Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what was said between EC & her husband over texts. Maybe they fought and she got the *advertiser censored* and turned her phone off. Maybe the husband then called the neighbour and asked her to check on EC
Maybe then EC couldn't sleep and went for a walk.
Just throwing an idea out there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the moderators of this thread please take steps to stop the continual unnecessary personal and disrespectful comments being flung around. This thread is intended to respectfully discuss the case of a missing woman and it is very sad that some members need to be reminded of this. Thank you.

We don't know what was said between EC & her husband over texts. Maybe they fought and she got the *advertiser censored* and turned her phone off. Maybe the husband then called the neighbour and asked her to check on EC
Maybe then EC couldn't sleep and went for a walk.
Just throwing an idea out there :)

And perhaps Elisa has fallen victim to her own misadventure ie slipped tripped or fell. Perhaps she may have succumbed to a medical condition ie stroke or heart failure.

totally agree
but does this happen to anyone else...as soon as I think about not blinking i just have to blink, I am suddenly aware of my eyes and they get all itchy and i turn into a blinking mess.

true, but who says to a distressed husband, oh! and don't blink. ( therefore turning him into a blinking mess). It does say in every lying detecting book/article etc that blinking through the lie is normal - he could be blinking cos he has the note and he could be blinking due to foul play. we will see.
I'm just passing on standard lying info, Im not sure what to think after reading all the info here

And perhaps Elisa has fallen victim to her own misadventure ie slipped tripped or fell. Perhaps she may have succumbed to a medical condition ie stroke or heart failure.

absolutely possible although the news article did state that texts between the couple were calm and nothing unusual. not those exact words.
oh sorry - this was in answer to the quote you had in your post too.

Can the moderators of this thread please take steps to stop the continual unnecessary personal and disrespectful comments being flung around. This thread is intended to respectfully discuss the case of a missing woman and it is very sad that some members need to be reminded of this. Thank you.
I think you click the red sign on the left of threads and moderators will attend to them - i joined today and read the rules.

true, but who says to a distressed husband, oh! and don't blink. ( therefore turning him into a blinking mess). It does say in every lying detecting book/article etc that blinking through the lie is normal - he could be blinking cos he has the note and he could be blinking due to foul play. we will see.
I'm just passing on standard lying info, Im not sure what to think after reading all the info here

is he a blinking mess though? he just looks like a normal blinker to me. We all blink.

If you want the Mods attention best to alert/report or email them. They do not read every post on Websleuths.

absolutely..my comment was not meant to even relate to this case and no criticism of your body language knowledge.. I was just going off on a self absorbed tangent, I mean I am blinking now, rubbing my ears and nose.

I think DC realised what had happened when he got to AI (whether he found a note/or the house left in suspicious circumstances or a similar situation happened before with the deletion of facebook etc) and that's why he called for police so quickly..

As for the plea - if DC didn't agree to do it - how would that look? Assuming the police wanted to see how he'd react because they weren't sure if it was suspicious or not yet

As for the lack of photos I'm undecided. I think journos themselves often lift pics from social media (without explicit permission) to pad their articles [where the source says "Facebook/Instagram"??] and since EC deleted her facebook..

But yes, thoughts with the loved ones of that person found

absolutely..my comment was not meant to even relate to this case and no criticism of your body language knowledge.. I was just going off on a self absorbed tangent, I mean I am blinking now, rubbing my ears and nose.

ha ha ha same! was all meant in a friendly convo way, not got my back up, all good here.

Press do not normally give coverage to suspected suicide cases due to fear of risk of subsequent copycat cases.

Yep. The press are encouraged not to. There always seems to be several copy cats within weeks. [emoji25]

Oh yes .... there was someone weird hanging around Point Road Knight which is nearby .....

Here it is .... not 'garbled' at all as this is the name of the location near Anglesea, and ten minutes from Aireys Inlet, which is why I mentioned it ... 'Point Road Knight.' I messaged my friend down that way, I will let you know when I hear from her, it may be tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA