IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all we have right? The article is not specific as to where it was posted and doesn't appear in other MSM. - could be one of the Abby/Libby group pages. I didn't find it at all on any SM.
Or maybe I didn't sleuth it right LOL

This the the "About Us" info on the page. Does it seem like a group page?

WISH-TV Channel 8

1950 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Email: newsdesk@wishtv.com
Main Phone: 317-923-8888
Mailbag: 317-923-8888
News Hotline: 317-931-2222
TV Sales: 317-956-8837
WISHTV.com Sales: 317-874-0304
Fax – News: 317-931-2242
Fax – Sales: 317-926-1144
Twitter: @wish_tv
Facebook: facebook.com/wishtv
Public File: Randy Ingram – 317-923-8888

http://wishtv.com/more/about-us/

Oh, yeah. I have to take up for this DN again because it seems that a consensus of guilt in the murders doesn't take into account the other side of this story. Let's examine DN's luck. DN is so lucky that he has been arrested and imprisoned on more than one occasion and in more than one state. That's "luck" alright. Bad luck. And, he got discharged from the military, his LAST hope for some normalcy in his life, having been born to a drug addict mother who abandoned him at 6 and who was eventually MURDERED by her own step-brother when he was just 16 or 17. That's luck too. And, he is the product of an abused and neglected childhood with the genes from a seriously mentally ill family. Dad in prison for drugs? Yep, more luck. And, since we all know that sex offenders are, more often than not, the product of sexual abuse as a child, it is likely he got this heaped on him too. More luck. And, it is safe to say that we aren't dealing with the genetic IQs of Einsteins in his family tree, so he is in trouble there too. More luck.

And, he finds a woman, has a baby or two and is unemployable, and must register as an RSO for life and since he is homeless, he must check into an office - in person - every week and he has no bed, much less a car, and no way to take care of his family and says "I am outta here, going to start over, let's go, I don't want the baby to live this life too". Maybe CO has better welfare benefits and he probably thought he could get a job picking weed.

Then he may have waved a hatchet around at people on a trail. That has yet to be established.

If I had his life, I might be waving a hatchet too.

He may have just had a breakdown. A life of complete frustration. No one raised him, he doesn't know how to act under stress and he has enough stress to break the best of us. Everyone has a breaking point.

He had NO ONE in his whole life who wasn't a complete hot mess.

And no one can put him in Delphi on 2/13/17.

Are they checking him? Sure. They would be remiss to not check out his alibis, his cell phone records, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. All of it. DNA too. Does it make him a suspect? No. ISP, etc., HAD to go check him out because he had at least one outstanding warrant, one civil and maybe one for the newly (July 18) discovered violation. They don't just ignore warrants because the guy is out of state otherwise, what is the point of a warrant. But, they can't extradite him for this violation. He is CO's responsibility now.

And, who is surprised that his wife wants out of the marriage? This hasn't been a great life with him and he just won't stay out of trouble and she could lose her kids, the ones she was trying to raise in a homeless shelter motel. No future in him for her. She has had enough. She can live in a car on her own without the police chasing her.

So, he lost again. More luck.

Just saying. He gets caught. That is not luck.

You're not wrong.

In the feb 2017 mug shot he has a long beard, the mug shot pics possibly from a witness had him only with a goatee. Wonder if the witnesses can now say for sure if he is the guy and they are also running his DNA.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **
I thought this one is the Morgan County mugshot from Feb '17
797924ac9710fd9460c3489efc3d1ba1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Thank you! I had to look up the definition for this type of subpoena & this is what I found:

Subpoena Duces Tecum
A subpoena duces tecum, sometimes referred to as a “subpoena for the production of evidence, does not require the recipient to appear at court or a deposition. Rather, the subpoena duces tecum requires the recipient to produce specified documents, records, or other tangible evidence. The types of evidence requested by a subpoena duces tecum vary widely, but commonly include such evidence as:
* Accounting books and records
* Bank records
* Phone records
* Medical records
* Tax or income information
* Computer files
* Audio or video recordings
* Email files
* DNA samples
* Titles of ownership

https://legaldictionary.net/subpoena/

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right. The fact that there is a subpoena is not sealed. Whatever the DA's office wants is sealed.

This was such a brazen crime, in broad daylight, within earshot of people in the area. This killer didn't seem to comprehend that, so, to me, may have lower than average intelligence and social skills, but he has still gotten away with it thus far. It is so maddening.
He has a high level of inner rage.
Good luck to him in jail. Who is he going to direct his rage at?

At this point, they were bound to seal files until they have reached a conclusion on charges, regardless of what is in them.

In the feb 2017 mug shot he has a long beard, the mug shot pics possibly from a witness had him only with a goatee. Wonder if the witnesses can now say for sure if he is the guy and they are also running his DNA.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **
Hes clean shaven with a hair cut in his mugshot taken 10 days after the crime.
Thats what LE said to look out for.

Daniel and Katelyn Nations both are to appear before the judge on 11/2,so perhaps it has something to do with their children.
Was this court date put on the calender in May? This is when both parents failed to appear.

Oh, yeah. I have to take up for this DN again because it seems that a consensus of guilt in the murders doesn't take into account the other side of this story. Let's examine DN's luck. DN is so lucky that he has been arrested and imprisoned on more than one occasion and in more than one state. That's "luck" alright. Bad luck. And, he got discharged from the military, his LAST hope for some normalcy in his life, having been born to a drug addict mother who abandoned him at 6 and who was eventually MURDERED by her own step-brother when he was just 16 or 17. That's luck too. And, he is the product of an abused and neglected childhood with the genes from a seriously mentally ill family. Dad in prison for drugs? Yep, more luck. And, since we all know that sex offenders are, more often than not, the product of sexual abuse as a child, it is likely he got this heaped on him too. More luck. And, it is safe to say that we aren't dealing with the genetic IQs of Einsteins in his family tree, so he is in trouble there too. More luck.

And, he finds a woman, has a baby or two and is unemployable, and must register as an RSO for life and since he is homeless, he must check into an office - in person - every week and he has no bed, much less a car, and no way to take care of his family and says "I am outta here, going to start over, let's go, I don't want the baby to live this life too". Maybe CO has better welfare benefits and he probably thought he could get a job picking weed.

Then he may have waved a hatchet around at people on a trail. That has yet to be established.

If I had his life, I might be waving a hatchet too.

He may have just had a breakdown. A life of complete frustration. No one raised him, he doesn't know how to act under stress and he has enough stress to break the best of us. Everyone has a breaking point.

He had NO ONE in his whole life who wasn't a complete hot mess.

And no one can put him in Delphi on 2/13/17.

Are they checking him? Sure. They would be remiss to not check out his alibis, his cell phone records, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. All of it. DNA too. Does it make him a suspect? No. ISP, etc., HAD to go check him out because he had at least one outstanding warrant, one civil and maybe one for the newly (July 18) discovered violation. They don't just ignore warrants because the guy is out of state otherwise, what is the point of a warrant. But, they can't extradite him for this violation. He is CO's responsibility now.

And, who is surprised that his wife wants out of the marriage? This hasn't been a great life with him and he just won't stay out of trouble and she could lose her kids, the ones she was trying to raise in a homeless shelter motel. No future in him for her. She has had enough. She can live in a car on her own without the police chasing her.

So, he lost again. More luck.

Just saying. He gets caught. That is not luck.
I don't totally disagree with you, but the fact that he hasn't been "lucky" enough to not get caught several times when he broke the law doesn't mean that he couldn't be responsible for other crimes that he did get away with. I wouldn't say that bad luck caused him to be arrested several times, get discharged from the military, or suspected of other crimes; his own behavior was responsible for it. His childhood may have been a contributing factor, but the way he dealt with it was his own choice. I have no idea if he's responsible for any of the murders or other crimes he's suspected of committing (at least by the general public), but I don't believe luck, good or bad, has anything to do with what has happened in his adult life. MOO

Any news on DN, etc? Sorry, behind due to being in Sherin Mathews' Amber Alert thread...tia.

Eta: bringing fwd latest msm/sorry for repost:

Delphi 'person of interest' Daniel Nations faces new charges in Colorado
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-daniel-nations-faces-new-charges-in-colorado

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. – Daniel Nations, the person of interest in the Delphi murders of Abby and Libby, faces new charges of assault and trespassing in Colorado."

"COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.— Daniel Nations finds himself facing two additional charges in Colorado while police here continue to investigate whether he's tied to the killing of Delphi teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Prosecutors charged Nations on Saturday with assault and trespassing, El Paso County Sheriff Public Information Officer Jacqueline Kirby confirmed via email. She could not elaborate on the charges because the arrest warrants are sealed."

Delphi slayings' person of interest faces more charges in Colorado
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...terest-faces-more-charges-colorado/752044001/

"A spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department confirms additional charges of trespassing and assault were filed against Nations, 31, on October 7. According to KKTV, the charges stem from an incident in which Nations allegedly tried to get in someone’s car and committed assault. The arrest affidavit is sealed, so it’s unclear when the crime occurred.

The new charges are in addition to the charges of possession of a weapon by a previous offender and felony menacing and reckless endangerment charges he already faces."

Person of interest in Delphi murders faces additional charges of trespassing, assault
http://fox59.com/2017/10/10/person-...es-additional-charges-of-trespassing-assault/

"Nations is now charged with assault and trespassing, however investigators are not revealing what those charges entail."

Snip

"“We want this to be over, in one sense we want this to be him so we can move on to the next chapter,” Libby’s grandmother Becky Patty said."

More Charges Filed Against ‘Hatchet Man’
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/more-charges-filed-against-hatchet-man/

Im not seeing anything new on DN as related to Abby and Libby? Is this correct? Will go back and read, thought there would be something released by now...

To prove or disprove his connection to Delphi...My guess is simply that since they went to question him, if he remained silent they are legally obtaining his DNA if they don't have it already and comparing it to any DNA from the scene of the crime and legally obtaining his cell phone records if any and the phone records of anyone he may have spoken to 2/13/17 to connect him to making those calls from the Delphi area. Other charges unrelated to Delphi will keep him locked up until LE fully investigates his whereabouts that day and hopefully anyone with some missing pieces to this puzzle will step up now that they know he's locked up. There is still a large reward available to the person who provides the information leading to the conviction of the killer whether it is him or not, so keep the tips coming!
JMO and Apologies for just stating the obvious

To prove or disprove his connection to Delphi...My guess is simply that since they went to question him, if he remained silent they are legally obtaining his DNA if they don't have it already and comparing it to any DNA from the scene of the crime and legally obtaining his cell phone records if any and the phone records of anyone he may have spoken to 2/13/17 to connect him to making those calls from the Delphi area. Other charges unrelated to Delphi will keep him locked up until LE fully investigates his whereabouts that day and hopefully anyone with some missing pieces to this puzzle will step up now that they know he's locked up. There is still a large reward available to the person who provides the information leading to the conviction of the killer whether it is him or not, so keep the tips coming!
JMO and Apologies for just stating the obvious
I wonder if he left DNA behind? I dont recall LE actually saying that the killer left DNA.
When asked, LE said" thats a tricky question".
The answer to the question was always vague.
Has anything changed since then?

Let's pretend somehow there's no DNA. Not even touch DNA. The audio of his voice on the entire recording could be analyzed by the best possible technological methods for a match, plus some circumstantial evidence. Let's face it, Lots of killers have been convicted without DNA, and at times, not even much circumstantial evidence.

Let's pretend somehow there's no DNA. Not even touch DNA. The audio of his voice on the entire recording could be analyzed by the best possible technological methods for a match, plus some circumstantial evidence. Let's face it, Lots of killers have been convicted without DNA, and at times, not even much circumstantial evidence.

Your correct, InMyOpinion, DNA hasn't been around that long and before this new technology defendants were convicted mainly on circumstantial and direct evidence.
Since DNAs inception, many defendants have been convicted but not like it seems. DNA is wonderful at excluding prisoners who are incarcerated but innocent, if they have DNA to compare.

Circumstantial evidence in my opinion is the best evidence, direct evidence as in witnesses to a crime is very unreliable.
All this is Just my honest opinion and I typed what is in my head without doing further research to back up my claims, and I hope my constant fibro fogged brain isn't as bad this morning as it sometimes gets.

Any news on DN, etc? Sorry, behind due to being in Sherin Mathews' Amber Alert thread...tia.

Eta: bringing fwd latest msm/sorry for repost:

Delphi 'person of interest' Daniel Nations faces new charges in Colorado
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-daniel-nations-faces-new-charges-in-colorado

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. – Daniel Nations, the person of interest in the Delphi murders of Abby and Libby, faces new charges of assault and trespassing in Colorado."

"COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.— Daniel Nations finds himself facing two additional charges in Colorado while police here continue to investigate whether he's tied to the killing of Delphi teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Prosecutors charged Nations on Saturday with assault and trespassing, El Paso County Sheriff Public Information Officer Jacqueline Kirby confirmed via email. She could not elaborate on the charges because the arrest warrants are sealed."

Delphi slayings' person of interest faces more charges in Colorado
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...terest-faces-more-charges-colorado/752044001/

"A spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department confirms additional charges of trespassing and assault were filed against Nations, 31, on October 7. According to KKTV, the charges stem from an incident in which Nations allegedly tried to get in someone’s car and committed assault. The arrest affidavit is sealed, so it’s unclear when the crime occurred.

The new charges are in addition to the charges of possession of a weapon by a previous offender and felony menacing and reckless endangerment charges he already faces."

Person of interest in Delphi murders faces additional charges of trespassing, assault
http://fox59.com/2017/10/10/person-...es-additional-charges-of-trespassing-assault/

"Nations is now charged with assault and trespassing, however investigators are not revealing what those charges entail."

Snip

"“We want this to be over, in one sense we want this to be him so we can move on to the next chapter,” Libby’s grandmother Becky Patty said."

More Charges Filed Against ‘Hatchet Man’
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/10/10/more-charges-filed-against-hatchet-man/
I am wondering if these new assault charges are sealed because they were committed against KN in her vehicle. Otherwise, I don't know why they would be sealed. Anyone know why? Unless it was against a minor? JMO.

I am wondering if these new assault charges are sealed because they were committed against KN in her vehicle. Otherwise, I don't know why they would be sealed. Anyone know why? Unless it was against a minor? JMO.

That makes a lot of sense! If so, its one more reason for her to cooperate with LE and share what she knows about this guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That makes a lot of sense! If so, its one more reason for her to cooperate with LE and share what she knows about this guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was my first thought reading this, too, Shiresleuth. I would bet it is her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brendabernice