Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
11am could be time dog was located wandering local streets

11am could be time dog was located wandering local streets
The dog was found on Monday afternoon. I wonder where it was all that time:

Melbourne mother Elisa Curry, 42, remains missing from Aireys Inlet, but her dog was found safe and well by a neighbour wandering in the area late on Monday afternoon, police said. [source]

Yes DC would have a big income, but that's not to say the family lives within its means. Who knows what kind of debt they have? And what kind of stress this might put them under. Not saying this is the case, just that a big income doesn't always equal less financial stress.

Yes of course, but i was trying to imply, just after recent posts etc, that she doesn't necessarily shop at huge shopping centres and have heaps of "shopping cards". it's all become twisted lol. sorry. What i was trying to say is - i don't like to shop - maybe she doesn't either? It's been pointed out it's not the norm for females, but who's to say Elisa's like other girls? I avoid shopping centres like the plague and prefer to shop online. As far as living outside of our financial means, I think we all probably do that, except maybe Packer ;)

what if it just went flat though. happens to me like 2 night a week....

That was reported to be at around 6pm on the Monday.

The dog was found about 6pm on Monday in a neighbour's backyard, police say.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...g/news-story/2ea239c8ef99ec4f556a412a87ecfa2c

Her dog was later found wandering around the local streets around 6pm on Monday ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...disappearance-what-we-know-so-far_a_23233380/

Yes found at 6 but may have been spotted at 11am. Strange that police or ses workers did not find the dog during their searches earlier that day. Does anyone know street where dog was found?

The dog was found on Monday afternoon. I wonder where it was all that time:

Melbourne mother Elisa Curry, 42, remains missing from Aireys Inlet, but her dog was found safe and well by a neighbour wandering in the area late on Monday afternoon, police said. [source]

I wonder if a dog's fur can be tested for DNA evidence

Where was the dog? If DC arrived at 9am Sunday and the dog wasn't found til late afternoon Monday, that's almost 1.5 days the dog was gone. And if the dog managed to get back to the neighbours house why didn't it go home?

I wonder if the dog saw Elisa in trouble somewhere, maybe she fell and it tried to stay with her until she was gone(pulled out to sea etc). But then you would think the search party would have spotted the dog in their searches.

Have we been making a big deal of this sighting?

From the Geelong Adveteriser:

"It comes after a neighbour reported a possible sighting of a woman he believed to be Ms Curry running without her dog on the Cliff Top Walk path at Sunnymead around 8am Sunday."

How many people could have been running in that spot at that time of day? The neighbour believed it was EC he must have been pretty close. If it was EC, then it changes a lot!

I wonder if due to all her kids being at school, whether she has been looking for work and possibly has had trouble finding a job due to being out of the workplace for a while. That could put a lot of stress on the marriage and on her own mental health.

LE must seriously think this was a suicide. It is the only reason I cannot see them releasing more photographs and providing more updates.

I am thinkin Robert Farquaharson........... murdered his 3 boys on Fathers Day the day was chosen for the effect, according to the transcript of his first and second trial, for which he is a lifer at Barwon prison..

......is there significance to Elisa that it 's Grand Final Day?.... the kids must have been very excited about having tickets , and going with Daddy, to the MCG!. on Grand Final Day!!... I dismiss her as being a despondent Crows fan... that just doesn't scan for me, ... but if, say, if, this is a matter of her ending her own life, .. is the day she picked to do it on have great significance in that it will forever taint her children's (not to mention her husband's ) life in Melbourne forever more?...... was that the purpose? or is the choice of day random and co-incidental to the one day of the year in Melbourne when people go even more bonkers than Melbourne Cup Day....

I think I would be too afraid of what I might see if I actually searched, but I sure as heck would be on site at the command center. I do understand the need to be there for the children too, though.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Quite true, I'm not sure I'd want to be the one to find her, either. Unless she were still alive somewhere, of course.

The husband might not be allowed to physically search the area (the bush for instance) as it would be too dangerous. Don't need another missing - or injured - person. Plus, if he found her, it could be incriminating,
Maybe post flyers (of the zoom face) in new areas?
I think I would want to be at the AI house myself; but probably really is best for the kids that they all be together with Dad, back in SH, away from the originating turmoil.
They must be so traumatized. Poor babies.

jmo

I am thinkin Robert Farquaharson........... murdered his 3 boys on Fathers Day the day was chosen for the effect, according to the transcript of his first and second trial, for which he is a lifer at Barwon prison..

......is there significance to Elisa that it 's Grand Final Day?.... the kids must have been very excited about having tickets , and going with Daddy, to the MCG!. on Grand Final Day!!... I dismiss her as being a despondent Crows fan... that just doesn't scan for me, ... but if, say, if, this is a matter of her ending her own life, .. is the day she picked to do it on have great significance in that it will forever taint her children's (not to mention her husband's ) life in Melbourne forever more?...... was that the purpose? or is the choice of day random and co-incidental to the one day of the year in Melbourne when people go even more bonkers than Melbourne Cup Day....

I tend to agree. If she chose to end her life, doing it on this day is a bit like choosing to do it on Christmas. It's a happy, family day.
There is just no new coverage in this case in the news, it's all so strange to me.

Well maybe the term 'grand final' took on some symbolic meaning for someone that was feeling suicidal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE must seriously think this was a suicide. It is the only reason I cannot see them releasing more photographs and providing more updates.
I agree. I would not be surprised if there was a suicide note or something else that highly indicated she took her own life. Maybe missing medication? Or a missing kitchen knife? I just have a feeling police are just looking for a body to confirm what they already know

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Well maybe the term 'grand final' took on some symbolic meaning for someone that was feeling suicidal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or for someone feeling murderous. Like the 9/11 attackers chose the emergency number as their attack date.

I tend to agree. If she chose to end her life, doing it on this day is a bit like choosing to do it on Christmas. It's a happy, family day.
There is just no new coverage in this case in the news, it's all so strange to me.

I think she just chose a day that the kids weren't in her care, IF she committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa