Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

A bit more.

Elisa Curry's family divided following her shock death
Geelong Advertiser-15 Feb. 2018

Nicholas Baines detailed his family's struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of her body washing up on a nearby beach on October 11. Mr Baines said a lack of evidence into the circumstances surrounding his sister's death had ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The family at heads with each other? Putting aside murder does that suggest relationship issues?

ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s mysterious death.Nicholas Baines detailed his family’s struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of...

https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites...79d9526a3c43535dc254ef303c6&memtype=anonymous

There was an article published in The Geelong Advertiser on 15 February 2018 titled "Elisa Curry's family divided following her shock death". Unfortunately I am unable to read it because I do not have a subscription. I wondered if anyone on here is able to read it and give us a summary of what it says please? Many thanks http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...h/news-story/eaea579d9526a3c43535dc254ef303c6

A bit more.

Elisa Curry's family divided following her shock death
Geelong Advertiser-15 Feb. 2018

Nicholas Baines detailed his family's struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of her body washing up on a nearby beach on October 11. Mr Baines said a lack of evidence into the circumstances surrounding his sister's death had ...

Watch this space.
IMO, it appears Nicholas has unfinished business with Elisa’s death.

1) Lack of evidence
2) PART of her body washing up.
3) mysterious death
4) family struggles.

I can’t subscribed as I’m in Sydney & it could be a useless purchase.

The family at heads with each other? Putting aside murder does that suggest relationship issues?

ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s mysterious death.Nicholas Baines detailed his family’s struggles since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of...

https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites...79d9526a3c43535dc254ef303c6&memtype=anonymous

It appears Elisa’s bro has unfinished business Krissy.

Where’s there’s smoke....

Dammit I wish I could read this article. It’s usually clear on first login.

ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed

1) the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s
2) mysterious death
3) detailed his family’s struggles
since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of (her body washing up).

ELISA Curry’s brother has revealed

1) the family turmoil sparked by the mother-of-three’s
2) mysterious death
3) detailed his family’s struggles
since his sister Ms Curry disappeared from her Aireys Inlet holiday house on September 30 — with part of (her body washing up).

Ah...the plot thickens, as they say. Only time (and the Victorian Coroner) will tell. In Victoria, the Missing Persons’ and Homicide Squads are one and the same. Members of the Squad working on Elisa’s case will most likely be the police being directed by the Coroner I would think.

PS Could be Hb and I might have to do our nudie runs in Winter whilst eating our pizza hats, tgy and Trooper. :D

Ah...the plot thickens, as they say. Only time (and the Victorian Coroner) will tell. In Victoria, the Missing Persons’ and Homicide Squads are one and the same. Members of the Squad working on Elisa’s case will most likely be the police being directed by the Coroner I would think.

PS Could be Hb and I might have to do our nudie runs in Winter whilst eating our pizza hats, tgy and Trooper. :D

Another nudie run Bo? Yay! Who’s the next arrest?

PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

Excerpts from an article in the Geelong Advertiser 18 Feb 2018 titled Beach death riddle haunts family.
“She’d never, ever mentioned suicide,” Mr Baines said this week. “It can’t be ruled a suicide. There’s no evidence. It’s basically inconclusive. I hope it was an accident or suicide.”

The brother claimed Ms Curry had struggled with relationship troubles shortly before her disappearance and was also “a binge-drinker”, who attended Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

It can’t be ruled a suicide. There’s no evidence. It’s basically inconclusive. I hope it was an accident or suicide.

What's he implying here? The only alternative to accident or suicide would be murder. Personally, I don't think she was murdered.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back