Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the neighbour did see her in bed or going to bed , perhaps they can recall what she was wearing? Were those clothes/ pyjamas located in the house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gone down the hitman route, it's a difficult theory because:

1. No sign of break, did she let them in?
2. Dog would have barked his head off, neighbours would have heard something?
3. Hitman/men would have to come via car, someone must have seen headlights, heard it in such a quiet area?
4. How did the hitman know it was safe to go in with neighbour coming and going like that?
5. If she felt so unsafe, why did she stay? She had her car, she could have left, or stayed with the neighbour?
6. How would the hitman be paid off? Wouldn't that be traceable in some way?
7. If so well planned, why not make it look like she did a runner. Take her purse, clothes etc?
8. DC would need a secret phone to contact hitman/men on - it's at this point I stop and think, is my hitman theory really plausible!

1. no sign of break in - did she even lock the door, considering the neighbour saw her get into bed? i often don't lock our doors in our quiet neighbourhood
2. my labrador doesn't bark his head off... not even for delivery drivers, and esp if he knows someone
3. hit man would be stupid to bring his car up the road - thus he/she could sleuth up the road on foot
4. the pitman could have come later, after at 10.30, after the neighbour had left, even much later
5. who said she felt unsafe?
6. not if it's a personal talk and a cash payment
7. her phone was missing, that's something to consider
8. DC, being in the game industry, & knows bikies, who knows if it wasn't a face to face chat

i don't mean to oppose your thoughts, it's all plausible what you say, but just presenting contrasting ideas? I hope she wasn't murdered. I also hope it wasn't suicide. :(

Information caravan set up in last-ditch attempt to find missing mum
7 News Melbourne
2 hours ago (as at 20:30 AEST 6 October 2017)

‘The 43-year-old hasn't been seen for a week.’

[video]https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/37383593/caravan-set-up-for-elisa-curry-missing-mum-information/[/video]

Police are hoping to speak to any drivers that were in the vicinity of Aireys Inlet between 10pm Saturday night and 10pm Sunday who may have dash cam footage.
They are also hoping to speak to any walkers or joggers that were between Lorne and Urquarts Bluff between sunrise and 11am on Sunday.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/ne...rding-elisa-curry-to-continue-through-weekend
Saturday, 07 October 2017 16:06

Could this be it?

- She plans suicide.
- Deletes her Facebook account.
- Tells husband she needs the day to herself, to hang out with friends. Encourages him to take kids to the footy without her.
- See's friends, decides to have a drink. Hasn't had one in a long time - there's no need to care anymore.
- Neighbours come for dinner. She gets drunk.
- Neighbours leave, call husband worried.
- Female neighbour promises husband to keep an eye her, goes back to see her into bed.
- EC convinces neighbour she is fine. Pretends to go to bed.
- Neighbour leaves, confident she'll be ok.
- EC switches phone to flight mode. Keeps it with her for pics of her kids.
- Leaves for the beach, forgets about the dog and locking the gate.
- Arrives at beach. Takes one more look at her kids. Swims out.
- Dog wakes up, finds her gone, leaves property to find her.
- Husband is calling. No answer. Husband is worried. Decides to head down first thing in the morning so as not to worry the kids.
- Husband arrives. NO EC, he freaks out. Calls police immediately. Explains the situation, cops jump in straight away.
- Cops, still not sure if suicide or not, so keep up the press conferences just in case.
- Becomes clear she's done this to herself, cops wind down investigation.

Sorry if this comes across as insensitive. I'm new, and have seen other posts like this so thought it would be ok.

I certainly think this is possible. You would think something would have been found by now though (a bit of clothing, her phone, etc) with all that searching. I guess it's possible she had her phone in her pocket and she goes into the water (without taking off her clothes and leaving them on the beach) and drowns herself and her body got washed out, but I find this unlikely in all probability.

Also people say she might have left to get away. Surely if this was the case she would have driven, taken her purse, her keys and some clothes etc. I don't buy this scenario either.

Does anyone turn off their phone at night?

I never do in case of an emergency.
If I was away from my husband and children & knowing they were out and then travelling. I wouldn't turn it off. I just wouldn't. Just in case.
Just wondering.

true i wouldn't - but i might be lazy to recharge it if it's flat - until morn

Could this be it?

- She plans suicide.
- Deletes her Facebook account.
- Tells husband she needs the day to herself, to hang out with friends. Encourages him to take kids to the footy without her.
- See's friends, decides to have a drink. Hasn't had one in a long time - there's no need to care anymore.
- Neighbours come for dinner. She gets drunk.
- Neighbours leave, call husband worried.
- Female neighbour promises husband to keep an eye her, goes back to see her into bed.
- EC convinces neighbour she is fine. Pretends to go to bed.
- Neighbour leaves, confident she'll be ok.
- EC switches phone to flight mode. Keeps it with her for pics of her kids.
- Leaves for the beach, forgets about the dog and locking the gate.
- Arrives at beach. Takes one more look at her kids. Swims out.
- Dog wakes up, finds her gone, leaves property to find her.
- Husband is calling. No answer. Husband is worried. Decides to head down first thing in the morning so as not to worry the kids.
- Husband arrives. NO EC, he freaks out. Calls police immediately. Explains the situation, cops jump in straight away.
- Cops, still not sure if suicide or not, so keep up the press conferences just in case.
- Becomes clear she's done this to herself, cops wind down investigation.

Sorry if this comes across as insensitive. I'm new, and have seen other posts like this so thought it would be ok.

Certainly not insensitive!

On this site you'll find yourself googling pedophiles, pooling blood, lividity, ahhgh the list goes on.

Stick around, you'll toughen up.

Just dont mention Koppers logs...people will get fired up.

1. no sign of break in - did she even lock the door, considering the neighbour saw her get into bed? i often don't lock our doors in our quiet neighbourhood
2. my labrador doesn't bark his head off... not even for delivery drivers, and esp if he knows someone
3. hit man would be stupid to bring his car up the road - thus he/she could sleuth up the road on foot
4. the pitman could have come later, after at 10.30, after the neighbour had left, even much later
5. who said she felt unsafe?
6. not if it's a personal talk and a cash payment
7. her phone was missing, that's something to consider
8. DC, being in the game industry, & knows bikies, who knows if it wasn't a face to face chat

i don't mean to oppose your thoughts, it's all plausible what you say, but just presenting contrasting ideas? I hope she wasn't murdered. I also hope it wasn't suicide. :(

no, no. I like it! I was on the hitman train all day yesterday, and most of this morning. But then this thread turned me to the suicide theory.

I certainly think this is possible. You would think something would have been found by now though (a bit of clothing, her phone, etc) with all that searching. I guess it's possible she had her phone in her pocket and she goes into the water (without taking off her clothes and leaving them on the beach) and drowns herself and her body got washed out, but I find this unlikely in all probability.

Also people say she might have left to get away. Surely if this was the case she would have driven, taken her purse, her keys and some clothes etc. I don't buy this scenario either.

I don't give thinking room to the running away theory, mainly because she could hardly give up her letter writing fetish, and she would have to make up a nom de plume, with the consequence of building up rapport with the editors all over again.. besides,, all the money , passports, credit card, Myers card, health care card, drivers licence, David Jones card, Ikea card, etc etc....find another hairdresser, dentist, manicurist, etc oh, the horror...

:drumroll::rocker:,,,,,, , Constable... the IQ level around here is stratospheric, some excellent sleuthing perspectives going on.. ..

Because surely, she didn't wear the same clothes all day Saturday, hanging around at home, then off to a convivial gathering, re TV of final, then, home, to bed, surely surely not in the same clobber ,... that couldn't be. .. and what an OBVIOUS question to ponder!!...

ooo and :welcome: Constable, I missed picking on you..

Yes would definitely be another question to see if she had changed clothes between her friend coming over and the neighbours coming over. I know my wife wouldn't have changed (if she was in for the day) unless of course she spilt something on herself.

Certainly not insensitive!

On this site you'll find yourself googling pedophiles, pooling blood, lividity, ahhgh the list goes on.

Stick around, you'll toughen up.

Just dont mention Koppers logs...people will get fired up.

:great:

but Koppers logs? :dunno:

true i wouldn't - but i might be lazy to recharge it if it's flat - until morn

And I might be really tempted to turn mine off if I were very very angry.

i don't give thinking room to the running away theory, mainly because she could hardly give up her letter writing fetish, and she would have to make up a nom de plume, with the consequence of building up rapport with the editors all over again.. Besides,, all the money , passports, credit card, myers card, health care card, drivers licence, david jones card, ikea card, etc etc....find another hairdresser, dentist, manicurist, etc oh, the horror...

lol !

I don't give thinking room to the running away theory, mainly because she could hardly give up her letter writing fetish, and she would have to make up a nom de plume, with the consequence of building up rapport with the editors all over again.. besides,, all the money , passports, credit card, Myers card, health care card, drivers licence, David Jones card, Ikea card, etc etc....find another hairdresser, dentist, manicurist, etc oh, the horror...

Agree, most of her life was great. Two nice houses, 3 kids, enough income that only one person had to work. Not sure you would run away from that for what? It would have to be just as good. And why wouldn't she take clothes with her? And how did she leave, on foot in the dead of night. It's just not a neat theory is it?

The first theory I had when I heard Elisa was missing, last seen by neighbours and had sent a text before she disappeared regarding same sex marriage -was that she was killed because of it. i.e. Elisa was quite opinionated, and the debate has been very divisive with a lot of ANGRY people.
Why Tony Abbott got headbutted in the face in Tasmania supposedly just because of his views.
I wonder if the neighbours have strong views? Maybe they argued and she left and then the wife went back to apologise to Elisa and had more words.
The neighbour putting her to bed may not have been the Good Samaritan act but a drunken scream fest.
‘ get out, go home I’m going to bed’
Perhaps the neighbour stole the phone off the kitchen bench and left the gate open deliberately on the way out and the dog got out. Maybe Elisa went looking for the dog and the phone and something bad happened.

IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The person who assaulted Tony Abbott has stated that he did so due to his personal resentment and not due to the debate. It just so happened that he was wearing a badge at the time - something I'm sure he regrets now.

That said, I think you have a valid theory which got me thinking. Perhaps not necessarily with neighbours though. Maybe her opinions online attracted some angry responses. I've been known to have strong opinions online and have received nasty and often threatening messages on Facebook. Perhaps someone had been stalking her/sending her threatening messages on Facebook, resulting in her shutting it down to escape. Often people are able to track others down using relatively common information that is revealed on social media.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

They are also hoping to speak to any walkers or joggers that were between Lorne and Urquarts Bluff between sunrise and 11am on Sunday.

https://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/ne...rding-elisa-curry-to-continue-through-weekend

So DC called police to report her missing between 9-11am but probably closer to 9 seeing searchers started at 11am?

How quickly can the police pull together a search like that?

It was a long weekend in Victoria.. that kind of search has to go right up to the top tier. because it is a huge outlay, equipment, overtime at time and 1/2 , people pulled in from leave, units deployed from across the bay, aircraft from Avalon or Tullamarine, all these people on foot and horse, all to be fed and watered and housed and clothed, medical teams in waiting, all stuff like that.. fuel, for example. . marine fuel diesel fuel , aviation fuel, the costs of this sort of operation are huge. ..... how quickly depends on how quickly the operation is okay'd... at least 50 mins, ... no one wants to be the one to say ok, bring in the search aircraft, because it all has to be laid out in Parliament.. . . it is reasonable to expect a bit of dithering, the woman might just jog over the hill and down the drive any moment , now...

Yep. Me, too. In fact, I am pretty sure that is exactly what I would do.

I honestly don't know what else a turned off phone could convey, except a savage silent fury..

well. hehe. that's why I turn mine off.. never any other reason at all. .

The person who assaulted Tony Abbott has stated that he did so due to his personal resentment and not due to the debate. It just so happened that he was wearing a badge at the time - something I'm sure he regrets now.

O/Topic but I just gotta say what a low act that was! He walked up to shake his hand and then head-butted him AND THEN THE HERO RAN AWAY!!!!
Faaark

My true-blue Aussie dad would be turning in his grave to know how low the Aussie male has stooped to.

Oh i certainly like your posts Tropper. But, have you any proof of these cards? I'm in the same 'economic' group, you could say, as her. But i friggn hate shopping! unless to take the kids, which i did last week ( and i read 1/2 a book at the shopping centre while they browsed & purchased for like 6 hours)! I personally shopped for 1/2 an hour & can't at all be bothered with cards...bought a nice skirt & top in one shop - but that took like 30 mins. thus the book reading! I just know the kids like to shop - so giving them the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member