurant/Bar, Parking, directing visitors through that doorway. There are no restaurant facilities, nor elevators, in that area. I could have the wrong video. The one I watched was labeled Justice for my niece kenneka Jenkins prove someone seen her walking down the long hallway.

What was K doing between the time she left home at 11:30 p.m. Friday and the time the video began around 1:35 a.m. Saturday.

If it's the one that I just saw, I'm not sure. He's walking down the hall, of the O'Hare International Ballroom. If you walk into the hotel, facing the desk, the Ballroom is on the right. There is what used to be a bank of payphones on the end closest the lobby (seen at the :20 mark), there's one or two left, and at the opposite end of the hall there is an Exit. About 1/2 way down the hall, across from O'Hare Room III, you can go through an opening, that leads to the escalator that takes you down a level to the Conference Level (or take the stairs). There is a sign above that opening that reads: Conference Level, Restaurant/Bar, Parking, directing visitors through that doorway. There are no restaurant facilities, nor elevators, in that area. I could have the wrong video. The one I watched was labeled Justice for my niece kenneka Jenkins prove someone seen her walking down the long hallway.

Yes that's the one. He's on the main level. He doesn't go into any kitchen, he's just showing the way to The WHITE double doors. The unused kitchen is back there. But first you have to go through those white double doors.

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is the police statement from 9/15/17. I haven't ever seen page two of this so I thought it was an interesting read.

They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered.

That quote really stands out to me as I feel as if it indirectly confirms my previous thoughts regarding the kitchen she was found in being upstairs.

Also, it's been two weeks so I'd assume they have analysis of the Facebook videos by now.

rsd1200

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I'm a little confused to what are you talking about? The Lobby is on the main level. The conference level is on the LL, or the basement. The videos are all in the LL except the entrance. I made up these maps of both, the LL shows where all footage was.

There's no dock in the LL, because well it's a basement. The dock is on the main level. If you look at the hotel from above you can account for missing space. The red line ( on the Lobby level map ) is the direction her sister said.... there are white doors at the end of that hall just like she says..... a dock just like the police says....all signs point to being found in the freezer on the Lobby or Main level.

The basement kitchen is huge, and also where the videos were taken that were released, but they are not where KJ was found.

That area was presumably being renovated for a new Caddyshack restaurant. Which I doubt they would put in a basement.

rsd1200
Look at the layout again...

I want to change the thing on the bottom of my page. But I cant figure out how I did it

can someone click me through!!

Hi CARIIS,
If you look at the upper right corner of your WS window, you will see a link that says "Settings." (To the left of "Log Out.")
Click on that, then scroll down a bit until you see "Edit Signature" in the left column (within "My Profile.")
If you click on that, you'll be able to change the "thing on the bottom of your page." ;)
Hope that's what you were looking for, and this helps.

Yes that's the one. He's on the main level. He doesn't go into any kitchen, he's just showing the way to The WHITE double doors. The unused kitchen is back there. But first you have to go through those white double doors.

I didn't see any white double doors, except for the Exit doors. At the end of the hall there's an exit that seems to lead outdoors. I don't see where there could be a kitchen on that side at all. I can see where she could have gone over there, went through the opening, across from O'Hare Room III, and down the escalator into the Conference Level.

I didn't see any white double doors. At the end of the hall there's an exit that seems to lead outdoors. I don't see where there could be a kitchen on that side at all. I can see where she could have gone over there, went through the opening, across from O'Hare Room III, and down the escalator into the Conference Level.

The uncle is only showing the way that LH and TM took to the kitchen (led by detectives) to go and ID KJ in the kitchen. That's all he's showing.

rsd1200
Look at the layout again...

The layout above shows the two double doors leading to the exit, which seems to be outside. That little door area on the left doesn't seem like it would potentially be a future restaurant seating 265 people stuck in the back of the Ballroom. If anywhere, on the Lobby Floor, I'd think it would be over on the opposite side at the room labeled Metro Place, over past the Visibility Bar.

What also stands out to me was that the mother and her other daughter were taken to the scene and the body of KJ was identified by TM and her daughter prior to be taken to the medical examiner. There is something out there where the mother says they wouldn't let her see the whole body it was covered up except her face. Does anyone know what interview that came from?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back