Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

This case is just so weird guys. Was there a motive to dispose (so sorry) of Elisa? It could seem so -- martial problems, possibility of separation. Looks like police aren't ruling out the possibility either (with todays sudden crime stoppers link v's suicide link)... or as someone said, they possibly can't rule out foul play because they don't have enough evidence, yet. But... it's kinda seems like a sudden change in enquiry --since the autopsy...very subtle yet curious change though? RIP Elisa *advertiser censored*

This is so sad. I am feeling so sorry for her young children.
I am curious about a couple of things. If it is suicide, do you think she jumped? I am not familiar with the area, but does the tide come all the way up to the cliff in some areas? Otherwise you would just land on rocks, or get snagged on a rock and the tide may not carry you or to sea.
Is it possible that she was attacked by person unknown? Perhaps sexually assaulted and pushed off the cliff?
The difference between these two scenarios would be a chasm for the family. Suicide VS murder.
I honestly don't think the husband did it. He had 3 little witnesses to say where he was over that weekend. Unless there was an argument when he arrived on Sunday morning?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

This case is just so weird guys. Was there a motive to dispose (so sorry) of Elisa? It could seem so -- martial problems, possibility of separation. Looks like police aren't ruling out the possibility either (with todays sudden crime stoppers link v's suicide link)... or as someone said, they possibly can't rule out foul play because they don't have enough evidence, yet. But... it's kinda seems like a sudden change in enquiry --since the autopsy...very subtle yet curious change though? RIP Elisa *advertiser censored*

No suspicious circumstances at this stage. The investigation continues.
accident v's suicide ???

The 43-year-old's family now has closure about her whereabouts, but the cause of her death may remain unknown..........

Ms Curry's disappearance was unusual from the start.
Normally, police have clues they can follow: the direction someone was last seen heading, a phone pinging from a tower to reveal a location or a car left somewhere.
In this case, there were none.

Unless someone else's car, phone and direction warrants further investigation.:dunno:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...-are-that-of-elisa-curry-20171016-gz1zmv.html

From the Herald Sun tonight.

"One neighbour told police Mrs Curry had prepared for bed about 10pm, after the two had spoken of a personal matter. That conversation*has for*med*part of the police investigation.

An economist before beco*ming a full-time mother, Mrs Curry had been battling personal problems.

But friends said she had seemed “in good spirits” the night before she disappeared. "

Wish we knew what that personal conversation with the neighbour was about!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...y/news-story/a786bb61b43b0b3c0e157d67efb6621e

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that this is the 4th Woman in Melbourne are since mid September to have gone “missing” after a “late night walk” and then body found and been treated as “not suspicious “

Has anyone noticed that this is the 4th Woman in Melbourne are since mid September to have gone “missing” after a “late night walk” and then body found and been treated as “not suspicious “

no i hadn't noticed this. who are the other three?

When I read back here days ago I saw conflicting character references with links. We had an alcoholic marathon runner, by description. Those traits don't go hand-in-hand usually. Recipe for a mess IMO

Almost victim blaming descriptions it seemed

no i hadn't noticed this. who are the other three?

Are there links to these other 3 women please?

I am a 1st time poster!!! I have read all the comments & am so saddened to hear that the remains are in fact Elissa. I feel very sorry for her children,my heart is breaking for them. I feel there is more to this story & hope the investigation does continue.
<modsnip>I just believe there is a lot more going on here & hope her family get answers!!!
Possibly DC was concerned Elissa had self harmed & wanted to protect the children!!!

Veronica Crymble, and I cant remember nor can I find a news article for the other two, but the first one I noticed was about a day after suicide prevention day, she was quite young and had just been to music festivals of some sort, I remember she had a younger sister and she had long dark hair., and same story had gone for a walk at night .... just seems odd to me. I don’t know ANY women that would just go for a walk late at night on their own.... &#129300;

Sorry very new to this and not very techno advanced I will be sure to keep searching for a link of some sort, no luck so far, because I’m absolutely positive 100% . But I will for sure add to this forum from now on if I notice more

I am a 1st time poster!!! I have read all the comments & am so saddened to hear that the remains are in fact Elissa. I feel very sorry for her children,my heart is breaking for them. I feel there is more to this story & hope the investigation does continue.
<modsnip>I just believe there is a lot more going on here & hope her family get answers!!!
Possibly DC was concerned Elissa had self harmed & wanted to protect the children!!!

:welcome6:

Veronica Crymble, and I cant remember nor can I find a news article for the other two, but the first one I noticed was about a day after suicide prevention day, she was quite young and had just been to music festivals of some sort, I remember she had a younger sister and she had long dark hair., and same story had gone for a walk at night .... just seems odd to me. I don&#8217;t know ANY women that would just go for a walk late at night on their own.... &#65533;&#65533;

2 October

Sen Srg Wilby said Elisa

* Had gone to bed
* If anything it would be a the following morning she went for a run.
* We don't believe she went for a run Saturday night.
* They believe she may be wearing cream jacket - purple T- shirt and grey leg ins.

https://www.3aw.com.au/mother-of-thr...as-surf-coast/

Anyway I hope I’m wrong but I think it is something worth at least noticing. Goodnight WS’ers

Jon Minney, Ms Curry's friend for more than 20 years, said she would be remembered as selfless and caring person who gave everything to those who loved her.

"You took so little and gave your everything to those that loved you. You smashed me on the tennis court and humiliated me on the golf course. You gave life one of the biggest kicks in the butt. I now know you're safe and sound sipping wine with your mum, God help Heaven. Believe you me, this world has lost a gem."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...-are-that-of-elisa-curry-20171016-gz1zmv.html

What a very sad outcome for Elisa & her family. May she rest in peace, :rose:

RIP Elisa. Strength, love and peace to her husband and young children. Such a tragedy for her family and friends. A very sad loss of a life cut too short.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back