Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were helicopters in the area at about 11am .which was when the tide was starting to go out .

I don't think so, TGY.. it's too neat. Hardened murderers, with long experience of murder leave clues, forget things, .. this particular death is absent any clues whatsoever. NONE. As the lead detective says, very very unusual, and until HE says it's perfectly normal, then I'm with you, TGY!!..

So u don't think it's a murder anymore?

sooooo who thinks this is the body of Elisa Curry? .

I think it's most likely her.

I don't think they'd be letting the media run rampant with it if it wasn't assuming she is recognisable.

I would hope the family have been notified before this hit the press...

in reality there may have only been parts of a body on the beach, enough to identify it as human and female but not much else, horrible to write sorry

sooooo who thinks this is the body of Elisa Curry? .

I think it's quite probable unfortunately.

Interesting that it's the opposite direction to where the searches were being conducted, especially if you take into account water currents.

the initial search was based on her probably out running, so totally different direction

Does anyone remember what the initial radius area they were searching, you know, when they thought she'd been out jogging at night...?

They were searching all around urquarts bluff initially . Which is in that direction .

I'm still on the murder train. Anyone else?

Ps. Trooper you don't have to answer....

If the body was found by a member of the public they may have instinctively covered it with towels or blankets. Though it appears these items are more likely associated with the police given the proximity to their folders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's true

I just read a comment under a news article on fb where someone has said it wasn't a body but "human remains/parts of a body". Has any article so far stated that body wasn't whole???? [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmmm OKAY.
Sharks or dismember.
The Coronor will be able to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics