IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

You're starting to make me believe you were actually there with them touring through the hotel

Trust me if I could I would!

I wish someone would just go in a do a ceiling tour!!! I wanna see the cameras all over the place !!

Would Keneeka have been able to operate the freight elevator by herself to get up to the kitchen on the lobby level?

I don't really think anyone would necessarily need the freight elevator -- in that kids shot he just pushed the button and the rear doors opened

I don't really think anyone would necessarily need the freight elevator -- in that kids shot he just pushed the button and the rear doors opened

I'm not sure if you've been following the thread, but those elevators the kid was on are not in the kitchen. The rear doors are not near the kitchen, the freight elevator is. :facepalm:

And I changed my mind from accidental as I came across new information.

You're taking the word "recreated" too literally. All LE did was take the clips they released to public and fit it in a timeline and the path KJ took to where she was last scene on camera. Like pieces to a puzzle.

Well that then is scary as heck. They got an F on the assignment!

They did not give timeline (hard to ascertain cause the timestamps on all there equipment rivaled a small private owned motel off the side of some highway !

They confused everything more. The CCTV has become the focus IMO - the real info is the two videos from inside the hotel was -- where everything began.

And respectfully you can edit authentic CCTV with the same intent. The need to recreate stuff based on what is believed
is not real ACE detective work

In truth I believe the CCTV was destroyed the minute they saw some person walking around like that.

Think about it as a owner/manager.

Lets pretend any of one us is the manager- owner ---

A concerned mother comes to our staff and explains that her child was in our hotel and now cant be found.

our staff in reality blew her off. Forget my actual rules for a moment - but were void of empathy.

Then I discover that there had been someone in my hotel clearly on tape very distressed and in need of assistance.

Our folks did nothing.

Then we find out she in dead in one our freezers, in a closed part of hotel, frozen to death.

At that time we have some very real issues. Common sense would indicate that if our folks had really responded earlier and kinderour folks may have prevented a 19 year old from dying.

(Now in my take) in reality tapes show this person being stalked throughout our hotel and staff did nothing.

Now again in my view of reality myself and staff have been involved in sordid stuff for some time (jmo).

Now we have some real issues -- not fond of prison nor losing my hotel

-------In -any of the above best bet is to get rid of all tape - and start from scratch.

moo need time to do this --------------- know once she if found all sorts of stuff is gonna happen.

So I better buy some time. WHich was done/

It is also better in terms of public perception not to recreate an hour of a person needing help -- best to give the perception that staff ignored someone, who ended up dead in one of our freezers , for a long time .

No matter how I cut it it is best for the orginal CCTV to go ............................

Public outcry is escalating. Now we are in the postion that we had better provide something to the public

Ask LE can you create something for us to calm the media down. We can but will need some time .

Go for it , there is really, at this point , not much else we can do.

Just have to ride it out at this point............

I then learn that out there in the real world all sorts of people are claiming that one or two people worked for me.

If not true I had better get PR people out there refuting this daily.

If true I had better have PR ignoring this angle totally.

I am really in a mess if (speculating here) some of my staff were involved in this.

clearly one way or another in some big doo doo.

Lets just have the ME say nothing meaningful.

Lets wait for it to cool off a bit .

On LE side when it broke all kinds of public outcry about it was handled. We had best get something out - so just recreate some stuff and we will see how it plays out for a couple of weeks .

They all handled it so badly imo
speculation of course .

I'm not sure if you've been following the thread, but those elevators the kid was on are not in the kitchen. The rear doors are not near the kitchen, the freight elevator is. :facepalm:

The elevator the kid was in open to the rear to the bowels of the hotel. There is no reason toe believe that there nothing more than a freight elev for staff to move among both levels behind the scenes.

A freight elev is for freight it is not used nor placed in locations related to staff getting around behind the scenes!

They were able to see the area of the kitchen in which Kenneka was observed on surveillance video as well as the area in which the body was discovered.

[/I]That quote really stands out to me as I feel as if it indirectly confirms my previous thoughts regarding the kitchen she was found in being upstairs.

Also, it's been two weeks so I'd assume they have analysis of the Facebook videos by now.

(Snipped for space, color by me)

thank you for this! Before I saw your added comment, I was going to post the exact same thing. Two different areas, where found and where she was seen! Confirmed.

Or maybe not. :thud: she was seen walking around the area outside any freezer, but was there a freezer down there that she was found in? Can't they be more specific!

Where did you see the recreated videos? I think you're misunderstanding LEs statement about those videos. Where did they ever say the videos they recreated are the ones you've seen in the media???? Please please please do some research bc I feel like you're causing yourself a lot of confusion by cherry picking and taking things out of context.

"The scene of the incident was processed by evidence technicians to include high precision 3D measurement imaging and crime scene analysis. Our detectives also have created video recordings of the scene to include the believed path Kenneka Jenkins took from the hotel room to the freezer, supported by surveillance video," the Rosemont press release said.

Maybe I am reading it wrong from this statement I get them acknowledging making of CCTV scenes who knows huh!!

Cracking up over here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thank you!
Instead I'm on here obsessed with this case lol. My spidy senses tell me it's foul play.

Your not the only one obsessed!

When things dont make sense we try to create some order!

On this one nothing makes sense.

YT in this instance has had some really crazy stuff while at the same time imo providing some amazing glimpses into that tragic evening.

I swore I read FBI was looking at the footage on some MSM site. They said they would only help at Rosemont PD's request.

No, the freezer in question is a walk in freezer built into the wall. Based on accounts of people who have seen it it's actually a cooler with a separate section inside of it that is a freezer. A combo walk-in if you will.

Yeah, I thought it was an accident at first but now I'm 100% convinced otherwise. This case is built on social media really; live streams, comments, doctored screenshots, inaccurate information given out that's causing confusion etc etc.

from that press release, LE (which "could" include FBI, though I personally don't think this is they type of case they get involved in) is reviewing all sorts of social media/FB pages.

This is not a missing person case, a child, an unidentified, nor was she taken over state lines. What grounds would FBI have to get involved?

Maybe I am reading it wrong from this statement I get them acknowledging making of CCTV scenes who knows huh!!

When LE recreates a "scene", they use facts. In this case, whatever video they obtained was used to help "fill in the gaps" when she was not seen

I know I know you dont know I totally agree with you

all I want is people prosecuted -- no matter what if drugged that is cruel - if raped - that is horror- if stalked - cruel - if alive in freezer well I can not come up with a word

people need to be arrested if accidental proved to not be the case

I keep hoping that behind the scenes from people are yapping but I get hungup on the instant no foul play and the wording around the autopsy.

They have boxed themselved in. If someone talks or someone breaks how are they gonna undo if needed, the claim that the physical autopsy showed no physical stuff.

That makes me believe they are gonna have to stay with that no matter what .

And I am feeling like they are trying to fool the public. In this particular case it is pretty universally concluded that at some level impairment was evident .

So making the public think that the tox is going to answer the real question -- was this murder or accidental can not be answered even if date rape drug is there.

If the statement that there was zero physical evidence of aggression us knowing there was date rape in her blood takes us nowhere to finding out who does it??

They might have left some room by saying the autopsy has been completed , we have no comment , investigation underway.

But to declare physical autopsy shows nothing then this is where it will end unless someone talks -- or some horrible video surfaces from someones cell moo

Your not the only one obsessed!

When things dont make sense we try to create some order!

On this one nothing makes sense.

YT in this instance has had some really crazy stuff while at the same time imo providing some amazing glimpses into that tragic evening.

YT is good for maybe 2 videos if that. Everything else is all editing to make people believe what they want to believe and everyone else. It's a mess and a distraction. It's also a disgrace to KJ

Our detectives also have created video recordings of the scene to include the believed path Kenneka Jenkins took from the hotel room to the freezer, supported by surveillance video," the Rosemont press release said.

http://abc7chicago.com/raw-video-released-showing-woman-found-dead-in-rosemont-hotel-freezer/2419

Yes meaning they made like a 3D version based off of the exact surveillance footage. IMO that means they made a 3D with KJ in it either for their own use or when the go to court. They will also use it with the exact surveillance video from hotel. You are reading way to much into this and making something out of nothing. You just got off from TO

YT is good for maybe 2 videos if that. Everything else is all editing to make people believe what they want to believe and everyone else. It's a mess and a distraction. It's also a disgrace to KJ

I don't know. I find a lot of things from her so-called "friends" on YT that have changed my mind about this being a total accident. I don't believe all they say, but do believe there are clues and truths in there. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to know which is fact or coverup,

So you assumed there were only 2 cops searching just by the video of 2 cop cars?

That article had nothing to do with you just assuming only 2 cops were there. That's not right...

I was comparing it to other crime scenes -- we usually see tons of activity- with there claim that they launched a big search I just anticipated seeing a more than two cop cars parked nicley no crime tape, no cops at the front door of hotel

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...s_recently_closed_chiro-a-3_1501334656219.jpg

No+Country+for+Old+Men+theory+2.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=cri...f4MrWAhWJ2yYKHZyfBJQQ_AUICigB&biw=777&bih=378

42C6521C00000578-0-The_couple_jumped_from_a_window_in_Glenn_s_recently_closed_chiro-a-3_1501334656219.jpg

I don't know. I find a lot of things from her so-called "friends" on YT that have changed my mind about this being a total accident. I don't believe all they say, but do believe there are clues and truths in there. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to know which is fact or coverup,

Hi Spell

Oh yes Long ago I quit watching the CCTV analysis -- there is much to learn by listening to the dialog people that live there -- and know the people etc

Everything online is not fake new a lot in this case after the horribly recreated video was released -- but ignoring that angle much valid info is out there .

The live chats are very interesting

the call in stuff

not the CCTV any more

imo

from that press release, LE (which "could" include FBI, though I personally don't think this is they type of case they get involved in) is reviewing all sorts of social media/FB pages.

This is not a missing person case, a child, an unidentified, nor was she taken over state lines. What grounds would FBI have to get involved?

My notions about FBI involvement surround forensic cell phone , Twitter FB analysis.

The FBI is far better equipped to do that kind of work than some cops in a city of 4000.

Rosemont from links earlier is very high crime but not sophisticated stuff like FB analysis and things.

With pop that small I doubt they have the latest internet forensic folks on hand.

Internet forensics is huge in this case

jmo

(Snipped for space, color by me)

thank you for this! Before I saw your added comment, I was going to post the exact same thing. Two different areas, where found and where she was seen! Confirmed.

Or maybe not. :thud: she was seen walking around the area outside any freezer, but was there a freezer down there that she was found in? Can't they be more specific!

Everything has been convoluted from day one.

But then this is a complicated case and this is police dept that I would think deals with much more overt crimes - not one with so many levels moo

You are taking this SO out of context IMO. You're making it like LE released staged videos. No. Not what they were saying at all. The first sentence of the below paragraph offers a bit more context.

"The scene of the incident was processed by evidence technicians to include high precision 3D measurement imaging and crime scene analysis. Our detectives also have created video recordings of the scene to include the believed path Kenneka Jenkins took from the hotel room to the freezer, supported by surveillance video," the Rosemont press release said.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chic...found-dead-in-rosemont-hotel-freezer/2419272/

They didn't release fake videos and try to pass them off as real to cover up a big orchestrated crime if that's what you're getting at. Cherry picking isn't fair or helpful.

I certainly could be reading it wrong ! Generally speaking also implies doing something in addition to. That is my understanding of the statement.

All that really needs to happen imo as far as teh CCTV stuff is have the FBI review them and determine if any alterations occurred .

But even for laymen some very overt questions remain . In the kitchen why did two red boxes pop up in the upper left and right corner before she was anywhere near there>

In any context someone popping out of some wall is certainly unique!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back