IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was a list from the get go of all the items seen and attached to the bg.

Compression artifacts.
It's all explained in the image thread by the Verified Expert.
:sigh:

It probably is compression artifacts. Obviously the resolution is poor.

Chances are that bg had a weapon on him, at least 1.
So, it does not seem outside the realm of possibility that one could see the shape of the weapon inside his clothing. The area where I see something odd would be a very unusual place to carry a weapon.

My apologies, Blue Eyes!!! I mistakenly thought you were suggesting RL had not been forthcoming but rereading your posts IDK why I thought so. I just worked an overnight ... maybe I somehow read it wrong? Sorry!!!

That's okay. I have had to apologize sometimes because I read a post too quickly.

All's good. I hope you get much needed rest.

Compression artifacts.
It's all explained in the image thread by the Verified Expert.
:sigh:

Why *sigh*? Because lots of people have seen lots of stuff in the grainy image? Everything there isn't a compression artifact. If it was, there would be no point of having the picture at all. New eyes may well discover new things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daniel and Katelyn Nations both are to appear before the judge on 11/2,so perhaps it has something to do with their children.

That sounds like the children may have been taken to foster care when they were both found in the red car. I really cant see them letting her keep them since she bought a firearm knowing DN wasn't to be around any firearms due to his criminal record.

This next paragraph is just my speculation and nothing more.
A Judge may be holding a hearing to decide whether she gets them back or they remain in state's custody. If this is the case and they do give the children back to her then doesn't she have to prove she has the finances and support to take care of them including a stable place for them to live? He may have to be there to turnover full custody to her?

IMO

Why *sigh*? Because lots of people have seen lots of stuff in the grainy image? Everything there isn't a compression artifact. If it was, there would be no point of having the picture at all. New eyes may well discover new things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I certainly do believe he was carrying a weapon of some type when he kidnapped the girls.

I certainly do believe he was carrying a weapon of some type when he kidnapped the girls.
Well if DN is BG then chances are what I am seeing clearly in his pocket really is a hatchet. Apparently he has been carrying one around threatening people and damaging property with it for quite some time. DN doesn't seem to go many places without it. Also the Morton County mugshot looks very, very similar to the sketch and was taken barely a week after the murders. To me, the evil is very visible on his face/eyes having JUST committed the murder a week before. He seems to have lost 20-30 lbs. since February, probably from living homeless on the run in the car with his family. He also let his full beard grow out for the last 7 months it looks like. There is a photo from the Colorado courtroom where DN is cuffed in front and the way he stands looks exactly like BG. He even looks like the facial images that I see visible of BG. I am certainly pretty convinced it is him and that he shot Mr. Watkins in Colorado as well.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Well if DN is BG then chances are what I am seeing clearly in his pocket really is a hatchet. Apparently he has been carrying one around threatening people and damaging property with it for quite some time. DN doesn't seem to go many places without it. Also the Morton County mugshot looks very, very similar to the sketch and was taken barely a week after the murders. To me, the evil is very visible on his face/eyes having JUST committed the murder a week before. He seems to have lost 20-30 lbs. since February, probably from living homeless on the run in the car with his family. He also let his full beard grow out for the last 7 months it looks like. There is a photo from the Colorado courtroom where DN is cuffed in front and the way he stands looks exactly like BG. He even looks like the facial images that I see visible of BG. I am certainly pretty convinced it is him and that he shot Mr. Watkins in Colorado as well.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

This was such a brazen crime, in broad daylight, within earshot of people in the area. This killer didn't seem to comprehend that, so, to me, may have lower than average intelligence and social skills, but he has still gotten away with it thus far. It is so maddening.

Is the posting of DN mugshots allowed since he is a POI?

This was such a brazen crime, in broad daylight, within earshot of people in the area. This killer didn't seem to comprehend that, so, to me, may have lower than average intelligence and social skills, but he has still gotten away with it thus far. It is so maddening.

Brazen and lucky -- fits DN.

Interesting read here and not sure if there is a connection to the motivation of DN favoring a hatchet. I thought of things possibly from his childhood but maybe he's too young for Daniel Boone or Davy Crocket. Even Seal Team Six use to carry tomahawks with them on missions before it wasn't allowed to carry non-issued weapons. I will post the last part of the article here to see what I am referring to. Also this goes as far as charms being made of "Hatchetman" Here's the link that explains exactly what or who "Hatchetman" is. I did look for any tattoos or attire that DN may have or be wearing in any photos.

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/...e-hatchet-guy-symbol-mean/Content?oid=2245460

The author of the article. Age, Marine, possible connection?

Will Sigler is a 36-year-old Juggalo, former Marine, and longtime ICP fan who works at Psychopathic Records. Send your questions to

Just remembered The Walking Dead tv series where a character carries a hatchet as well. This would fit DN's generation. Maybe this character is something he tries to emulate.

That sounds like the children may have been taken to foster care when they were both found in the red car. I really cant see them letting her keep them since she bought a firearm knowing DN wasn't to be around any firearms due to his criminal record.

This next paragraph is just my speculation and nothing more.
A Judge may be holding a hearing to decide whether she gets them back or they remain in state's custody. If this is the case and they do give the children back to her then doesn't she have to prove she has the finances and support to take care of them including a stable place for them to live? He may have to be there to turnover full custody to her?

IMO

RBBM
JMO..,

I'm still interested in finding out if he threatened her or the children to force or manipulate her to buy the rifle.

You are right - sorry - I wrongly thought the hoodie mug was the Feb 2017 mug.

Here is the right mug.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...test-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders#id8

Its number nine in the slide show.

In the feb 2017 mug shot he has a long beard, the mug shot pics possibly from a witness had him only with a goatee. Wonder if the witnesses can now say for sure if he is the guy and they are also running his DNA.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

If DN is BG, I see a scenario that maybe he threatened Abbey & Liberty with a hatchet. Hence why they took photo and audio. JMO. Looking at the sketch someone mentioned that maybe RL was the witness. Could be. But whoever it is wouldn't they set up a line up for identification? Maybe they didn't bring him back here while they are dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's. because he is in Colorado jail. Maybe they are waiting for that to play out before they taken him into custody? IDK Take my thoughts for what they are. MOO

Brazen and lucky -- fits DN.

Oh, yeah. I have to take up for this DN again because it seems that a consensus of guilt in the murders doesn't take into account the other side of this story. Let's examine DN's luck. DN is so lucky that he has been arrested and imprisoned on more than one occasion and in more than one state. That's "luck" alright. Bad luck. And, he got discharged from the military, his LAST hope for some normalcy in his life, having been born to a drug addict mother who abandoned him at 6 and who was eventually MURDERED by her own step-brother when he was just 16 or 17. That's luck too. And, he is the product of an abused and neglected childhood with the genes from a seriously mentally ill family. Dad in prison for drugs? Yep, more luck. And, since we all know that sex offenders are, more often than not, the product of sexual abuse as a child, it is likely he got this heaped on him too. More luck. And, it is safe to say that we aren't dealing with the genetic IQs of Einsteins in his family tree, so he is in trouble there too. More luck.

And, he finds a woman, has a baby or two and is unemployable, and must register as an RSO for life and since he is homeless, he must check into an office - in person - every week and he has no bed, much less a car, and no way to take care of his family and says "I am outta here, going to start over, let's go, I don't want the baby to live this life too". Maybe CO has better welfare benefits and he probably thought he could get a job picking weed.

Then he may have waved a hatchet around at people on a trail. That has yet to be established.

If I had his life, I might be waving a hatchet too.

He may have just had a breakdown. A life of complete frustration. No one raised him, he doesn't know how to act under stress and he has enough stress to break the best of us. Everyone has a breaking point.

He had NO ONE in his whole life who wasn't a complete hot mess.

And no one can put him in Delphi on 2/13/17.

Are they checking him? Sure. They would be remiss to not check out his alibis, his cell phone records, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. All of it. DNA too. Does it make him a suspect? No. ISP, etc., HAD to go check him out because he had at least one outstanding warrant, one civil and maybe one for the newly (July 18) discovered violation. They don't just ignore warrants because the guy is out of state otherwise, what is the point of a warrant. But, they can't extradite him for this violation. He is CO's responsibility now.

And, who is surprised that his wife wants out of the marriage? This hasn't been a great life with him and he just won't stay out of trouble and she could lose her kids, the ones she was trying to raise in a homeless shelter motel. No future in him for her. She has had enough. She can live in a car on her own without the police chasing her.

So, he lost again. More luck.

Just saying. He gets caught. That is not luck.

I don't understand the importance of this.

I was responding to a comment asking that a Facebook comment from someone claiming to be the wife of the person of interest not be discussed unless it is posted in mainstream media. The entire comment is posted in mainstream media, so I provided the link. This is the entire post from someone claiming to be the wife that got the attention of MSM:

"The Katelyn Nations who posted to Facebook hasn’t responded to our requests for further comment.

Full content of the post is as follows:

I am the woman who is currently married to Daniel. However I may going to say that isn’t going to be for much longer. I was t to stet by saying I am just as disgusted as anyone else about the deaths of these beautiful girls. I am beyond heartbroken for thier families. NO child deserves this or family or mother to feel that pain.
Now I know the biggest question has been did I know about his possible involvement..or did Daniel tell me he did it?.
No. If he did y would of been like any other mother and called he police on him so he could be punished for said actions. However I don’t know of anything more then what I have told Police. I have been cooperative with police since day one. You may wonder why.. but it’s because I am not an animal. I have a conscience and can in no way keep from doing what is right. I am a mother after all. So please know I am disgusted with Daniel and with all he has done to me and put me through I am in no way protecting him.”

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebo...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WISH-TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419